IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pratyatosa Dasa

Srila Prabhupada on Muslims

Rate this topic

740604rc.gen:

Prabhupada: ...Mohammed also said, "From this day, there is no sex with your mother." So just see what class of men. So according to class of men, there should be teaching.

760209mw.may:

Prabhupada: The Mohammedans, they accept the same blood. Therefore they are not very intelligent. Throughout the whole world the Mohammedans are not very intelligent.

Tamala Krsna: They marry within their family.

Prabhupada: Yes. And uncle's daughter.

Tamala Krsna: Uncle's daughter.

Prabhupada: Yes. The father and his brother, so his daughter, his son can marry.

Bhavananda: First cousins.

Prabhupada: First cousin, yes.

Jayapataka: There was some case of that in the royalty in France, and they got some bleeding disease from that, hemophilia. If they got any cut, then that would never heal. It would only bleed until they died.

Prabhupada: So it is very scientific not to get married of the same blood.

[This message has been edited by Pratyatosa Dasa (edited 07-20-2002).]

Yes, Arjun with Subhadra. Some say their issue Abhimanyu, though very powerful,

was also... for lack of a better term, somewhat condemned.

He had the bravery to enter, partially knowing his exit was less than guaranteed.

Drugs, Prostitution and War.

Prabhupada: Drug is killing the whole Western nation. You will be spoiled, you will be finished with this drug habit. You are already finished. America is finished. They cannot do anything anymore. Neither industrialists nor big scholars, neither big fighter. Anything. Simply spoiled. The only shelter is this Krsna consciousness.

Papi tapi yata chilo hariname uddharilo.

They can be only saved by this process. They have no other... otherwise they are going to hell.

All Americans, the so-called puffed up materialist. This is a fact. So if you want to do service to your country, introduce this Krsna consciousness to the younger generation. They will be saved. You be saved and save your brothers. And otherwise this poison, this intoxication, heroin, cocaine, and LSD and this and marijuana, finished everything. But if you become steady in one life without deviating for maya, then you make solution of all problems. That is the duty of human being. Instead of suffering this repeated birth and death, one life sacrifice. What is that sacrifice? What is inconvenience to live nicely, avoiding these four rascal habit, taking Krsna prasadam, and chanting Hare Krsna mantra and reading all these nice books. Where is the difficulty? Nice life. First class life. Wherever you will go you will be respectable. Anyone will worship you.

Syamasundara: Materialistic life is so bothersome. All the time some trouble.

Prabhupada: Just like in hog civilization. That's all. They are thinking that "We are very happy eating stool." But others know that what kind of happiness he is enjoying. Similarly these rascal karmis, materialists, they are thinking by... What is called? Kini...What is called? Naked skirt?

Devotees: Miniskirt?

Prabhupada: Miniskirt, trying to show the private part and people will be attracted and she will be happy. This is regular prostitution. Regular prostitution. Still they are not getting husband. Even they walk naked... That will come. Say after fifty years it will come like that.

Syamasundara:They are starting already some places, walking naked.

Prabhupada: And the law is you cannot marry more than one wife. The rascal lawgiver. So many women, there must be... One husband, at the present moment, must marry at least one dozen wives, otherwise they're going to hell. At least, she will know that "I have got a husband." Maybe the husband of twelve wives, but they are anxious to have a husband. That facility should be given to them. They are anxious.

Parivrajakacarya: But they don't want to have any children.

Prabhupada: That is next program. Why not? Now we are having our wives, so many children. Los Angeles full of children. So natural way should be accepted. They require husband. The law is, "No. You cannot have more, you cannot marry one wife." The girls have become prostitute. That's all right. "The girls are becoming prostitute. That's all right. But you cannot marry more than one." What is this?

Syamasundara: They have contraceptive pills even for young children.

Kulasekhara: One barrister, one of the top judges in England, a top man, top doctor, he said children should have sex life at fourteen. He said this in the newspaper two days ago. He said children at fourteen should be allowed to have sex life. He said this should be made legal. He's a top doctor or judge.

Prabhupada: Children?

Syamasundara: Children should be allowed to have sex life at fourteen years old.

Prabhupada: Yes. That is psychological. They develop... Sex life, sex urge is there as soon as twelve years, thirteen years old, especially women. So therefore early marriage was sanctioned in India. Early marriage. Boy fifteen years, sixteen years, and girl twelve years. Not twelve years, ten years. I was married, my wife was eleven years. I was 22 years. She did not know what is sex, eleven years' girl. Because Indian girls, they have no such opportunity of mixing with others. But after the first menstruation, the husband is ready. This is the system, Indian system.

Syamasundara: So they are not spoiled.

Prabhupada: No. And the psychology is the girl, after first menstruation, she enjoys sex life with a boy, she will never forget that boy. Her love for that boy is fixed up for good. This is woman's psychology. And she is allowed to have many, oh, she will never be chaste woman. These are the psychology. So these rascals, Westerners, they do not know and they are becoming philosopher, scientist, and politician, and spoiling the whole world. They can be saved only by this Krsna consciousness movement. There is no other way. Otherwise they will lick up their skyscraper building and everything will go to hell. We have seen in New York, so many houses fall down. In New York. Yes. So many. Simply garbage. I have studied. Simply full of garbage. Nobody is going to take care. And the boys and girls loitering in the street as hippies. This is a very, very, bad sign. You see? No home, home neglected, no regular life. The whole nation will be spoiled. It is already spoiled. The poison is already there. Fire. Now it is increasing. Just like you set fire, it increases. So that fire is already there.

Syamasundara: And the Russians and the Chinese, they are training to take over. They are marching, practicing war.

Prabhupada: Hm?

Syamasundara: In Russia we noticed every day they're practicing for war, young people, marching.

Prabhupada: Mechanical.

Syamasundara: Yes. In China too, marching, ready to take over.

Kulasekhara: When we were in New York, one boy...

Prabhupada: No, there will be fight. That is the prediction of great politician. There will be war between these Communist and anti-Communist. There are two parties now. The anti-Communist will be defeated. The Communists will come out victorious.

Syamasundara: We don't want to fight. None of our boys want to fight.

Prabhupada: They also do not want fight but they are forced. They do not want to fight. Because they're... Kalau sudra-sambhavah. In the Kali-yuga everyone is sudra. What he'll fight? Fighting is not the business of a sudra. It is meant for the ksatriya. And nobody is being trained as ksatriya or brahmana. Everyone is being trained as sudra or utmost vaisya, how to make money. That's all. One class of men is being trained how to serve and get some money, another class is being trained how to make money by exploitation. That is capitalist and communist. The communists are the sudras. They are protesting that "You are exploiting us and getting money. It must stop." That is Communism. Is it not? And the vaisyas, they are trying to exploit others. Some way or other bring money. So there are these capitalists and sudra and vaisya. There is no ksatriya, there is no brahmana. Therefore the whole social structure is lost. So we are trying to create some brahmanas. And people if follow our instruction then whole social structure is again revived. Hare Krsna.

So we have got very serious mission. Don't be fickle. When you have come and sacrificed your life for the mission, don't be fickle. Be very steady and capture Krsna's lotus feet tightly. You'll never be attacked by maya. Otherwise as soon as you give up Krsna, maya is ready. Just like side by side there is sun... shadow and light. If you push little from light then go to shadow. This is already side by side maya and Krsna. So as soon as you forget Krsna--maya. As soon as you give up maya, then Krsna.

[s.P. Room Conversation, August 15, 1971, London]

In this Kaliyuga, we r already dead, condemned to extremely short lifespan.

Except for extreme self-defense cases, killing can only result in horrific reactions for all killers directly or indirectly involved.

That goes for all taxpayers too.

Genuine sadhus know how to kill false ego sans damaging real ego.

Government and militia must be guided by highly advanced brahmanas, not cow-killing, oil-drilling Raksasa-vaisyas.

=============

Streetstraw: good morning - Hare Krishna

seaquiverfour: so you are still trying to convert me to hinduism ?

seaquiverfour: do you know what jennah is ?

Streetstraw: no

seaquiverfour: oh thats a shame

seaquiverfour: I have been analising your iadas and those of many religions

Streetstraw: Many churchgoers claim the cause of the Virgin Mary's tears is recent outbreaks of violence in Bangladesh.

They point out that she has had a lot to be upset about in the last week alone.

On Monday, five people were gunned down in local election violence in the south-western district of Jhenida and, before that, there were a series of bomb explosions in the northern town of Dinajpur.

Scientists have already said that one possible explanation for the tears is the fact that the marble statue is kept in a glass case, which could lead to condensation appearing on the Virgin Mary's face.

...take the essence...SP letter to Krsnadasa 1972

Post Extras:

seaquiverfour: and have come up with a similarity that is very sad

seaquiverfour: In islam it is forbidden to make statues of people and wosrhip them and it is al;so tols that shatian is your biggest enemy who will deceive all he can this is one of those deceptions nothng more

Streetstraw: Mata Mary weeps?

02/19/03 03:51 AM Edit Reply

By Alastair Lawson

BBC correspondent in Dhaka

Thousands of people in the Bangladeshi port city of Chittagong are flocking to a Roman Catholic church where tears are reported to have been seen on a statue of the Virgin Mary.

The marble statue is kept in a glass case which scientists say could lead to condensation appearing on the Virgin Mary's face

Many of those visiting the church are Muslims, eager to see what some locals believe is a sign of the Virgin's dismay over the recent outbreak of violence in the country and elsewhere in the world.

Roman Catholic believers say it is the first time in Bangladesh that tears have been seen on a statue of the Virgin Mary.

seaquiverfour: I have been to the famious tear drop church in sicily where the staue there cries

seaquiverfour: the people there were very sad and lost many obese who could not control their food intack and wanted to believe in myths

seaquiverfour: intake sorry

seaquiverfour: So do you believe that you will one day go back to the state of perfection you should have but have forgotten through ignorance ?

Streetstraw: In a country which is overwhelmingly Muslim, it is unusual for a symbol of the Christian faith to attract much interest.

But so many people are gathering outside the Chittagong church that police have been deployed to ensure law and order is maintained.

'Inquisitive'

Muslims are queuing to see the statue even though the Koran warns believers against showing an interest in religious idols.

Roman Catholics in Chittagong say that most people are queuing up to see the statue because they are inquisitive.

Around 90% of Bangladesh's 130 million population is Muslim.

In Chittagong, the second-largest city in the country, there are only around 8,000 Christians in a city of over four million people.

Many churchgoers claim the cause of the Virgin Mary's tears is recen

seaquiverfour: Even the bible states not to make statues and Jesus peace be apon him never made them or kneeled to them either but christians have reverted to paganism

seaquiverfour: just as the hindu do

Streetstraw: Many churchgoers claim the cause of the Virgin Mary's tears is recent outbreaks of violence in Bangladesh. They point out that she has had a lot to be upset about in the last week alone.

On Monday, five people were gunned down in local election violence in the south-western district of Jhenida and, before that, there were a series of bomb explosions in the northern town of Dinajpur. Scientists have already said that one possible explanation for the tears is the fact that the marble statue is kept in a glass case, which could lead to condensation appearing on the Virgin Mary's face.

...take the essence...SP letter to Krsnadasa 1972

Post Extras:

Streetstraw

Reged: 08/16/02

Loc: Miami, Florida

So-called scientists really

seaquiverfour: and as the buhdist do buhda didnt bow down to statues either he choose nature as his way

S: Problem is u do not know how powerful Allah can be

S: u like to limit Allah

S: Allah can do this, but Allah canNOT do that

S: therefore your interpretation of God & mystic power is faulty

S: deficient

S: Allah can appear in any form He likes

S: Allah is not bound by your nonsensical boundaries

seaquiverfour: I do not limit Allah in any way you are mistaken . You are actually a hipocrit who i have been told not to even speak with goodbye I do not want to speak with you again please do not bother me any more you have nothing of value to offer me

S: u do not know Allah's unlimited Nature

S: Allah can appear in any statue He likes

S: Allah's power is everywhere, no?

seaquiverfour: please leave me alone ort I will block you again i have nothing to say to you go take to someone else

S: u cannot defend your limited conception, that is all

S: when u develop full faith in Allah's unlimited nature, write to me, otherwise not

seaquiverfour: I can defend myself very well actually it is you who are limited but think you are some angel not yet realised

Guest guest

Syamasundara:They are starting already some places, walking naked.

Prabhupada: And the law is you cannot marry more than one wife. The rascal lawgiver. So many women, there must be... One husband, at the present moment, must marry at least one dozen wives, otherwise they're going to hell. At least, she will know that "I have got a husband." Maybe the husband of twelve wives, but they are anxious to have a husband. That facility should be given to them. They are anxious.

Parivrajakacarya: But they don't want to have any children.

Prabhupada: That is next program. Why not? Now we are having our wives, so many children. Los Angeles full of children. So natural way should be accepted. They require husband. The law is, "No. You cannot have more, you cannot marry one wife." The girls have become prostitute. That's all right. "The girls are becoming prostitute. That's all right. But you cannot marry more than one." What is this?

What a convenient quote! And this is some of the worst preaching we can do. It is one sided, there are many other quotes from Prabhupada saying the exact opposite. So what we have are too many lusty men with an enjoyment mentality who can't even keep one wife, or if they do they treat her like ., yet advocating polygamy, as if they are so qualified. Thus lusty men call women prostitutes who wont sleep with them via so called marriage, but they are male prostututes to desire so many women in the first place. Let us not go there. Prabhupada's last instructon on this was no polygamy. Let us instead focus on Krishna instead of woman.

People, the capitalistic and communistic theories are the theories pertaining to the governmental system. The lawmakers make their laws and the capitalistic society has helped more than it hurt in some instances anyway. However, the truth lies here, the prostitution, drugs and war are the things brought up due to the type of society people live in. Today's society is based on physical attraction and pure temptation. So, ofcourse there is prostitution in the world. Drugs destroy the people's lives through addiction and war kills people unneccesarrily, but i don't see anything wrong with prostitution. The person is just trying to make money off of other's temptation. I don't discriminate again'st prostitutes due to the fact that i recognize them as humans who tend to not have a very opinionated view.