IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Invisible Man

Rate this topic

I saw this on television, and it actually works very well. The only part I couldn’t tell was if it is a self-contained unit, or if there was equipment outside of the clothing, that assisted in the projection. I believe it is self-contained.

Posted Image

TOKYO, Japan (AP) -- Is he the Invisible Man?

It looks like as if three men walking behind are seen through the body of graduate student Kazutoshi Obana during a demonstration of optical camouflage technology at Tokyo University on Wednesday.

The demonstration conducted by Professor of Engineering Susumu Tachi is an early stage of his research that he hopes will eventually render camouflaged objects virtually transparent by wearing an optical device.

The photo was taken through a viewfinder that combines moving images from behind and in front of Obana, who was wearing a luminous jacket to create the transparent effect.

The technology could prove useful for various professions.

Surgeons could use it to see through their own fingers and surgical tools during operations.

Another use could be in aviation where pilots could make cockpit floors transparent.

Srila Sridhar Mhrj stated that Mohammed was able to pass his belt through his body.

Not around, through! Can Japanese Tech tackle that?

Iow, aSTa-siddhi includes ONE SIZE FITS ALL

Guest guest

behind the man with the green coat there is a camera which is connected to a projector infront of the man which projects the image on his jacket.

Regards,

Leav

I must say japanese have a serious fascination with technical gadgets... US military has done some secret work on bending light waves around objects to make them invisible. main problem was that strong magnetic fields used in this process were killing the very people they were trying to make invisible...

I don't know about this but the military have been working on camo suits that project an image of whatever terrain the soldier finds himself in.

Battlefield chameleons. When in the desert they totally blend in. Without changing clothes they can move to mountains or forests and also totally blend in.

Not sure if this is what you were speaking to Kalupavana.

Strange days.

See the camera at right end of the picture?, I think it is the camera that is being used to project the image on to his clothing.

We can see that because, the final step is clearly large and visible and covers the area from the 4th button onto the end of his rain coat.

The step appears to be larger than the people in the rain coat, so it is much closer to it. The camera should be on the step. I think that thing is the camera.

If it is not the camera, then it is trick photography, the modern science today is far from making things like that. It is like science fiction.