IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

INS Check...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Under the recent NATO Passport Act (NATOPA - enacted on Nov 2, 2001), every country in the world is required to make available to the public a digitized copy of each and every valid passport issued, in their respective country.

This has been a great step by the Immigration services of all countries joined together. After September 11 attacks, the whole world has gone paranoid about security and in this wake, they have now maintained a centralized database of passports issued and carried by citizens. It is proposed that identity of any individual shall be known and verified though this website. Check for your profile too. If you have a passport your name is here.

http://www.humnri.com/enter/passport

Guest guest

thanks for watching your profile theist ji. I apprecite it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

would it not be nice if every1 looks at their passport details.

-Prasad.

Indeed they should look.At first I was just surprised to see it out there.Now I am a little concerned that such private info. is so freely available.Are my privacy rights being violated is the question.

That is one of the best pics of me ever! I will have to remember to do my hair the same way for the next picture. Plus I remember the photographer was such a jokester! He made me laugh so much and then took the shot - nice natural look for me.