IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Russian Hostage Situation

Rate this topic

The Russian hostage situation is over and I must say I think the soldiers did the right thing. As I understand it the entire theater was lined with explosives. Its unfortunate that so many people died from the knockout gas, but there really was no other option. If they hadn’t used this approach, there would have been 700-800 deaths. I’m curious if there are any Russian devotees here who could elaborate on the mood in Russia over this incident. For me, from a distance, I support the actions taken. I just see no other alternative.

What a choice to be faced with.I've seen the pictures of the Muslim women,dressed in their black burquas,with bombs strapped across their waists.From one of the survivng hostages,a young man who spoke good English, who hear of how those women dispersed themselves throughout the hostages seated in the theater.Plus explosives were placed on the pillars of the hall.They were for sure going to kill all if they could.

They had no choice once they heard the gunfire start up.

What a world where dramas such as these get played out.It is excelerating folks.All over the world.New York,Afghanistan, Bali,Gujarat,and etc.The list is long and growing.

And we seek happiness here?

Very, very intelligent brains are behind these terrible stories.

Master brains. They do not care abut Islam or God's message. They do not care for their own disciples or nations, for their own women and children; they are used for their master plan, which is DESTROY DESTROY AND DESTROY.

Srila Prabhupada once said that it takes a pure devotee to preach to Muslims. They have a very violent history and it is their own way of life.

Many of them teach children how to use guns before they learn how to write and read.

Unfortunately, these situations like Russian situation will become everyday life in whole world. It is just a beginning.

Guest guest

Oh the Horror!

Divine intervention is the only hope, but it better be an impressive display to stop these maniacs in their tracks.

Does anyone remember their simple childhood when a single murder was a major shock?

When I was a kid in America no one lock the car doors and left the keys inside for convience when they parked for shopping etc.Now people are having their cars stolen at gunpoint.We also never even locked the house at night.Now in large cities people that live in high crime neighborhoods have bars on their windows.They live behind bars while the criminals roam the streets.

A neighboring city,Oakland Ca. has 95 murders so far this year.The citizens are even protesting in the streets against the mayor and Govenor who want to hire more police.The whole city is ungovernable.