IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tattvadarshi

Muslim activities

Rate this topic

Shiite Muslim men cut their heads with swords during the annual ritual to mark Ashoura Day in the southern Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh, on Thursday March 13, 2003. Hundreds of Shiites in south Lebanon marked the 7th century killing of their most revered saint Imam Hussein, by slashing their heads with blades on the occasion known as Ashoura. Al Hussein was a grandson of Islam's Prophet Mohammed and is a symbol of martydrom for Shiite Muslims. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)

post-804-138274049442_thumb.jpg

A Lebanese Shi'ite Muslim mother helps her son beat himself with a sword during a ceremony of Ashoura held in Nabatiyeh, March 13, 2003. Shiites in Lebanon commemorate the killing of Imam Hussein, grandson of the Prophet Mohammed, by his rival over 1,400 years ago. More than 150,000 Lebanese packed the streets of Beirut's southern suburbs on Thursday, chanting 'Death to America,death to Israel,' in a mass rally called by Lebanon's Hizbollah guerrilla group. REUTERS/Jamal Saidi

post-804-138274049443_thumb.jpg

Guest guest

this, i think, is to pracitice violence,

and to scare other non muslims.

when they can hurt themselves with deadly weapons ritualistically, they can hurt others easily.

why those who were not born at the time of hussains's killing have to repent? they did not fail their duty.

why repent each year?

but they do not think rationally.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

It is always informative for all to know how other cultures behave. Thank-you for the information.

Guest guest

I_love_krishna_ wrote:

Islam: Delusional set of beliefs that succeed in spreading Violence and more Delusion.

I thought Hare Krishna believed that Mohammed was a shakt-avesha avatara sent by Krishna to preach Islam. Why is Islam therefore "delusional" and "violent?"

Does it not therefore implicate Krishna in sending MOhammed in the first place?

Guest : I thought Hare Krishna believed that Mohammed was a shakt-avesha avatara sent by Krishna to preach Islam. Why is Islam therefore "delusional" and "violent?"

==========================================================

I am not a "Hare Krishna", I am an admirer of Srila Prabhupada and believe what he says .

I have not read that Mohammed is what you call shakt-avesha avatara sent by Krishna, but I have read that Jesus was "shakt-avesha avatara sent by Krishna".

But I also say that Christians who come here to this forum to convert are also delusional some what.

Because the followers of christ today are not really following christ, they are just trying to gain "wisdom" to improve their status in this world. Or they are basically turning into fanatics.

Fanaticism and greed are not the things that spread peace but are the tools used by delusional souls to try to carve their so called happiness in this material world. Such people fail to do so for obvious reasons.

Islam today breeds fanaticism, they think they are superior to non muslims in every way. They think that only the followers of mohammed reach enlightenment. They expect you to only salute mohammed's God and if you salute to any other God you are basically defying allah. Such teachings are not to give us enlightenment but to throw us into more delusion until we become stupid and stop thinking and start acting like robots which repeat "Mohammed is the only messenger" or in the case of christianity "Jesus is the only messenger".

The real reason for life is krishna... as said by prabhupada. Krishna is only gained by the sattvic means. The beliefs that these moslems and christians have are the means to gain power and prestige.

That is just my point of view.

Guest guest

It is some of the practitioners of Islam who are spreading violence and delusion. But that's because they haven't read their own scriptues very well. Do you know what the original meaning of 'jihad' is? It means 'the inner struggle to live as God wants you to live'. Nothing to do with wars against nonbelievers.

Jihad is the struggle to reach God, this I know. But that does not mean that there is only one way to God.

The thing that I don't like is their attitude that there are "two camps" .

One for believers and the other for non believers.

The believers are given sexy mates or something else they really like in the heaven with all sorts of alchololic products while the non believers are roasted in the ovens in hell.

It sounds to me like a story that you tell a child .. so that he will listen to you and eat his lunch.

Guest guest

Okay, about that, you are right. I agree with you that Islam isn't the most elevated religion available. If I had the time (one day...) I'd like to study Quran, to see what is really in there. I wonder if most of the misbehavior has anything to do with wrong interpretations. After all, the Christians used to be just like this, the 'two camps'. The crusades, mass killing of those who had a different idea about how to follow Christ...

Guest guest

<< I wonder if most of the misbehavior has anything to do with wrong interpretations. >>

to say this is to say tham milliosn of muslims do not understand koran, and you do.

if you ever believe that ben ladin and his party ever since the brith of islam is mis-interpretaing koran and so doing violence and destructions, then it is your first duty to preach them and never preach it to the vitims of islam (hindus). to do otherwise would be supporting ben ladin in a cunning foxy way.

jai sri krishna!

-madhav

My friend , to really see the truth we have to rise above these perceived differences. Then we can see what truly lies in any matter with out being partial to one party.

That is called equamnity in a living entity who has realized its true nature.

Christians were not just like muslims, unfortunately they still continue to be like muslims. They say that the only true messenger is christ and him alone, the rest of the others are just from satan or something.

Such beliefs when given to people brain wash them and turn them in to somethings which do not think in their own way, but think in only one way... which is of a very narrow perspective based in ignorance.