IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

How to read minds?

Rate this topic

How can we read minds? And what practice should we follow to attain this?

Thank you for writing with your question. Mind reading is not something taught, but something which automatically comes by expanding one's consciousness. There are several methods for expanding one's consciousness, but the simplest and most effective method is through meditation and mantra upasana.

As one advances in meditation, one's mind is purified of various mental contaminations which limit our focus and concentration. Slowly one's mind becomes open to subtle channels of thought. At that point, one is able to experience the mental platform as one would normally experience the physical realm.

Such experiences are not possible unless one takes up a very serious sadhana of meditation and mantra upasana. If you are interested in this I will provide you with more detailed instructions.

Yours in service,

Jahnava Nitai Das,

Bhaktivedanta Ashram

[This message has been edited by jndas (edited 08-29-2001).]

Guest guest

Could you please explain in detail about Mantra Upasana and Meditation.

Thanks and Regards

Balaji

Here are my thoughts:

- One cannot read everyone's mind all times

unless one's own mind is pure and fully surrendered to Krishna. Such great souls are very rare.

- A desire to read some one's mind is a desire to secretly invade some one's privacy. This could be for good or bad reasons. So, a devotee would not want to read some one's mind for bad purpose.

- A devotee knows that Krishna know's every one's mind, including his/her own. So, if a devotee has some purpose to read another's mind, i think that the devotee would pray to krishna to get the result the devotee desires, rather than himself reading the mind and taking action.

Hope this helps.

Jai Sri Krishna!

Guest guest

can you tell me how to do it and what matra you need to do while doing medication.

i am interested in this topic. thank you

Guest guest

Dear Swamiji,

There is no doubt that practicing meditation can help us to read minds. Nothing is better than Meditation in this world.

But, i have a few other ways of reading the minds :

Face is the index of the mind.

One's eyes expresses everything.

For example Doctors looks into one's eyes for disease inside.

Lovers look into the eyes of each other for love.

You can see Anger, Love, Hatred, Humility, Pride,Passion everything in one's eyes.

There is one exception to the phrase " Face is the Index of mind " -- " Mukham Jagannaatham Buddhi Dhoortha Lakshanam. "

Guest guest

What are the directions and instructions for reading minds? What is mantra upasana? <font color="blue"> </font color>

Guest guest

Could you please give me your email so I could get more information on this please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jawi

Dear Jahnava Nitai Das,

I would like to know more about the facts you mentioned, the different ways of reaching this state (meditation/mantra upasane,Clearing our own mental contaminations and expanding the focus by increasing our concentration).

Best regards

Ambaprasad SC

Guest guest

I am very new to this but i feel as if i have some kind of gift. I yet have never been heavy into meditation. Please help me with information on Mantra Upasana and how to achieve the full ability to set my mind free inable to do this. Thank you very much...also any links would be helpfull. Melinda

Guest guest

im very interested in this area and i always wonder if its true that you can read minds because if it were then lives would be alot easier or for some people(criminals)harder

Guest guest

i have always been into the paranormal and anytrhing else that people canot really explain if u have any information on how to read minds or anything about this subject i would be happy to hear about it email me @ william13adams1@

Guest guest

i have the power to read minds but i cant do it right i dont know whats wrong becuse my spritenergy is at almost 400!!!

Guest guest

I am intersted in it. Please send me the details if possible. My id is bijoy_n100<AT>rediffmail.com

Thanks

Bijoy

Guest guest

sir,

please let me know more about this subject as i am interested in this.

Thanking you,

yours sincerely,

sreejith

Guest guest

Why would anyone want to read anyone else's mind ? Is this not the invasion of another human being's privacy ? Knowledge of another's private thoughts in the wrong hands may result in one person dominating and abusing another and bringing misery upon the person whose mind is being read. This knowledge can then be shared with others who in turn bring further pain upon the individual concerned. Is this right ? Is it right to sit with someone and know what they are thinking and to converse with them accordingly whilst reading their minds, without the other poor person knowing, but whose suspicions are arosed and they may in time become mentally disturbed knowing that others are reading their minds and disturbing and laughing at them. Is it right to do this to another human being ? I would have thought it more profitable having worked so hard with meditation to further one's personal relationship with God and to seek every opportunity to increase one's love for one's fellow human being and to then encourage others to do the same. We have more than enough pain in the world and to increase it further I find it unbelievable.

Guest guest

Why would anyone want to read anyone else's mind ? Is this not the invasion of another human being's privacy ? Knowledge of another's private thoughts in the wrong hands may result in one person dominating and abusing another and bringing misery upon the person whose mind is being read. This knowledge can then be shared with others who in turn may bring further pain upon the individual concerned, by what they say to them and how they treat them. Is this right ? Is it right to sit with someone and know what they are thinking and to converse with them accordingly whilst reading their minds, without the other poor person knowing, but whose suspicions are arosed and they may in time become mentally disturbed knowing that others are reading their minds and disturbing and laughing at them. Is it right to do this to another human being ? I would have thought it more profitable having worked so hard with meditation to further one's personal relationship with God and to seek every opportunity to increase one's love for one's fellow human being and to then encourage others to do the same. We have more than enough pain in the world and to increase it further I find it unbelievable.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

My name is J.Swamidass Suganesa Prem. I am interested in knowing more about reading the mind, so can you give me a detailed description of the meditative techniques and mantra upasanas to read minds.

My email id is ssprem_j@

Thanks and Regards

Prem