IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gHari

Collateral Damage

Rate this topic

Who is going to die in this war?

During the Gulf War, I awoke from a nightmare in which I was in my bed cringing as the bombers flew overhead, not knowing when the big one would hit. I was being punished for my lack of compassion as I played armchair quarterback watching the war unfold on the television.

So the question is: who is going to die this time? Will we still trade-off their children for our soldiers? That is, is it better to kill 100 children rather than let one of our soldiers die? Use somewhat accurate smart bombs instead of troops, since the collateral damage can be kept under a few thousand.

Before I sanction any war effort I need to see the figures of the expected deaths. I am not sure who is more valuable to me - the child or my soldier.

Who makes these collateral ratio decisions?

Yes the demons set up these horrible no win lesser of two evil scenarios.

For instance during the Gulf war Saddam ordered several hundred civilians old men women and children mostly into an underground bunker and called it an air raid shelter. But underneath that shelter he was operating a war communications room which drew the sensors of the American Military. It was multilayered and its purpose was military though he disquished it as a shelter with real people.

So it was hit and then he got the cameras there real fast and showed the world how the US had targeted an air raid shelter.

No easy decisions available in kali-yuga warfare. Even inaction is perilous. What will be the effect of Saddam being allowed to continue manufacturing nerve agents and biological weapons? How many women and children will die in a sarin or VX attack on New York of New Delhi? What would have happened if the Israeli's hadn't taken out his nuclear processing facilities in 1981? Which the French built for him by the way. Saddam with the bomb? This guy would launch one into Televiv in a second. That means what? WW3 that's what.

No good choices. Lesser of two evils. Take out a thorn with a thorn.

Yet surely even Sodamn Insane knows that one strike with weapons of mass destruction means that Baghdad will be nuked into oblivion immediately. I don't think even he is that crazy.

What is the collateral total in that scenario?

I just noticed how millions upon millions all over the world do not see the war as a meaningful enterprise right now. They are becoming more and more vocal and it will be hard for Merica to proceed now, without appearing a callous aggressor.

But I sure would like to know what happened to all that bio-stuff that was supposed to have been disposed of by Iraq.

I don't think there is much dissention about ousting the dictator, but I have questions about how it will be done.

Like I have a clue about war!?!?! My job is to chant the Holy Name. That's what I'm good at. That's my nature. Roger, over and out, Foxtrot Charlie.

Ghari, its just madness and it won't stop with this Iraq situation. We also have that little twerp in North Korea with the bomb. Weapons are the ONLY industry in North Korea.

While we continue to slaughter billions of animals every year for food in our factory farms.Not to mention 42 million abortions in the US alone since 1972.

427,000 more years of decline? How is its possible?

that it can get any worse than it already is. Animal slaughter, abortions, parents killing their own children, children killing their own parents. The list goes on and on.

I was thinking about this today - 427,000 more years - this is only the beginning.

War won't end the world - there are too many years left in Kali yuga. But it certainly will speed up the process of decline.

Keep chanting - it is your protection.

There's a movie called "Kids." Anyone ever seen it? I watched it just before accepting Bhagavad-gita As It Is. The theme is that it's written by kids about kids. The plot is sex, drugs, and violence, extreme. Seeing it, I knew kali-yuga had surely come.

Hare Krishna

about this other movie I saw years ago. Can't remember the name but it was set in the future after WWIII and humankind was very degraded. Everyone was ragged and dirty, cruel etc etc. People were living in rusted old cars because the buildings had been destroyed. I just keep thinking about that movie all day today.

I read a report on the North Korea guy a couple of weeks ago. He is a nut of the worse kind. He has thousands of people in huge prison camps - if one family member says something he does not like - the whole family ends up in a horrid work camp. Some of the prisoners are forced to produce items that are filtered through China into the world market. The people are tortured and if they make it out alive they are lucky.

On top of that this nut has the largest and most valuable Duffy Duck (I think that's the one) cartoon collection in the world!!

And that is the guy who has his finger on the button of the bomb that can reach the United States!!

Daffy Duck LOL that's perfect.I can see it. It fits with his persona. I can just see him yucking it up in his little grey suit, watching cartoons just before he sends off a nuke.

They have just withdrawn from the nuclear non-aggression treaty. The only country in the world to have ever done that. Just with conventional weapons they can wipe out Seoul in a day or two. In the last several years there have been 1 1/2 million North Koreans starved to death. I saw this clip yesterday showing these Korean woman out in the fields with plastic bags harvesting insects for food. Very very sad. They have a huge army. The Clinton administration made a deal with them that the US would provide them with heating oil and food in exchange for their not developing nukes.So the army there eats well and they did it anyway.Can't give in to blackmail. Another Clinton mess that we have to clean up.Maybe the UN will save us if we chant 'give peace a chance' enough and pray to "coffee cup n'hand" (Kofi Anan) real hard. er.. maybe not.

Devotees have nothing to fear though. They will put their faith in Krsna.

We'll probably be dealing Clinton messes for years. He needs to just go away! I like the way he keeps popping up talking about how he tried to take care of everything and how he would do it blah blah blah....

LOL - just caught the little gray suit remark and got the picture. Quak!