IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Raguraman

Ancient bridge between Sri-Lanka and India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is pitiful that people don't have trust in the epics nor its sayings. If you look at many of the historical temples, ancient carvings - scientific approach is seen in all. It is matter of intellect that even persisted in those days .. we don't have the brains to accept that or put a real practical test behind it.. stupid are the people of the present generation, who neglect their own religion adopt others don't have trust or taste in one's foods that they eat pizzas or burgers for god knows what tastes ?

carbon-dating as earlier suggested by one of the repliers is the right method to find out the cause.. rather than looking at the head/nose or cheeks of a person to determine his father/mother... just like we have genetics to prove the biological relationships between people.. Have some sense Raghuraman when u make cheap remarks.. it is indian history and we are proud of the people who lived in this nation and its beliefs...

Guest guest

Hi thr,

well i m not able to see the pics here?? is thr any site or any way to see these pics of that bridge ?? plz help me to see those pics.

thanx

Jesus said his burden was light; he wasn't kidding.

Our burden is heavy in Kaliyuga because these bodies r grosser than in previous yugas.

PUtanA's body length; Vraja-mandala expanding at night; Ugrasena's 5 billion body guards, floating rocks, flying rakshasas, dragon breath.

There's an essay explaining this; it was available at Vrnda Book Store across from RAdhA-DAmodar Mandir, VRndAvan.

The pics do not show on this site, and no longer show up on the original site (they were moved, but even with a search, I could not get there). I'd like to save these to hard drive, possibly put them in the 'links' section of one of my . Does anyone either have these photo's or know how to locate them on the new site where they say they have moved? They say its possible but I aint havin' no luck. /images/graemlins/smile.gif