IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to find Devotees who you have lost contact with

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Check out the website http://devotee.s5.com

The Devotee List

The currently over 19,000 devotees had been obtained from public sources and from participants in many countries.

If there is a devotee you are trying to find, write Webmaster@devotee.s5.com and we will forward your request to the devotee you are seeking. Requests may be for certain Birthdays, locations, occupations or Godsiblings.

The list will be helpful for devotees to keep in-touch with others who have traveled to other cities. Statistical analysis will be on the forthcoming website concerning demographics of the devotees (average age, country of initiation, spiritual master etc.). Devotees wanting to get in touch with other god-brother and god-sisters who were at their initiation for reunions will find the list very useful. Devotees moving into a new town will know if there are others for sadhu sanga, or sankirtan.

you can add your self to the list through this link

http://devotee.s5.com/data/question.html

Guest guest

To the administrators of this web site: I have been to this web site several times. Even though I have a broadband connection, it took about 20 minutes for the devotee list page to download. Then, every time I tried to navigate the site, it locked up my computer and I had to use the task manager to exit the program. I am using Windows XP.

I also tried loading the page but it took too long. This is a very good service you are performing. Here is a simple idea that could resolve this. Creat categories of 'A', 'B', 'C', etc... for each devotees names. This way if we are looking for someone, we can just load up that group of names. That would shorten the time it takes to load up the page.