IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dna

Near Death Experience, Suresh Kothari?

Rate this topic

In Kothari's case, the effect of the NDE unfolded only later. After being discharged from the hospital, he could not recognize anyone for six months. He remembered the past vaguely. Then began the onslaught of deities. Kothari claims to have seen various deities sitting face to face with him in his house: "I used to see huge forms of Krishna, Buddha, Mahavira. One day, to my surprise, I saw millions of Lord Krishnas on my body, almost in each cell. If I looked down on the floor I could see 100 miles under the ground."

Kothari asked the deities to explain the purpose of what was happening to him. Then began the flow of advice from them in the form of verses where he was supposedly given the secret of creation. Till date, 41,000 verses have been dictated to him.

Similarly for Kothari, post-NDE, death lost its terror and a spiritual quest started. Though still a globetrotting businessman, he gives religious discourses every evening and conducts spiritual awakening programs. Based on the knowledge passed on to him by the deities, Kothari has written Samkaleen Geeta, that was given to him by the cosmic voice when he asked for a simple path to salvation in the modern age. His other books include Krishna Leela, Agna Gnan, Prana Veda, and Bhakta Bhagwat. When taken over by the cosmic voice, Kothari speaks in various Indian languages like Marathi, Gujarati, Urdu, Sanskrit, some of which he doesn't otherwise know. Is death painful? "No," says Kothari, "It is absolutely painless. God is the best surgeon and anesthesiologist who takes out life without pain."

--

I tried contacting him at the email listed at the end of the article, but it does not work. A search on google didn't turn up anything. Anyone heard of him before, I would like to know more about the deities he was contacted by and the books that he wrote

http://www.lifepositive.com/Spirit/death/nde.asp

Hi,

I just came to know about Dada from this post. I tried to see if Samkaleen Geeta or any other books he wrote are available but could not find anything online! Could you please provide any information you have?

Thanks,

DP.