IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anveshan

Kapila Avataram

Rate this topic

How many avatarams are there incorporating the latest ones?

The Sirdi avatara, the Puttaparthi Avatra, the Rajnish avatara etc are the latest. The Chaitanya avatara, the Pramahamsa avatara and many others among the recent. A new Vyasa Avatar is needed to incorporate all these avataras since Buddha and Mahavira to the sruties and smrities, puranas and itihasas. I am waiting for Vyasa Deva to be born again.

One thing my lunatic mind could not understand is why all these avataras? Dharma samsthapanarthaya? The primitive homosapiens, out of awe, fear and need, worshipped natural forces in abstract. Religion was created. And religion created many gods, reformed and developed them. Sruties, Smrities, Bibles, Korans came.

Philosophies were interpreted and misinterpreted. To suit the whims and fancies of vested interests.

Dharma could not be established or re-established after Vamana kicked and drove a great Mahabali to Patala. Dharma remains were it was, even after one Rama annihilated the Kshatritya community 21 times and another killing a great Southern king. Even after the battle of the great Dharmakshetra, dharma did not improve. Treta, Dwapara or Kali, things remain as natural as it were.

The Omniscient One who creates and conserves at-will, keeps on incarnating and re-incarnating, sending a line of prophets and saviors for ‘paritranaya sadhoonam, vinasaya cha dushkrutam’. But the real sadhoos

are coming to a naught and the dushtaas are having their hey day. Not today, every day that was .The great Kalki is ruling(Muhammed of Arabia). But more powerful things we have than the khadga of the Kalki. The nuclear piles are piling up, or if you want the rasayanik or the biological way, you can get ichha-mrutyu that way. The great Kalki is being outwitted by the man it made.

The Primordial Nature has IT’s ‘moola prakruti’ and ‘real’ prakruti which so far the avataras failed to

find out… but still, the anveshanam was started by:

“There was neither non-existence nor existence then.

There was neither the realm of space nor the sky which is beyond.

What stirred?

Where?

In whose protection?

Was there water, bottemlessly deep?

There was neither death nor immortality then.

There was no distinguishing sign of night nor of day.

That One breathed, windless, by its own impulse.

Other than that there was nothing beyond.

Darkness was hidden by darkness in the beginning,

with no distinguishing sign, all this was water.

The life force that was covered with emptiness,

that One arose through the power of heat.

Desire came upon that One in the beginning,

that was the first seed of mind.

Poets seeking in their heart with wisdom

found the bond of existence and non-existence.

Their cord was extended across.

Was there below?

Was there above?

There were seed-placers, there were powers.

There was impulse beneath, there was giving forth above.

Who really knows?

Who will here proclaim it?

Whence was it produced?

Whence is this creation?

The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.

Who then knows whence it has arisen?

Whence this creation has arisen

– perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not –

the One who looks down on it,

in the highest heaven, only He knows

or perhaps He does not know.” (Rig Veda)

And the anveshanam continues.. in the vedantic, saamkhyan, nyaayik or vaisheshika ways..

through the Gautama and Jina ways, the Bahawullah and the Hare Krishna ways…………

Let us see where we reach..

And as the sage Ashta Vakra said, I salute:

“Oh! wonderful am I! I bow to My self. None is wiser than I, who though untouched with the body, yet carry the world in Me for ever”

But, still, the anveshanam continues…………..

The Sirdi avatara, the Puttaparthi Avatra, the Rajnish avatara etc are the latest. The Chaitanya avatara, the Pramahamsa avatara and many others among the recent. A new Vyasa Avatar is needed to incorporate all these avataras since Buddha and Mahavira to the sruties and smrities, puranas and itihasas. I am waiting for Vyasa Deva to be born again.

Shirdi Sai Baba, Sathya Sai Baba of Puttarparthi, and Rajneesh, are not avatars but simply fakes.

Shirdi Sai was a Sufi Muslim.

Sathya Sai weakly claims to be the reincarnation of the former, and is also undergoing huge controversy for allegations of homosexual child molestation, financial scandals, murders, organ theft, and so many other things.

And we all know about Rajneesh!

I wonder what makes you think that they are avatars? Perhaps you can explain.

As for Vyasa, we know that he is going to be born again with a specific mission; to describe and elaborate on the pastimes of Caitanya Mahaprabhu that were not revealed before.

The great Kalki is ruling(Muhammed of Arabia). But more powerful things we have than the khadga of the Kalki. The nuclear piles are piling up, or if you want the rasayanik or the biological way, you can get ichha-mrutyu that way. The great Kalki is being outwitted by the man it made.

Prophet Muhummad is not Kalki, and it is impossible for Kalki to be "outwitted" or make any other mistakes.

The number has never been agreed upon and is a subject of debate. Mahabharata names 7 & Bhagavata Purana names 22 but then says they are beyond counting.

On one level an avatar is one who changes the truth. So you could call Edison an avatar of science.

Following is a link on avatars centered around Kalki Avatar http://kalkiavatar.tripod.com .

Here is another cool one about a Kalki Temple. It has been closed since it was built. You have to wonder if they opened it if he would come. What is the difference in worshipping a God of the past and a God of the future? On some levels time is similtaneous. http://www.indiaprofile.com/monuments-temples/kalkitemple.htm

I think the debate about who is or is not the Kalki avatar is one of those "the proof of the pudding is the pudding" kind of affairs. If someone manages to liberate man from suffering and close Kali Yuga then I guess he is the one. Its not evident that Sai Baba or Muhammed pulled it off-although Sai Baba still has some time. Surely Muhammed did not usher in the Golden Age as for the most part existence is still suffering.