IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suryaz

jaya radhe departs

Rate this topic

I do not know what to say – I am speechless.

And as the tears moisten my eyes I offer my pranamas to Jaya Radhe

We will miss you dearly

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Although we have never had any association on the physical plane, by her words and her art, Jayaradhe dasi has made Krsna and Srila Prabhupada more apparent to myself and I'm sure to many others as well.Wherever you are now, Mataji, please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to you!

Guest guest

Hare Krsna.

She is with Krsna and Prabhupada now.And I bet she could read this discussion from there.I read her posts at other forums.She was such a wonderful devotee.My prayers are with her and family.Peace.

Joy

My dear Jaya Radhe: I'm so sorry that I couldn't talk to you and I feel sad but I know you are in a better place now and I'm sure you're having the association of our beloved Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you for your association, it was really sweet and uplifting.

I'm praying for you and your family, specially Charanamrita.

Your servant and friend,

Gauri dasi

I am very sad to hear this news. The few contacts we had with Jaya Radhe were always very pleasing. She obviously left a good impression on everyone she came into contact with. I offer my prayers for her.

The best we can do, I guess, is to repeat her name!

Guest guest

I'm numb with shock and disbelief, even though we may have half sensed this swan like soul was being called to her eternal service at the divine lotus feet of our beloved Srila Swami Prabhupad we can't assimilate her not being with us on this plane.

Her presence in all forums was like a bright shining light in our hearts that she constantly gave joy and relief to.Posted Image

And often times was the very heart and soul of many wonderful, affectionate, witty, compassionate, kind, caring responses to a sometimes harsh and insensitive environment, still she always danced back with the pure spirit of her all merciful and loving Gurudev.

No words suffice to describe her devotional qualities, even tho we never met in 'vapuland' as we used to call it, we feel by the grace of Guru and Kanai Her worshipful Lords, she wove a colourful living tapestry of beauty in all of our lives. And we are all a lot richer and enlightened for her presence in our lives.

Srila Prabhupad and Krsna always shone resplendid in her consciouness and we can take consolation that she will now be even closer to her sweet ideal.

Wherever Caranamrta may be at this time my heartfelf condolances go out to you and her other family members, such a vacumn from one so bright will be difficult to adjust to, but if ever we can be of some service we offer it to you, my address may be on her computer under dasanudas@bigpond.com.au or Madhura Krsna, feel free to contact us any time. We are very proud of your beloved mataji and her vast contribution to all she met.

I offer my full dandavat pranams to the memory of her eternal Jaya radhe swarup.

We trust she is now in the best of all possible worlds.

And if per chance you do look back this way Devi keep those well wishing prayers coming our way, we are all so fortunate even to take a moment of your cyber dharsan.

Your nitya dasanudas.

Posted Image

Dance on in that eternal sankirtan party.

Jaya radhe ki Jaya!!!

May I also offer my condolences to the family of Srimate Jayaradhe Dasi.

I only had a slight connection with this wonderful soul, via email and chat, but she always showed herself as a very wonderful person. Jaya Sri Radhe!

I am so unfortunate that I never received any contact with Jaya Radhe devi-dasi, and that the only piece of art that I have seen of hers is from the attachment given from an above message.

The tributes on this thread from many Vaishnavas are saddening to me and it is obvious that she was a very special soul. I pray to Srimati Radharani that She may allow me association with Her beloved devotees.

My deepest condolences to the family of srimate jayaradhe dd.

jaya radhe mataji, I have an association only with your articles and posts in various sites. Wherever you are, may I request you to please inform the Lord to make my devotion more stronger towards him. The pole of devotional service is slippery for me to climb, please ask him to make this fallen soul have more grip towards the Supreme Lord's devotional service.

srimate jayaradhe ki jay! [ http://www.geocities.com/theopenheart/ ]

Hare Krishna.

-Prasad.

I wish I was more eloquent. Like others have said, I never knew Jaya Radhe in person, only through the internet. I think one of her most wonderful qualities was how she was always a very positive influence. This really impressed me, because for the longest time I had no idea she was even ill. Then one day she mentioned collapsing into a coma and having the ambulance come and get her. This shocked me. She never mentioned anything before, and was just so full of life and positive energy. I had a few personal emails back and forth with her, and again, she was a really beautiful soul. For instance, I remember she would sign her emails to me with “Your big sister, Jaya Radhe”. She certainly made the world a better place. She was very sweet and compassionate. She is in my prayers as is her daughter and family. Hare Krsna.

Like the rest of you who have had contact with Jaya Radhe through this board, I'm saddened by her departure. I had a gnawing fear this was coming, but kept some hope for her return. I wrote her a couple of times to see how she was but got no reply (not a good sign). Of course, gentle, loving sould that she was, there's clearly nothing to lament for her. The loss is ours. She was all the things you have all said, and the best I can do is echo the sentiments expressed here, and, as Jagat says, call out her name.

Guest guest

I knew her through several email conversations and on this and other boards. She was also very kind in sending me books to advance my understanding and water the seed of bhakti in my heart. This is certainly a situation where physical proximity has no bearing on one soul reaching out to another and having a most profound and sweet effect. She is a very special, very dear soul, and her chanting of the Holy Name is nectar. And I pray for her and ask her to please do the same for me.

I hope to see her again...

Bhakta Jake

Guest guest

Haribol, JRdd, you, indeed, are my favored sister, and I know your journey is protected by who You love, Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga. Thank you very much for your friendship and confidence, yo bro, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

Haribol, Jagat, your tribute to our sister is quite fitting. Since hearing of her passing, a song off the old NYC kirtan cassette is running through my head, jaya radhe, jaya radhe. My favorite all time sone, sung in better days, to remind me of my sis. Thanks, Jagat, for your fitting tribute, ys, mahaksadasa

Suryaz,

Thank you for posting this about Jaya Radhe. Last night I saw this information was not here and was telling myself I had to post it, but I was not registered. So I went to sleep, figured I would do it the next day, and am glad to see someone else did it - you! Jaya Radhe is the one who told me about these message boards. We had a few email correspondences and so on, but I did not know her as well as many of those on various forms did. I am honored to have had her association. When I heard she left her body I felt such sadness. Puranjana said he is going to post the details of her passing, on VC. I am a member there so I am anxiously awaiting to hear them. She had such unflinching faith in Prabhupada and Krishna that I feel very positive about her outcome. I will miss her emails. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

YS,

Prtha dd

Guest guest

I had been praying and hoping that Krsna would keep Jayaradhe with us for some time as she is such a special soul. I too met her here on the internet forums and felt impelled to meet her more personally through e-mail. She was a very loving devotee and had an 'open heart'. She sent me a laminated picture of a painting she did of Lord Jagannatha which I have placed on my alter in her honor.

I will always remember Jayaradhe for her genuine caring and devotional heart as well as for her many posts where she shared some of her personal experiences with us. May Krsna bless us all with such a gentle and caring spirit as we found in his eternal servant Jayaradhe devi dasi.

Your servant,

Audarya-lila dasa

Guest guest

May be Lord Krisna take her in spiritual sky, in minimum paradise i am sure.

I am thinking, Kailashji, that you are meaning at least when you have said minimum. Correct?

This is being so such nice garland for Jaya Radhe. I am sadly loving are also. I told her before her name would be following her to Braj.

Of course I am not being any authority to utter such predictions. But I am imagining that any times the Brajbasis in Goloka are saying Jaya Radhe there our sister friend JRdd will be as the very air serving the utterance of same. Maybe Avinashji could be agreeing with me?

Jay Shri Krishna!!!!! Jay Bindiraban!!!!

Guest guest

I am still too sad with love. I am feeling what is use of these forum without Jaya Radhe any more. I am sorry if I am offending you all who are all very nice also but without this one I am feeling too much lonely. Suryazji, it is you to blame for starting such topic.

But perhaps we can be the lonely together. That may be the starting points of the humble mood for the sankirtan. This may being her parting gift. In this angle, thank you Suryazji for starting topic.

I think of Jayaradhe everyday. She had a voice like an angel - sweet and gentle. Jayaradhe was careful to not hurt anyone's feelings. So much more advanced than I can ever hope to be - she was kind and patient with me always a wonderful friend. Tears still come easy to my eyes when I think about her but she is not suffering anymore - the ones suffering are the all the friends that are left to bear the pain of separation from this dear sweet soul that has left us with wonderful memories of her kindness and love.

Guest guest

if it wasn't for her kind letters of encouragement, i would never have visited the local temple and become a devotee. she always had a kind word to say about everyone, always seeing the positive and never the negative. i haven't kept contact with her since way back in leicester, about ten years back. i'm very shocked at the news, but know because she's such a wonderful devotee that she is well looked after now. it's so great that she has continued to help so many people over the web. my thoughts go out to her daughter and family at this difficult time.