IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
LimitlessLight

Atmans Effulgence

Rate this topic

I shinning all shinning atman is pervading all as the light of self it is ego and mind that divide and dilineat there is no other there can be no seperate being it is the nature of ignorance to percieve its own temporary form but it is the nature of the awaked to know all as self

LimitlessLight,

Nice to have you here on these forums. If you investigate the philosphy of Krsna Consciousness a little further you will see something quite unique.

They are teaching that there is a oneness and a difference simultaneously and that that continues in the liberated state. These teachers are revealing the spiritual worlds that exist beyond the light.That light which these universes came from in fact has a source itself. It is emanating from the worlds of spiritual forms.

I posted something on the Mayavadi Philosphy thread that I think you would find interesting.

Hare Krsna

Even as this body is illumined by my light so also is this universe filled with this light if there is division i am not aware and if there is other i do not know the absolute has no bonds no limits no need for the worship of itself by its own self it is a pity that so few know the truth i am very pleased to have spoken with you and i did read the myavadi thing you are biased and not aware of the ultimate reality but i still think you are wise and deserving of much repect as you are but an aspect of my being.

many blessing many blessings

Guest guest

Theist was saying there are many features of the absolute.We are all servants of God and that mood of service is the highest possible benediction one could get.There are also many kinds of liberation.Either you merge with the light or you remain an individual and do God's work.

Theist was saying we are one with God in quality but not in quantity.God is limitless and we are limited at least in material condition of life.A drop of ocean is also salty.God is like the sun and we are sunshine or minute particles of light.

It is not that Theist is in ignorance or you are in ignorance.Personal worship or impersonal light,both get you to the same goal.

God bless.

Joy

"....as you are but an aspect of my being..."

LOL, Its comforting that you hold no grudges against your children, especially with all the power you weild as God. just joking around.

But seriously, if its all undifferented oneness then why do you speak of aspects?

All beings are aspects of one living unborn undifferentiated energy this is the ultimate to be at peace and to remain so is to attain the self by the removal of the ego the self instantly shines through as the one true reality all paths lead into my fire all paths are the wood with wich i burn and return to my nature out and in in and out this eternal is cannot be defined by concepts and ideas if you cannot see krisna in me then you are blind if you cannot know krisna is within then you cannot attain anything its all or nothing you are either there or your lost in duplicity there is no middle ground all is self self is all oooommmm mani padme hum it is wise to realize the emptiness of the aggregates you term self.

many blessings to all many blessings to all

Thank you for offering your blessing to us all. What confuses me is what "all" are you refering to since we don't really exist as individuals? Can there really be more than You?