IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
darwin

Machine driven suction gang rape of a grieving mother's udders to get milk.

Rate this topic

Posted Image

"We don't treat our most hardened murderers and rapists as abominably as these baby cows are treated."

Liberation Magazine

From the Vegan Society website : "Once the cow has given birth, her calf is usually removed after a few hours. In nature calves would normally suckle for 6-12 months...As it is the birth of the calf that causes milk production, it is critical for the farmer that the cow becomes pregnant again during lactation and produces the next calf one year after the previous one." The calves are then killed.

Iskcon produces almost no milk with their farming formula. Iskcon instead buys mass quantities of milk products from the baby cow killing industry.

Why are devotees told that its wrong to buy bread baked by "karmis", when we get all of our milk by killing baby cows?

I remember Kirtananda saying how he grinds up cows to feed to his evil dogs. Our devotee society kills and grinds up cows by consuming so much milk products. Shouldn't we at least have the decency, like Kirtananda, to admit we kill cows?

Maybe we should change our rules to make cow killing by drinking milk against the regs and get rid of the rule that says we can only have sex 4 or 5 times in our life.

I am looking forward to the day when genetic egineering will enable a cow to give us milk without us having to murder it's baby.

"Hindus will be judged not by their Tilaks, not by the correct chanting of Mantras, not by their pilgrimages, not by their most punctilious observances of caste rules, but their ability to protect the cow." Gandhi

[This message has been edited by darwin (edited 10-27-2001).]

Maybe we should change our rules to make cow killing by drinking milk against the regs and get rid of the rule that says we can only have sex 4 or 5 times in our life.

These are somehow connected in your mind???

Originally posted by darwin:

From the Vegan Society website : "Once the cow has given birth, her calf is usually removed after a few hours. In nature calves would normally suckle for 6-12 months...As it is the birth of the calf that causes milk production, it is critical for the farmer that the cow becomes pregnant again during lactation and produces the next calf one year after the previous one." The calves are then killed.

If I were one of them poor mistreated cows, I'd sure want some of my milk to end up in the hands of devotees to be offered to Krsna. Nothing condones this typical kali yuga treatment, but this phenomenon is not caused by devotees who purchase milk, nor will it be stopped or decreased if devotees desist in purchasing milk. Meanwhile, the cows are eternally benefitted. You want to accuse devotees of fanaticism, per your comment on sex, but then you want to get all fanatical on another point, so you cancel yourself out. And just about everything you touch and use in your daily life is culled from Mother Bhumi via rape and violence, cow treatment is only the tip of the iceberg. I'd have a cow myself if I could, but as I can't, I buy milk, and offer it to Krsna.

Iskcon produces almost no milk with their farming formula. Iskcon instead buys mass quantities of milk products from the baby cow killing industry.

Yes, it is indeed unfortunate that ISKCON has neglected it's farming communities, sold them off mostly, and neglected cow-protection. Again, this is only the tip of the iceberg of ISKCON neglect. The children have been neglected too, and the women, as well as the protection of any dependent members. I would like to see this change, but how likely is that? But that doesn't change the fact that the devotees buying milk for offering to Their Lordships benedicts the cows the milk comes from. In this society, where they are all slaughtered in the end, their only hope is getting some of their milk onto an altar of transcendental devotional service to Sri Krsna!

In Krsna We Trust!

Devotees cannot stop offering milk to Krishna, but they should do their best to acquire pure milk for His pleasure. Most milk purchased from the grocery store is not vegetarian, having vitamin D added in the form of fish oil. I know that Organic Valley milk and cheese are fortified with vitamin D from wool.

Whenever we offer milk to Krishna, it would be very nice if we were to pray that somehow cow slaughter can be stopped. It would not benefit anyone to stop offering milk to Krishna. The cows must love it.

valaya wrote:

These are somehow connected in your mind???

I think that committing murder is a greater sin than having sex.

recruit wrote:

Yes, it is indeed unfortunate that ISKCON has neglected it's farming communities, sold them off mostly, and neglected cow-protection. Again, this is only the tip of the iceberg of ISKCON neglect. The children have been neglected too, and the women, as well as the protection of any dependent members. I would like to see this change, but how likely is that?

As far as I can tell, the official ISKCON farming/cow/milk formula just doesn't add up. It is as out of touch with reality as the idea that the moon is farther from the earth as the sun is. We should begin by correcting this error.

But that doesn't change the fact that the devotees buying milk for offering to Their Lordships benedicts the cows the milk comes from.

Like the parents of children who were molested in gurukula were benedicted?

In this society, where they are all slaughtered in the end, their only hope is getting some of their milk onto an altar of transcendental devotional service to Sri Krsna!

A cow having it's baby killed and it's babies milk stolen and then offered is being done a good service? Maybe we should ask murderers to bring us some of their victims money for us to offer?

paul108 wrote:

Devotees cannot stop offering milk to Krishna, but they should do their best to acquire pure milk for His pleasure.

I totally agree, but I think that we probably should only offer honestly acquired milk.

Most milk purchased from the grocery store is not vegetarian, having vitamin D added in the form of fish oil. I know that Organic Valley milk and cheese are fortified with vitamin D from wool.

Isn't that like telling a murderer to careful to not step on an insect while he is killing someone?

Whenever we offer milk to Krishna, it would be very nice if we were to pray that somehow cow slaughter can be stopped.

Should we also eat a Mcdonalds hamburger while praying that cow slaughter somehow be stopped?

It would not benefit anyone to stop offering milk to Krishna. The cows must love it.

Do you think a parent would enjoy having their child killed so that the child's toys can be "offered"?

A crime so against natural order and the decency of life, so shameless a violation of individual boundaries and affront to personal and family privacy it would shock Dracula. To kill her baby and then keep pumping away at her breast, not even giving her a chance to grieve. Totally unacceptable. The most grievous form of parasitism found in the entire animal kingdom.

Let's go over some of the reforms we have been working on:

Brahmins to become full vegetarians. Milk produced for deities by protected cows with protected calves only. Milk prasad given to guests and children first. Milk produced in this honest and humane way to be given a prominent role in Temple ceremonies and used as a preaching tool. No more stealing, killing and machine driven suction gang rape of a grieving mothers udders to get milk.

Temporarily looking to the original vedic system, by being more understanding of certain castes eating meat, including adult cow/bull meat, with a completely vegetarian human society as the end goal. Our Brahmins to put the weight of their preaching to stopping the killing of baby cows and the machine driven suction gang rape of their grieving mothers udders to get milk. This will help prevent our Brahmins from being corrupted by the milk/rape/veal industry.

Brahmins will also make sure that as more people become vegetarian, the farm animals that they used to eat are not becoming extinct.

Brahmins to provide praise and emotional support to companies trying to come up with an honest, humane solution to our milk crisis. Brahmins will support companies that are trying to genetically engineer a cow that can produce milk without the machine driven suction gang rape of a grieving mothers udders after having all of it's children murdered every year.

Yes, we are all fools. Prabhupada would be furious to find out that we are disobeying his cow protection rules and are killing baby cows and suctioning off their milk for ourselves.

Have we no shame? Have we no sense of decency, at long last? Can we finally stop lying? Can we finally stop this cover-up? We must all be atheists to think that our crimes will go unpunished. How much worse will we make this for ourselves?

Oh! Woe is to us!

Woe!

[This message has been edited by darwin (edited 11-09-2001).]