IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

flickering eye

Rate this topic

i have been told that if your left eye flickers this is considered good luck, and if the right eye flickers this is bad luck.

has anybody heard about this before?

my right eye seems to be flickering for the past week, does anybody know the medical reason for this, could it be due to tiredness perhaps?

i have been told that if your left eye flickers this is considered good luck, and if the right eye flickers this is bad luck.

my right eye seems to be flickering for the past week, does anybody know the medical reason for this, could it be due to tiredness perhaps?

Thats completely normal and stops automatically after a while, its also completely harmless and most likely due to to much work on the computer or stress, not enough relaxation eg, so dont worry, try some proper relaxation and it will go away

Guest guest

I've always been told (my many people) that if the left eye flickers, you are going to get money soon. If either eye flickers, something important is going to happen.

~Jai Sri Krishna

jai sai krishna,

I love your quote and it is a big relief to me because my eyes flicker very frequently, sometimes left and sometimes right. I believe it is very immportant to be optimistic and think what ever happens will happen for our good.

Guest guest

my right eye is flickering for the past 7 days ..........n i am quite worried about it,,,,,,,,,cause whenever this happens i have afight withmy husband,,,,, but usually it flikers only once ,,,,,,,,,,,,but this time its been flickering full day n night continously n i am quite worried about it,,,,,,,,,,

the fight with ur husband is just coincidental it has got nothin to do with your eye flickering. Then one small adive. Respect ur hubby more than u ever did he will never fight with u rather feel ashamed to do it

hari hari bol

Guest guest
Your chanting Nama-bhasa then you don't have a problem, your negative 'problem' will be transcendental.

Guest guest

Can someone explain to me why if my left eye flickers i feel something bad is going to happen.it also happens when i see snakes on tv or advertisments i know something bad is going to happen. it happend in jan-feb 2004 my left eye used to flicker a lot and i got a call on feb 9th from my dad that my mum has been admitted to hospital. i kept seeing ads on tv or in the papers about some news about snakes through out feb and mar and it increased and on april 11 my mum passed away.

also in oct 2004 i saw a snake on tv attacking a man and in nov our company shut down.

any thoughts from anyone will be welcome

the fight with ur husband is just coincidental it has got nothin to do with your eye flickering. Then one small adive. Respect ur hubby more than u ever did he will never fight with u rather feel ashamed to do it

hari hari bol

Guest guest

My left eye has been flickering for about 3 weeks now and I have gotten into fights with my family and in general experienced negativity.

Guest guest

can somebody help me? i have noticed that before when my left eye twitch i have bad luck, and then my right eye twitch i have good luck, then sometime its left eye bad luck, right eye good luck? i am a girl btw....

Guest guest

Last few weeks I have increased my caffeine levels starting a new job,

My left eye flickers when my stress levels increase.I do not feel it has anything to do with good luck.

Guest guest

I thought up a mythtical creature, witch, named a flickering eye, he/she is a witch that does magic with the eye's. Though I'm compleetly crazy 'cause magic is made-up.

-FLICCA

Guest guest

Hi I'm 13,

I have a question, why is there a website on flickering eyes. I only typed in Fliccering eye because I was trying to prove a theory.

Guest guest

Hi I'm 13,

I have a question, why is there a website on flickering eyes. I only typed in Fliccering eye because I was trying to prove a theory.

The whole website is not about flickering eyes. Just some one asked a question about flickering eyes in the Health and Wellbeing section of the Audarya Fellowship website, (which is about Krishna mainly)

Guest guest

do flickering eye's mean something magical or do I just have crust in them? Not to sound 11 yrs. old or any thing.

Guest guest

can somebody help me? i have noticed that before when my left eye twitch i have bad luck, and then my right eye twitch i have good luck, then sometime its left eye bad luck, right eye good luck? i am a girl btw....

I have experienced the same thing as you. Some people say that if you get it, that you are "sensitive" to subtle energies or that you have a strong spiritual awareness.

Guest guest

Thank you very much Dr.Singh.

In fact my left eye is flickering almost last 3 days, and i dont know to whom i should ask.My wife is so beleve that if this occuar means some bad thing will happen.And she is saying that we should tell everyone this and there are chances of reduction in bad things happening.Gents she said left eye and Ladies on the Right (for bad things).

your answer is very useful in future for such bad beleif.

Guest guest

Guys

I do believe in eye flciker concept. My left eye flicker for several days. It started just 1 day before I lost my job (massive layoff) and now even my wife right eye flicker. This is being going for several days (which right this my left leg flickered). I am tensed and nervous. Please pray for me.

God please forgive my mistakes.

hi

my right eye flickered for about three months in 2002 and that time my aunti passed away then last year my right eye flickered and i had argument with my husband and we split up and now again my right eye is flickering and iam very worried it been flickering from about three four days, i booked my theory test today but worried if i would pass it or not and this weekend iam going out with someone first time and don't know what is gona happen iam really worried now, i new deep down that it is bad luck but did n't want to believe but now i have read these comments made by other people that its a bad luck iam very worried

"Brahmacharya or spotless chastity is the best of all penances; a

celibate

of such spotless chastity is not a human being, but a god indeed... To

the

celibate who conserves the semen with great efforts, what is there

unattainable in this world ? By the power of the composure of the

semen, one

will become just like Myself."

- Sri Sankaracharya

i have also heard about this but i didnt know which eye meant good or bad luck.

in a stage of my life both my eyes were flickering and this confused me.

i thought maybe it was a representation of karma reminding me of my faith as i was starting to doubt my faith.

i would be intriged to know which eye means which luck so if someone could tell me that would be a great help.

peace

i have also heard about this but i didnt know which eye meant good or bad luck.

in a stage of my life both my eyes were flickering and this confused me.

i thought maybe it was a representation of karma reminding me of my faith as i was starting to doubt my faith.

i would be intriged to know which eye means which luck so if someone could tell me that would be a great help.

peace

For a male: Right eye flickering= bad luck/ Left eye flickering= good luck

For a female: Left eye flickering= good luck/ Right eye flickering= bad luck

I am not sure if it is true for everyone or everyone can experience that. But with me it happens, when my right eye flicker something bad happens as I am a female. since yesterday it was flickering and my aunty (dad's sister) passed away.

I hope it stops now...........but I remember only right eye flickering and why God only gives me Bad signs I wish sometimes Krishna will flicker my left eye too and I experience some good luck. Hari Bol.