IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vsdprasad

Auspicious times...

Rate this topic

What makes some times inauspicious for some activities?

Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam filed his nomination for President of India on a so-called inauspicious day (Amavasya) but was still able to get elected as the President with a huge majority.

I learnt some times are influenced by the planetary positions in the sky.

But scientifically how are these formidable inauspicious times related to specific activities? Many believe that success is not guaranteed without proper preparation even if the activity is done on an auspicious day.

Dr. Abdul Kalam says as long as Sun, Moon, Stars etc stay in this Universe, every moment is auspicious for him.

Any website(s) that give specific significance and the reasons??

-Prasad.

I'm not an expert but here is my thinking. I'm thinking that auspicious planetary timings are only one part of the equation. For instance, two people are born at the same time (maybe even twins), but each person has different karma and makes different choices in life. So it is possible a person will have very good karma, so that even during inauspicious times, such a person still fares well. Another person may have bad karma, so even during auspicious times fares very poorly.

Guest guest

For a pure person there is no personal karma. A liberated soul creates no karmic reactions, for they slip off of him like oil. For them every time is auspicious, for no inauspicious element can affect them. Others might require auspicious timings.

I can only add to this that when I had my chart done, I was told of special days that were based on the planets and positions of the earth, sun etc.

I was told that these days are BEST for doing the activities associated with that particular alignment. Increasing the odds as it were, but not an insurance policy.