IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
77_Krishna

Krishna Is thy Divine Messagner of God

Rate this topic

Krishna

Krishna is One of the Divine Souls of thy Lord God Allah..

He is just like Gabrial,Mekhail,Israfeel....etc.

Krishna is the Master of the Mystic Power.....from here came the Mysticism and Sufi-Healing...

But krishna cannot be considered a God beside thy One God..Allah....

Krishna is a Corporal Soul and A Messanger of God Allah...

But unfortuantely Everything was deviated as well...like that happened to Christianity,Judaism,Buddhism......

Everything and the One Truth springs out of the Quran....

All was deflected from its Righteous Path and deviated from its Proper Invitation......to Say that Allah is Unique and One.

But the Quran....the one book that was not touched by any human finger....that was the status of all God's Book...including Bhagavan-Gita.....but unfortuantely all was deluded and was misled as well as gone astray.....but God said that that was n't goin to happen to the Holy Qu'uran....

Your Friend in Krishna -Peace Be Upon Him-

Guest guest

Allah is the Maintainer of all the living entities.

Allah cannot descend in the human form.....why?

Because His Glorious Pride prevents Him from that..

From here and this point....God Allah sent the Prophets and the Messengers from the Humanity....as well as..Messengers from the Angels and the Souls...

And as Krishna appeared with unlimited mouthes....unlimited eyes....unlimited faces....unlimited wonderful visions..and as well as decorated with many celestial ornaments....and many divine upraised weapons....and many divine scents were smeared all over the body.....................that's the ultimate proof that Krishna was a Corporal Soul of the Souls of Lord Allah...

and that's becuz Gabrial was descendin on Muhammed the same way....as you see my brothers and sisters....the Truth is One.

and the Unseen is One......it is the Lord God Allah....

Here Arjuna is like Muhammed in simulation....and Krishna is like the Divine Gabrial....and both gave to both...the Divine message of the Supreme Allah....and ordered them to send it to people.....

So....................

To thy God Lord Allah be the Glory...and to His Krishna be the Glory.....

Your Friend in Krishna

77 Krsihna, Given your proposals in your post, why would you have a signature advertising Krsna? Whatever. It's superficial anyway. Still… suspect.

Krsna consciousness or ancient Vedic culture has superior philosophy and spiritual science. Things are explained far beyond our capacity to understand.

What intimate knowledge do you have of Allah? And why must Allah be the foremost name and concept anyway? What is your concept of God, His creation and our relationship with it.

To us, there is no competitor to God no matter what you know about Him. It's no like you can exploit information on Him as done by mundane business and governments with individual citizens. So there is alot of information about the personal characteristics of God in the Vedic literature. And no where else to my knowledge. You may be throwing away a very valuable source of knowledge in favor of your own sectarian view.

But we enjoy theistic talks here. Please make your case and substantiate your claims concerning the supreme aspect of Allah.

What is the origin of the Koran and your teachings? How do you explain the origin of time and how was the universe developed? What is spiritual life and what do you do eternally? How do you view other life forms such as the cow?

What does Allah being "unique and one" mean to you?

Dear Friend in Krishna:

I hope you are well. You wrote:"Allah cannot descend in the human form.....why?

Because His Glorious Pride prevents Him from that.."

God is Absolutely Supreme. That means there is nothing He cannot do. as His Holiness Visnujana Swami, a great devotee of Lord Krsna once said during a 1975 Ratha-yatra Festival Address in San Francisco:

If God wants to appear in a bush, He can. And if He wants to appear in a pillar of fire, a pillar of smoke, or sound or wood or stone or tree or your heart. He can do whatever He pleases. So don't try to limit Him saying that God can't do this and God can't do that. He can do whatever He likes.

Don't try to limit God.Sounds like good advice to me.

Guest guest

Dear Friends

God can do anything He wants....

The Prophets and the Messengers and the Angels and the Spirits and All the Creatures and Creations are....Manifestations of Lord Allah....

So why Doesth He need to Show Himself up.....even in any human form?

Why....?and that everything you see around is a proof of His Presence....

You didn't understand me.....when I say He cannot do....

That was my intention......that I wanted to say Why God wants to appear.....and He is actually Appeared....in all the living entities...

Yes.....Wherever ye turn your face you see God.....if you understand it....

But not to say that God's Spirit Creature(Krsna)is the Lord....or even a Lord....huh.

God said in the Quran:

(And We have never told Our Messangers to ascribe themselves to Us....nor to Take themselves up as gods...and whoever listens to that....and go with it...So those are the Disbelievers)

Yes.....if you are mystic enough....you can understand...that you see God in each particle of nature..and each singel atom of dust.....becuz God's mirror is in evrything He had created....

there is only One Lord....it is God Allah....the Name that the Silence hast pronounced...ALLAH.

Krishna is a messanger of God...

and God says:

*Fools Deride Me Because They Cannot See Me*

and ofcourse whenever you SEE that one(whoever he is)doin miracles.....you will simply say....that's My Lord.....huh..how funny!

My dears....God is The Unseen One.....

You should read the Quran...

All were deviated.....but the Quran

Your Friend in the MESSANGER Krsna...

Guest guest

why indeed, why does God exist ?

Can you answer that ?

God exists to enjoy, and to share that enjoyment with others.

How does God enjoy ?

God created the human form as a vehicle for

his/her enjoyment, a form to enjoy life

in relations with people ,God is a social person.

Your fuzzy concept of God as some invisible lawyer,

or judge sitting on a throne calculating nothing

more then who to punish and who to reward, is a very simplistic child like conception.

God exists to enjoy, in order for God to enjoy the world

he/she needs friends and family, and activities.

God appears in human form in order to have relationships

of pleasure and enjoyment, sometimes also to teach,

this is why God appears as a human, we exist for the

purpose of interaction with God as friends and family,

the human form is the divine form God has created,

not only for his/her enjoyment, but also for ours.

You should read the Quran...

All were deviated.....but the Quran

First it is doubtful(atleast to me) whether Quran is actually from GOD. The only AUTHENTIC scriptures are VEDAS and the rest are all of HUMAN ORIGIN(Including QURAN).

Guest guest

that is not the fact.

Krishna states "everyone follows my path in all respects"

Everything one does is being guided by the Paramatma,

god within.

All religions,all things in this world have their source in god.

the distinction is what is for our spiritual benefit,

and what is Karmic activity furthur enmeshing

ourselves in the cycle of delusional actions ?

just because something is going on with the sanction

of god, does not mean that it is sanctioned.

for example, putting your hand in a flame may be

necessary for you to learn that it is an unhealthy action.

Mahabharatha, Bhisma Parva

Reference:

TITLE: The Mahabharata

AUTHOR: Pratap Chandra Roy

Oriental Publishing Company

"Bhishma said,'Listen, 0 king, to the words that I will speak unto thee, 0 thou of Kuru's race. Frequently wert thou addressed by me to the same effect but thou didst not do what I said. Let peace be made with the Pandavas, 0 best of the Bbaratas. I regard this to be beneficial both to the world and thee, 0 lord. Enjoy this earth, 0 king, with thy brothers and be happy, gratifying all thy well-wishers and delighting thy kinsfolk. Although I cried myself hoarse before this, thou didst not yet listen to me, 0 sire. Thou hadst always disregarded the sons of Pandu. The effect of all that bath now overtaken thee. Listen also, 0 king, from me as I speak of it, 0 Lord. to the reason why the Pandavas, whose achievements tire them not. are unslayable.1 There is not, was not, will not be, the being in all the worlds who would or will be able to vanquish the sons of Pandu who are all protected by the wielder of Sarnga. Listen truly, 0 thou that art conversant with morality, to that ancient history which was recited to me by sages of souls under control. In days of yore, all the celestials and the Rishis, united together, waited reverentially on the Grandsire upon the mountains of Gandhamadana. And the Lord of all creatures, seated at his ease -in their midst, beheld an excellent car stationed in the firmament, blazing with effulgence. Having ascertained (everything about it) by meditation, joining his hands with restrained heart, Brahman, with delighted soul, made his salutations to the highest Divine Being. And the Rishis and the celestials, beholding in the firmament (the form thus) displayed, all stood up with joined hands, their eyes fixed on that wonder of wonders. Worshipping him duly. Brahma, the foremost of all conversant with Brahman, the Creator of the universe, acquainted with the highest morality, uttered these high words :-Thou art, the Glory of the Universe for thy form. Thou art the Lord of the Universe. 0 thou whose protection extendeth through the whole Universe, 0 thou that bath the Universe for thy work, 0 thou that bath thy soul under control, Thou art the Supreme Master of the Universe. Thou art Vasudeva. Therefore, I seek refuge in Thee that art the soul of Yogi and the highest Divinity. Victory to Thee that art the Supreme Lord of the Universe. Victory to Thee that art ever employed in the good of the worlds. Victory to Thee that art the Lord of Yoga, Thee that art all-powerful. Victory to Thee that art prior, and subsequent to Yoga. Having the lotus springing from thy navel. and having large expansive eyes, victory to Thee that art Lord of Lords of the Universe. 0 Lord of the Past, the Present, and the Future, vitory to Thee that art the embodiment of gentleness, Thee that art the sun of suns, 0 thou that art the receptacle of untold attributes, victory to Thee that art the refuge of all things. Thou art Narayana, thou art incapable of being understood, victory to Thee that art the wielder of the bow called Sarnga. Victory to Thee that art endued with every attribute, 0 thou that bast the Universe for thy form, 0 thou that art ever bale. 0 Lord of the Universe, 0 thou of mighty arms, victory to Thee that art always ready for benefitting the worlds. 0 great Snake, 0 huge Boar, 0 first Cause, 0 thou of twany locks, victory to Thee that art Almighty. 0 thou of yellow robes, 0 Lord of the cardinal and the subsidiary points of the compass, 0 thou that bast the Universe for thy abode, 0 thou that art Infinite, 0 thou that hast no decay, 0 thou that art the Manifest, 0 thou that art the Unmani. fest, 0 thou that art the immeasurable Space, 0 thou that hast all thy senses under control, 0 thou that always achievest what is good, 0 thou that art immeasurable, 0 thou that alone knowest thy own nature,

Continued....

victory to Thee that art deep, 0 thou that art the giver of all wishes, 0 thou that art without end, 0 thou that art known as Brahma, 0 thou that art Eternal, 0 thou that art the Creator of all creatures, 0 thou that art ever successful, thou whose acts always display wisdom, 0 thou that art conversant with morality, thou that givest victory, 0 thou of mysterious Self, 0 thou that art the Soul of all Yoga, 0 thou that art the Cause of everything that bath sprung into existence, 0 thou that art the knowledge of the selves of all beings, 0 Lord of the worlds, victory to thee that art the Creator of all beings. 0 thou that bath thyself for thy origin, 0 thou that art highly blessed, 0 thou that art the Destroyer of everything, 0 thou that art the inspirer of all mental thoubgts, victory to Thee that art dear to all conversant with Brahma. 0 thou that art busy in creation and destruction, 0 controller of all wishes, 0 Supreme Lord, 0 thou that art the Cause of Amrita, 0 thou that art All-existent, 0 thou that art the first that appears at the end of the Yuga, 0 thou that art the giver of victory, 0 Divine Lord of the Lord of all creatures, 0 thou that bast the lotus springing from thy navel, 0 thou of mighty strength, 0 thou that art sprung from Thyself, 0 thou that art the great elements in their pri- meval state, 0 thou that art the soul of all (religious) rites, victory to Thee that givest all. The goddess Earth represents thy two feet, the cardinal and the subsidiary directions thy arms, and the heavens thy head. I am thy form, the celestials constitute thy limbs, and the Sun, the moon are thy two eyes. Ascetic austerities, and Truth born of morality and ( religious ) rites, constitute thy strength. Fire is thy energy, the wind is -thy breath, and the waters have sprung from thy sweat. The twins Aswins constitute thy ears, and the goddess Saraswati is thy tongue. The Vedas are thy Knowledge, and upon thee resteth this Universe. 0 lord of Yoga and Yogin, we do not know thy extent, thy measure, thy energy, thy prowess, thy might, thy origin. 0 God, 0 Vishnu, filled with devotion in thee, and depending upon thee with vows and observances, we ever worship Thee as the highest Lord, the God of gods. The Rishis, the gods, Gandbarvas, the Yakshas, the Rakshasas, the Pannagas, the Pisachas, human beings, beasts, birds, reptiles,-all these were created by me on Earth through Thy grace. 0 thou having the lotus springing from thy navel, 0 thou of large expansive eyes, 0 Krishna, 0 Dispeller of all woe, Thou art the Refuge of all creatures. and Thou art their Guide. Thou bast the Uuiverse for thy mouth. Through thy grace, 0 Lord of the gods, the gods are ever happy. Through thy grace the Earth bath always been freed from terrors. Therefore, 0 thou of large eyes, take birth in the race of Yadu.l For the sake of establishing righteousness, for slaying the sons of Diti, and for upholding the Universe, do what I have said, 0 Lord. 0 Vasudeva, that which is thy supreme mystery, that, 0 Lord bath been sung by me through Thy grace. Having created the divine Sankarshana out of thy own Self by Thyself, thou didst then, 0 Krishna, create Thyself as Pradyumna born of thyself. From Pradyumna thou didst then create Aniruddha who is known as the eternal Vishnu. And it was Aniruddha who created me as Brahma, the upholder of the Universe. Created out of Vasudeva's essence I have, therefore, been created by thee. Dividing Thyself into portions, take birth, 0 Lord, among human beings. And slaughtering the Asuras there for happiness of all the worlds, and establishing righteousness, and winning renown, Thou wilt again truly attain to Yoga. The regenerate rishis on Earth and the gods, 0 thou of infinite prowess, devoted to thee, sing of thy wonderous Self under those names that belong to thee. 0 thou of excellent arms, all classes of creatures rest on thee, having taken refuge in Thee, thou giver of boons. The regenerate ones sing Thee as the world's bridge, having no beginning, middle land end, and as Possessed of unlimited Yoga.'

"Bhishma said, 'Then that illustrious Deity, the Lord of the worlds, replied unto Brahma in a soft and deep voice, saying, 'Through Yoga. 0 sire, all that is wished by thee is known to me. It will be even as thou wishest, and saying this, he disappeared then and there. Then the gods, Rishis, and Gandharvas, filled with great wonder and curiosity all asked the Grandsire, saying, 'Who is that one, 0 Lord that was worshipped by thy illustrious self with such humility and praised in such high words ? We desire to bear, thus addressed, the illustrious Grandsire replied unto all the Gods, the regenerate Rishis, and the Qandharvas, in sweet words saying,-He who is called TAT, He who is Supreme, He who is existent at present and who will be for all time, He who is the highest Self, He who is the Soul of beings, and who is the great Lord, I was talking even with His ever-cheerful self, ye bulls among gods. The Lord of the Universe was solicited by me, for the good of the Universe, to take his birth among mankind in the family of Vasudeva. I said unto him, for the slaughter of the Asuras take thy birth in the world of men. Those Daityas and Rakshasas, of fierce form and great strength, that were slain in battle, have been born among men. Indeed, the illustrious and mighty Lord, taking birth in the human womb, will live on the Earth, accompanied by Nara. Those ancient and best of Rishis, viz., Nara and Narayana, are incapable of defeat in battle by even all the celestials united together. Of immeasurable effulgence, those Rishis viz., Nara and Narayana, when born togeth er in the world of men, will not be known (as such) by fools.' He, from whose Self, 1, Brahman, the Lord of the whole Universe, have sprung, that Vasudeva, that Supreme God of all the worlds, is worthy of your adoration. Endued with great energy, and bearing the conch, the discus, and the mace, he should never be disregarded as a man, ye best of deities. He is the Supreme Mystery, the Supreme refuge, the Supreme Brahma, and the Supreme glory. He is without decay, Unmanifest, and 'Eternal. He it is who hath been sung as Purusha, though none can comprehend him. The divine Artificer bath sung of him as the Supreme Energy, the Supreme Felicity, and the Supreme Truth. Therefore, the Lord Vasudeva of immeasurable prowess should never be disregarded as a man by all the Asuras and the gods with Indra at their head. That person of foolish understanding is called a wretch, who, from disregard, speaketh of Hrishikesa as only a man. People speak of him as one labouring under darkness who disregardeth Vasudeva, that Yogin of illustrious soul, for his entering into a human form. People speak of him as one labouring under darkness who knoweth not that Divine personage, that

Soul of the mobile and the immobile creation, that one bearing the auspicious wheel (on his breast), that one of dazzling effulgence, that one from whose navel hath sprung the (primeval) lotus. He who disregardeth that wearer of the diadem and the Kaustuva gem, that dis- peller of fears of his friends, that bigh-souled one, sinketh in thick darkness. Having known all these truths duly, that Lord of the worlds, viz., Vasudeva, should be adored by every one, ye best of gods.'

"Bhishma continued,-Having said these words unto those gods and Rishis in days of yore, the illustrious Grandsire, dismissing them all, repaired to his own abode. And the gods and the Gandharvas, and the Munis and the Apsaras also, having listened to those words spoken by Brahman, were filled with delight and repaired to heaven, Even this was heard by me, 0 sire, from Rishis of cultured soul talking in their assembly, of Vasudeva, that ancient one. And 0 thou that art well versed in scriptures, I heard this from Rama, the son of Jamadagni, and Markandeya of great wisdom, and Vyasa and Narada also. Having learnt all this and heard of the illustrious Vasudeva as the Eternal Lord, the Supreme God of all the worlds, and the great Master, from whom hath sprung Brahman himself, the Father of the Universe, why should not that Vasudeva be adored and worshipped by men ? Firbidden art thou before, 0 sire, by sages of cultured souls, (who said unto thee) -Never go to war with that Vasudeva armed with bow as also with the Pandavas. This, from folly, thou couldst not apprehend. I regard thee therefore, as a wicked Rakshasa. Thou art, besides, enveloped in darkness. It is for this that thou hatest Govinda and Dhananjaya the son of Pandu, for who else among men would hate the divine Nara and Narayana ? It is for this, 0 king, that I say unto thee that this one is Eternal and Unfading, pervading the whole Universe, Unchanging, the Ruler, Creator and Upholder of all, and the truly Existent. He it is who upholdeth the three worlds. He is the Supreme Lord of all mobile and immobile creatures, and He is the great Master, He is warrior, He is Victory, He is Victor, and He is the Lord of all nature. 0 king, He is full of goodness and divested of all the qualities of Darkness and Passion. There, where Krishna is, there righteousness is ; and there is victory where righteousness is. It is by the Yoga of his Supreme Excellence, and the Yoga of his Self, that the sons of Pandu, 0 king, are supported. Victory, therefore, will surely be theirs, He it is that always imparteth to the Pandavas and 'Understanding endued with righteousness, and strength in battle -, and He it is that always protecteth them from danger. He is the Eternal God, pervading all beings, and ever blessed. He, of whom thou hadst asked me, is known by the name of Vasudeva.

He it is whom Brahmanas and Kshatriyas and Vaisyas and Sudras, having distinctive features of their own, humbly serve and worship with restrained bearts and performing their own duties. He it is who, towards the close of the Dwapara Yuga and the beginning of the Kali Yuga, is sung of with Sankarshana, by believers with devotion. It is that Vasudeva that createth, Yuga after Yuga, the worlds of the gods and the mortals, all cities girt by the sea, and the region of human habitation."

SECTION LXVII

"Duryodhana said, 'In all the worlds Vasudeva is spoken of as the Supreme being. I desire, 0 Grandsire, to know his origin and glory.'

"Bhishma said, 'Vasudeva is the Supreme Being. He is the God of all Gods. None superior to him of eyes like lotus petals is to be seen, 0 bull of Bharata's race. Markandeya speaketh of Govinda as the Most Wonderful and the Most high, as the All-being, as the All-soul, as the Highest soul, and as the Supreme male Being. Water, Air, and Fire,- these three and we are created by Him. That Divine Master and Lord of all the worlds created this Earth. That Supreme Being of illustrious soul laid himself down on the waters and that Divine Being made up of all kinds of energy slept thereon in Yoga. From his mouth He created Fire, and from his breath, the Wind. Of unfading glory, He created from his mouth Speech and the Vedas. It was thus that be created first the Worlds and also the Gods along with the diverse classes of Rishis. And he created decay and death also of all creatures, as well as birth and growth. He is Righteousness and of righteous soul. He is the giver of boons and the giver of all (our) wishes. He is the Actor and Action, and He is himself the Divine Master.' He first made the 'Past, the Present, and the Future ; He is the Creator of the Universe, He is of illustrious soul -, He is the Master possessed of unfading glory. He created Sankarshana, the First-born of all creatures. He created the divine Sesha who is known as Ananta and who upboldeth all creatures and the Earth with her mountains. Of Supreme Energy, He it is whom the regenerate ones know by yoga meditation. Sprung frorn the secretions of his ear, the great Asura known by the name of Madhu, fierce and of fierce deeds and entertaining a fierce intent and about to destroy Brahman, was slain by that Supreme Being. And, 0 sire, in consequence of Madhu's slaughter, the gods, the Danavas, and human beings, and Rishis, call Janarddana the slayer of Madhu.

He is the great Boar, He is the great Lion, and -He is the Three-stepped Lord. He is the Mother and the Father of all living creatures, There never was, nor will be, any superior to Him of eyes like lotus petals, From His mouth He created the Brahmanas: and from His tvo arms the Ksbatriyas, and from His thighs, 0 king, He created the Vaisyas, and from His feet He created the Sudras. One waiting dutifully on Him, observant of vows with ascetic austerities on days of the full moon, and the new moon, is sure to obtain the Divine Kesava, that refuge of all embodied creatures, that essence of Brahma and of Yoga, Kesava is the highest Energy, the Grandsire of all the worlds. Him, 0 king, the sages call Hrishikesa (the lord of the senses). Him also should all know as the Preceptor, the Father, and the Master. Inexhaustible regions ( of blessedness) are won by him with whom Krishna is gratified. He also who, in a place of fear, seeketh the protection of Kesava, and he who frequently readeth this description, becometh happy and endued with every prosperity. Those men who attain to Krishna are never beguiled, Janarddana always saveth those that are sunk in great terrors. Knowing this truly, 0 Bhtkrata, Yudhishthira, with his whole soul, 0 king, hath sought the shelter of the highly blessed Kesava, the Lord of Yoga, and the Lord of the Earth."

SECTION LXVIII

"Bhishma said,'Hear from me, 0 king, this hymn that was uttered by Brahman himself. This hymn was in days of old communicated by regenerate Rishis and the Gods ( to men ) on Earth-Narada described thee as the Master and the Lord of the god of gods and all the Sadhyaa and the colestials, and as one acquainted with the nature of the Creator of the worlds. Markandeya spoke of thee as the Past, the Present, and the -Future, and the Sacrifice of Sacrifices, and the austerity of austerities. The illustrious Bhrigu said of thee that thou art the God of the gods, that thine is the ancient form of Vishnu. Dwaipayana said of thee that thou art Vasudeva of the Vasus, the establisher of Sakra, and the God of gods and all creatures. In days of old on the occasion of peocreating creatures, the sages spoke of thee as Daksha, the Father of creation. Angiras said that thou art the creator of all beings. Devala said of thee that the unmanifest All is thy body, and the manifest is in thy mind, and that the gods are all the result of thy breath.' With thy heads is pervaded the heavens, and thy two arms support the Earth. In thy stomach are three worlds and thou art the Eternal Being. Even thus do men exalted by asceticism know thee. Thou art the Sat of Sat, with Rishis gratified with sight of Self with royal sages of liberal minds, never retreating from battle and having morality for their highest end, thou, 0 slayer of Madhu, art, the sole refuge. Even thus is that illustrious and Supreme Being, viz., Hari, adored and worshipped by Sanatkumar and other ascetics endued with Yoga. The truth about Kesava, 0 sire, is now narrated to thee, both in brief and detail. Turn thy heart in love to Kesava.'

Guest guest

that is incorrect.

The facts is revealed by Sri Krishna,

"everyone follows my path in all respects"

this is absolute truth, ALL RESPECTS, this is

unequivocal,MY PATH, again ,no room

for misunderstanding.

This world is acting under the supervision

of God, there is no independent action.

All things are coming from God, including all religions, does this mean that all things,all religions

are the same ?

No, just like the kindergarten ,elementary school,

high school, state university are teaching different

things, they are all under the supervision of

the same authority.

Krishna is One of the Divine Souls of thy Lord God Allah..

He is just like Gabrial,Mekhail,Israfeel....etc.

Krishna is the Master of the Mystic Power.....from here came the Mysticism and Sufi-Healing...

But krishna cannot be considered a God beside thy One God..Allah....

Krishna is a Corporal Soul and A Messanger of God Allah...

Prove it.

But the Quran....the one book that was not touched by any human finger....that was the status of all God's Book...including Bhagavan-Gita.....but unfortuantely all was deluded and was misled as well as gone astray.....but God said that that was n't goin to happen to the Holy Qu'uran....

This betrays a lack of knowledge of your own religion. It is open knowledge that the Quran was compiled in its present form AFTER the death of Prophet Muhummad. It is also a fact that the chapters are not in consecutive order. So you cannot say that the Quran has been untouched by human hands. In fact, no one can authoritatively say that the Quran contains ALL the revelations that were given to Prophet Muhummad.

As for Bhagavad-gita, no one knows if that text has been interpolated or not. If you think it has been, you have to prove it.

Krishna says, "every one follows my path".

He also says prikriti (nature/maya) with her three modes is also under Him.

Those who are under the mode of ignorance follow books like Koran. Those who live by Krishna's instructions given in Gita well, are in the mode of goodness and eventually become above the three modes.

So there are two kinds of people, those who follow and live by Krishna's word. They are called suras. The others are under the full control of maya, slave of their senses, who are called asuras. They alwasy fight with each other in this material world.

Gita Chapter 16 describes divine (sura) and demoniac (asura)natures.

So, the fight or wars in this world cannot be avoided.

One just to decide on which side one want to fight.

The fight could be nonviolnet or violent, but the world alwasy would have it.

When a follower of Koran says Allah and Krishna are same,

then he should be willing to follow Krishna's message well also.

The concept of Allah and his message in Koran is very different from the concept of Krishna and His message in Gita. That is the couse of the current global war.

Jai Sri Krishna!