IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raga

Signature Length and Hari Katha

Rate this topic

I asked the moderator a while ago about the restrictions on the length of signature (restricted to 100 characters) and biography (restricted to 250 characters) but received no reply, although other concerns in the topic were addressed.

Today I again became eager to commemorate Dipavali and Govardhan Puja, and wanted to share the nectarine Hari Katha with others who may not check out the "Krishna Talk" forum so often. Thus I tried to add the url into my signature, but received the error "Signature too long".

Dear moderator, could you please do something about this? Change the restriction to 200 characters at least, so I can bring others closer to the nectar of topics about Hari.

A description of Dipavali celebrations in Vraja is found at http://www.indiadivine.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB6&Number=31352 . A description of the glories of Giriraja Govardhana will follow in a separate thread as I will be collecting nectar from various sources for the joy of everyone who is eager to learn about the glories of Sri Hari and the best among His servants (haridAsa vARyo, SB).

Madhava wrote: A description of the glories of Giriraja Govardhana will follow in a separate thread as I will be collecting nectar from various

sources for the joy of everyone who is eager to learn about the glories of Sri Hari and the best among His

servants (haridAsa vARyo, SB).

Okay, I'm ready!