IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

The Raelians are coming, the Raelians are coming

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's what's hidden behind this kind of wakiness that is very dangerous. Their loopy mindset may seem harmless, but they spawn other hybrid speculative misconceptions. This is more western mayavadism gone totally off the deep end!

This whole dimention of science fiction is a hall of mirrors that can take souls into aons of confusion, as an alternative to the religious hypocracy that abounds.

Guest guest

That flying saucer in action reminds me of when i was seven and on the beach. My first ride as an'experiencer'.Ahh memories.

Is that why you act a little strange at times Theist?

Now it's all adding up.

A Quebequer who was a former member gave his explanation of the attraction of the Raelian movement. The two points he cited were 1) It was atheistic (man was God) and 2) it preached having lots of sex. But it was funny, he said that he left the church because he eyes were opened to the truth. What was it that caused him to leave? They wanted to require all members to wear white space suits, and that was just bogus to this guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It was funny how shallow his reason was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Like Mr. Kabukiman wasn't reason enough to leave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Curiosity, I am one of those people that the military, and cia, and other agencies have been dogging for four years because my son, and I have advanced abilities. My son has all the characteristics of a star child. We have had a whole lot of visits from many species of aliens. We're at the point where we wished all the alien craft would blow uo in all their faces. We're at the point to where we think they do everything backwards, and stupid. plus a whole lot more. I want to know why should anyone really care about stupid aliens anymore anyways? I'm sick of the whole thing. These undercover people are treating us like we're special. I asked them one time are you constantly here to protect us, and keep me in fairly good health because you believe we are of royal blood. They said yes. Yesterday I told them I'm tired of the whole thing. They make me sick. I wanted all the ufo to blow up. Why does anyone really care about aliens anymore anyway. I think the whole thing is stupid, and it sucks.