IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Aluminum cans and alzheimers...

Rate this topic

I'm probably spelling alzheimers incorrectly. Anyways, I have heard that those who suffer from this ailment, tend to have aluminum deposits in their brains. So I was thinking all the soda cans made of aluminum perhaps contribute to this. The problem with so many inventions is that we don't see the effects until years later. Aluminum cans were probably introduced in mass quantities right after WWII. So 60 years later or so then we start to see the changes in the health. Something to consider.

I heard a news blip a couple weeks ago saying that India has the lowest incidents of Alzheimers in the world,after adjusted for population.

They suspect that tumeric may be responsible and are studying it in that regard.

After reading my post from last night I think it wasn't so clear.I meant tumeric is being looked at as a possible preventive.

I have heard that about aluminum.It seems to be a real active molecule that does have an affinity for lodging in the brain.Best not to use aluminum pots and pans for the same reason.Ever notice how alumnum pots develope pits in the cooking areas?That pot is now lodging in the brain,bit by bit.

These diseases also may have more than one causative factor.

Guest guest

The inner surface of aluminum soda cans is coated with some sort of plastic substance. Otherwise, 7-Up would turn gray due to the interaction of the lemon juice and the aluminum of the can. It would also have a rank taste.