IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

inner space/outer space

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is this section just for posting travels in the outer world, or can inner journeys and experiences be discussed, etc. as well?

(The following is a 'mind'-journey):

Has anyone else seen the transformation of soul that happens as a person re-incarnates, I saw something (in my mind, kind of) that explained how a person could go from being human to being, say, an insect. It totally validated the possibility of reincarnation from human to animal for me; I was unsure how a human, with all a human's wisdom and range of experiences, could then become a mouse or a cat or a flea. Is this a common experience among devotees, to see this? It would further validate it for me if someone else has also had this experience.

I have wondered myself if that's what it might mean . . .maybe it would be a nice vacation to be a dragonfly for a lifetime! I have also wondered if maybe it is part of the key to mastering physical form at will . . .

People who eat meat, etc:

This is something I encounter in my search for spiritual life on nearly a daily basis. Feeling other people's problems; being in the same building with people who are hungover, etc, people who are largely overweight from excessive meat-eating . . .I feel myself processing these things from other people as if I had done them myself. Not Fair!! Is this common? Would this sensitivity be more bearable if I were to be officially initiated or would it be the same?

Picture your aura filled with White Light, emanating out around you for three feet like and egg.An intense spiritual light that nothing can penetrate.

Don't tune in to that crap that is floating around but don't get hung up on tring to fight off every little vibe.

Remember Krsna, He will protect us from things seen and unseen.

i kind of feel like a crap 'processor' a lot of days, krsna thinks it helps things (i think)kind of like a sponge, i absorb everything around me; it doesnt help for me to try to visualize white light because then i'm not aware of as much