IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
govindarupini

New species of living entities

Rate this topic

Haribol,

My son has come up with an interesting question when we were talking about the different yugas and species of life. "How do new species of living entities appear through out the different ages.? For example Hanuman and his species. Or dinosaurs, my understanding was their bones are remnants of the end of the last Kali-yuga. But how did such species develope?

Does anyone know a source where we can find an answer for this question.

Thanks, Govindarupini

According to the Srimad Bhagavatam, all species are created by higher beings such as the Prajapatis.

Hanuman's species (Vanara) live in a subtle region of Jambudvipa beyond the gross perception of humans.

Srila Prabhupada did not accept the possibility of extinction. The universes are so vast, with countless life forms on every planet, that there will always be a place where each species exist.

I get this picture of higher beings descending on a particular planet and setting up an ecosystem and kinda adding species as they go. From time to time splicing in a few genes to create another lifeform variation.

Is this correct?

Haribol,

We went out and bought the book "Forbidden Archeology" and the videotape "The Mysterious Origins of Man" today.

This isn't exactly going to answer my son's, questions on the different species that seem to appear and disappear from this planet, but he is quite intriqued with how the devotee scientists are doing such an amazing job of stirring up the scientific community about their bogus evolution theory. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

We watched the video today and he loved it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif The book is quite large and technical, so I think he will probably approach it slowly.

Govindarupini

I get this picture of higher beings descending on a particular planet and setting up an ecosystem and kinda adding species as they go. From time to time splicing in a few genes to create another lifeform variation.

Is this correct?

It seems correct to me.

Haribol,

My son has come up with an interesting question when we were talking about the different yugas and species of life. "How do new species of living entities appear through out the different ages.? For example Hanuman and his species. Or dinosaurs, my understanding was their bones are remnants of the end of the last Kali-yuga. But how did such species develope?

Does anyone know a source where we can find an answer for this question.

Thanks, Govindarupini

Govindarupini, please check your private message inbox on this forum...