IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Prabhupadanuga

Prabhupada videos

Rate this topic

I don't know of any online videos that can be watched. However another resource I would highly recommend for every Prabhupadanuga, if they can afford it, is the "Memories" series by Illumination Television. Each video is just various disciples ("big" and "small") telling various stories. Its great. It would be wonderful if they could digitize a few (one or two say) stories from each video as an advertisement to purchase the whole video. I find them to be very inspiring.

For anyone wanting to share very large files, such as full length movies, full audio cd's in wav format, etc., the edonkey2000 program enables that and works very well. They also have a new program that is supposed to be an improvement over this powerful network, but I do not know much about that yet. Info about edonkey2000 and the new network can be found at the following web site:

http://www.edonkey2000.com/

Of course the faster the internet connection the better, but with edonkey, slow also works, just slower.

All that's lacking is the sharing of files glorifying Krishna and His devotees, and that hole can be very easily filled.