IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gHari

ISLAM IS DEAD

Rate this topic

We'll keep it simple:

Osama bin Laden is stil TODAY a CIA asset.

Indians know absolutely nothing about World politics.

More naive they could not be.

Almost as ignorant as my fellow North Amerikans.

You/we haven't even removed the first hood covering our heads & we think we see/know something.

Bush is not even president. It's all a pseudo-show.

6 months ago Bush thought "Taliban" was a rock group.

On the one hand we're working with Osama KLA support);

on the other hand we're searching for Osama in caves.

They're testing just how foolish Kaliyuga people have become.

This is DevI MahA-mAyA's job:

to show us just how really dumb we are. All of us.

Until we surrender to ZrI Guru & Gauranga.

But which guru?

Gauranga knows. Now whether that particular guru knows...

If he's tri-kala-jnA he knows.

If he's not...

Help him! To remove his headhoods!

Osamagate. Hmm. Blowback is only official story.

www.globalresearch.ca

veritas9@pacbell.net

Caitya-guru ki jaya! "om paramAtmane namaH"

I worked in Amsterdam's Plato School.

They recite this mantra before, during & after every school day.

But gHariji, what about that other inner voice?

As Flip Wilson used to say, while imitating some females:

"The Devil made me wear that dress!"

Anoche PBS ran a documentary on England's occupation of India.

Nothing to be proud of.

Another point. Jihad means different things to different people.

Anywhere from self-fulfillment, self-sacrifice...

Less sensitive, less evolved, flesh-eating Jews & Christians translate Bible's "dominion over" as "Right to Kill & Eat", even though God says

"Lo tirtzach = Thou Shalt Not Kill!"

For capitalists, "self-realization" trickles down to self-actualization trickles down to opportunism trickles down to "steal everything in sight".

Or as SP used to say, imitating them:

"Bring black money, white money, just bring money!"

Or as SP used to say, imitating them:

"Bring black money, white money, just bring money!"

Golly gee, sounds like I$KCON to me! Surely we all have stories to tell of how monies were `acquired`...nowadays, poor renunciants do seem to be discouraged, particularly if they are physically unable to do so-called `practical` service. A religion that focuses on externals, at the expense of internals, loses it's soul. Ignoring the poor and less `fortunate` in favour of maintaining a well-established congregation, heart is lost as well. Street sankirtan (as Tarun so rightly continues to point out), is the life blood of Sri Caitanya's movement. If mercy is not shared, how can it be expected to grow? My experiences recently are mostly with the Toronto temple. Please do not take offense if this does not apply.

Just another dejected rejected fallen soul

...valaya

------------------

Radhe Radhe always Radhe!

amanpeter@hotmail.com

Tarun got me again. Sayin that bin laid down is CIA. Well, I cannot dispute this, knowing that the most evil creature of the 20th century was bought and paid for by black ops groups, especially those that run the dark side of Federal Emergency Management Authority.

Ya see, Khymer Rouge's Pol Pot was contracted to see how an authority of the state can move masses out of populated areas. Yeah, he moved them out all right, their skulls and bones comprise a tale of genocide unmatched even by Hitler and Stalin.

I seen the papers, I knew some of the players, but because the "Policy of Ridicule" is firmly in effect to control our minds against real disclosure, I am a fool to be ridiculed if I go public with kissenger, your VP, and the president's dad.

But just as sure as thousands of amerikans died in the war of Southcentral LA in the eighties because the black ops wanted to see how dregs of society acted if given drugs, uzis, and wads of hundreds, so the same demons who just wanted to see how populations can be moved out of urban areas are fully responsible for the Killing Fields of Kampuchia.

Dont think that FEMA spent unwisely, they really hope to keep the genocide down to managed levels when they get the word.

Terrorists? you bet, but dont bet if you fall for the same ol demoniac crap. Im Nez Pierce, and I will march no more forever.

ys, mahak

"I will march no more forever" reminds me of Phil Ochs.

Mahakji: "Kissinger, your VP, president's dad"

What was Chainy up to 10 yrs ago, with Papa Bushel?

Valayaji: KapIndra SwAmI has invited us to perefom HarinAm with his group every Friday night.

We may disagree on certain points, but should that obstruct us from joining forces to chant together?

Saturday Night 9:11pm we were just about to leave Timessquare...

...when another devotee group exited 42nd St Subway station chanting & dancing like wildmen!

How could we resist?

Next day we found out their leaders were upset they had met us.

We were certainly happy to meet them!

Oh Well! Haribol!

Nah Tarun, Phil Ochs did "I aint a-marchin anymore", Chief Joseph stated that he will march no more forever.

Cheney, yeah, now there is an honest man. I dunno if he was directly involved int he payment to Pol Pot, but he helped his bud Lon Nol buy a liquor store in Huntington Beach, Calif, back in 1975.

I have not so much trouble with dubya, he is one of us in a job he took because it was the only one who would hire a coker-alcoholic without demanding Urinalysis. He is actually just as he appears, down home, but he is not the order giver, he is the order taker, a republican version of Jimmy Carter. Dubya cant help who his drugged out on Halcyon daddy is.

I like the man, i hate this world of demons and their black majik.

Also, the NYC kirtana scene has always attracted me, even upon the Brahmananda days, I can see it now, Tarun, Puru, Locanananda, Kapindra, no one on the same "team" but all in the same PARTY. This is the meaning of Srila Prabhupada's desire that we all cooperate. Not that we become robotized clones of groupthinkers, but that we PARTY on in sublime happiness of Harinam. I am with you even if I am away, ys, mahaksadasa

Chanting and dancing like madmen!

Fused together in sreet HARINAM!

Spontaneous rushing rapids

Drown us in that River of Love,

Where giving and receiving are one.

Who will not be swept away

By Mahaprabhu's Supreme Mercy?

Chanting, dancing, distributing prasadam

That's what we all want to see and do!

When did we allow collecting

and manipulative preaching

To tear us apart

and alienate us

from those we

must become

one with...?

All glories to Sri Krsna Harinam SANKIRTAN!

------------------

Radhe Radhe always Radhe!

amanpeter@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by valaya (edited 01-11-2002).]

Originally posted by gHari:

Jehad is compulsory for every Muslim

Hatred for a fellow being perplexes me. Just because someone worships in a different way for another person they can often be reviled. And why do some religions demand you bow down to them, THAT they are right and YOU are wrong. We all seek our own road to God in our own way. If our path is the path that leads to Islam so be it, but if it is a path that leads to Krsna or Jesus, or Buddha then also, so be it. Why do we seek to destroy each other when living in harmony could be so easy if we just tried a little harder?

------------------

Diversity is the Spice of Life...