IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vsdprasad

COKE and PEPSI...

Rate this topic

Recently there wes a report by Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), India about pesticide contents in leading soft drinks in India. They displayed the reports of laboratory analysis here: Soft Drinks, Hard Truths . The pesticide residues were higher than permissible levels and it is reported that each sample was toxic enough to cause - in the long term - cancer, damage to the nervous and reproductive systems, birth defects and severe disruption of the immune system.

The news in the air is all about allegations by the press and denials by Coke and Pepsi. The Parliament has banned these softdrinks in its premises and the general public are rapidly getting aware of the reports. The softdrink giants are much worried since their $1 billion market in India is at stake!. And taking advantage of this are the desi (Indian) brands of softdrinks who are all in a hurry to launch their products asap!

But no matter how many products come in the market, Nothing is better the natural cooldrink: "tender coconut". With all the essential nutrients, the packaging is natural and the expiry date is also natural (when the water inside dries on its own). But the problem is we cannot get these tender coconuts at every place /images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Prasad.

Guest guest

This is quoted earlier:

Our body has an optimum temperature of 37 degrees for the functioning of digestive enzymes. The temperature of cold soft drinks is much less than 37, sometimes quite close to 0. This lowers the effectiveness of the enzymes and puts stress on our digestive system, digesting less food. In fact the food gets fermented. The fermented food produces bad smelling, gases, decays and forms toxins, which are absorbed in the intestines, get circulated in the blood and is delivered to the whole body. This spread of toxins can lead to the development of various diseases.

So, here, you are saying that the low temperature of sodas is causing the retardation in the digestive system, correct? Thus cold water, ice cubes, eating snow, and walking around in Alaska without a face mask are all just as harmful as soda. Not to mention drinking milk, eating ice cream, and swimming in the oceans anywhere but the tropics...pretty much anything cold slows the digestive system and creates toxins.

Oh, and Coke will dissolve iron nails. If you use Stainless Steel, then Coke will not dissolve it.

Guest guest

Just wanted to let you know that Pepsi owns Pizza Hut. It's called NPC, the company owns Toco Bell and KFC as well.

Guest guest

look up sugar,fructose sucrose and aspartine,i think you will stop poisoning your kids,you sound like a smart guy,your kids trust you, educate yourself,they just want your money,,and addicts

Guest guest

dear sir. I drink a lot of pop and I have never had any heath problems if kids cant drink pop once in a while that is just wrong I love pop so leave it alone

katie yauk

Guest guest

dear sir.

i drink pop alot and i think it is just rong to not let you kids drink pop. pop will not hert you at all.I think you should let them have 1 pop a day.

trust me it wont hert thim

jamie davis

Guest guest

I started drinking cola products alot,in my high school years more so.I started at about 2 cans a day and now years later,I have boosted my usage to 2litres or more a day.I have suffered stomache complications,due to this.A disease I have now is "Crohn's disease",I think it may be from drinking too much coke.REALLY!!I am very curious to see,just how many people diagnosed with this disease actually drinks colas!!I feel that when i drink a glass,I usually have to go to the washroom,quite soon afterward.Almost like the product is a laxative.I would say to those,who read this:Be careful!!Stay away from the brown liquid,it makes you sick!Drink water,or healthier items.Imagine just how much money the soda companies have made from me.I am making someone else rich,just to drink soda!

Guest guest

My friend told me that her mom read an article that said that the Coke's and Pepsi's factories had to keep changing where Pepsi and Coke stayed on the shelves, because they were eating away at everything.

Guest guest

k for 1 thing u shouldn't drink coke you can die literally just don't DRINK COKE(gross)

Guest guest

Before you write all this '.'- you should test the truth. This is nothing but a pile of myths and rumors - and you fell for it as do many that like to spread untruths without fact.

We are all intelligent enough to know that pepsi and coke are bad for the body in large ammounts - as are most man-made and processed foods, however, in moderation, they are an okay treat and no more harmful than the thousands of other 'bad' food choices on the market.

Do your research before flapping your gums.

aham brahmo'smi = we r all Sprite Souls.

We're not this bottle, I (Mountain) Dew mean this body.

ps - is carbonation Vedik?

ZrIla Bv NArAyaN Mhrj does have a female ziSya named Alka (Seltzer) dd.

Guest guest

The C Oh 2 in sodas pulls minerals like calcium. Lifelong drinkers of soda increase their chances of osteoporosis

Guest guest

Me and a friend are doing a science fair project on if a Nail will dissolve in Coke and i guess we just found out that it doesnt work, /images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm so sad,Our Hypothyses must be wrong,we thought it would dissolve a Nail.But i guess it wont /images/graemlins/frown.gif