IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhaktavasya

Krishna Chat

Rate this topic

Shashi; Guru means heavy, heavy in knowledge so I am not a heavy, more like a feather-weight. Which reminds me of a Beatles song, 'She's so heavy', which in turn reminds me of goddess Kali. Now SHE's heavy!

Originally posted by Bhaktavasya:

Which reminds me of a Beatles song, 'She's so heavy', which in turn reminds me of goddess Kali. Now SHE's heavy!

Ahh no She aint heavy She's my Mata.

hmmm. Maybe we are on a same wave length after all!

Are you maybe thinking you are the radio station wave length? If I am hearing something I think is sounding a little bit like the mayavadi song I can switch you off simply by calling out "MasterJi". Posted Image

Maybe I am knowing that I am receiver, Godhead is the main radio station, paramatma is the dee jay.

Maybe I am being the deceiver, Lord is not fooled, Paramatma kee jay.

Sometimes more than one person will tune into the same program.

Sometimes Lord is chatting with more than one person into the same time and later we are fighting as to what He said at that one time because he was saying different thing to each one of us as He is being the personal.

[This message has been edited by Shashi (edited 05-02-2002).]

My ParamAtma has me on a strict zuddha-sattva-zabda diet

I only listen to non-commercial broadcasts.

All the rest r karma-mizra at best.

If u r not part of the solution, u r part of the pollution.

I'm sorry for the dark period that all people have to pass through. Now I feel I'm Jesus before the crucifixion.

LUKE

23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.

23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

[This message has been edited by xxvvii (edited 05-18-2002).]

Only when I discovered Krishna did the mystery of who those songs were meant for become revealed.

Just add Krishna, just recall the love between Radha and Krishna and it's a 'bonefide' love song.

oh, so i'm not crazy after all. all the songs on the radio seem to have the same author. i thought it was just my intense longing to hear the voice of the one i love playing tricks on my mind.

If you could sit and stroll casually and have a chat with Krishna, which we are apparently supposed to be able to do or will have the opportunity to do in the future, what would you envision as a satisfactory scenerio?

Him not walking away. (or running away)

Originally posted by radharani:

Him not walking away. (or running away)

It has been said that if we take one step towards Krishna, He will take a hundred steps towards us. So when that day arrives when we are finally close enough to be beside the Lord, why would He run or walk away after we have come so far?

Because I should be out busy doing some kind of service, rather than enjoying his company. I think he might consider it greedy for me to be that close to him, too distracting for me maybe, to work that needs to be done. And, he might be playing, but he might not be.

Because I should be out busy doing some kind of service, rather than enjoying his company. I think he might consider it greedy for me to be that close to him, too distracting for me maybe, to work that needs to be done. And, he might be playing, but he might not be.

But He says in Bhagavad Gita to engage the mind in always thinking of Him, remember Him and offer obeisances to Him. "Being fully absorbed in Me, surely you will come to me with doubt." Thinking of Him always with love is the best service. Why would He spurn you when you finally do come to Him?

he might turn around as a lion and bite me if i follow him, for being an annoying little flea

"And when you have seen the truth you will see that all living beings are dear to Me, they are in Me and are Mine." If Krishna says you are part of Him, don't insult yourself by misidentifying yourself as a flea. Fleas are part of the Lord's energy to, but cannot read or understand Bhagavad Gita and can't have loving exchanges with the Lord, which is what He wants of us.

"Being fully absorbed in Me, surely you will come to me with doubt." Thinking of Him always with love is the best service. Why would He spurn you when you finally do come to Him?

Me and Krsna are in an argument. He thinks (or has thought, in the past)its ok to kill animals, and I think the cycle of death should stop.

This makes me have anger feelings, or indifference toward him more often than love. I know about the karma of the animals, because they killed (as humans or as animals), then they have to be killed and all that. But I think that nonsense should all just end. Begin a cycle of compassion rather than retribution. Yet he is the all-powerful one and so I have to deal with that as I have my opinions about him.

I asked one very advanced devotee about your idea and your suggestions.

He told me that this is the only possible way of real service to Krishna - to meditate on how will that day look when we finally come home.

And he also said that from where we stand now, we will never know what we will do. Maybe we will be just a straw in Vrindavan and will wait, in wonderful feeling of separation, from Sri Krishna to put his feet on us, or wait for Srimati Radhika to walk on by, singing of glories of her beloved one.

Or we will, simple, look where is our gurudev to learn how to serve Sri Krishna without words.

I heard a story in Vrindavan in one class - Srimati Radhika was asked by Sri Krishna to write a letter to Him - about Her feeling of love. She spent all night with pen and paper, but all what she wrote was some marks with no sense (she was crying, her heart full of love, but could not put any words in written form).

So, she gave to Krishna what she made. He was happy, happy, happy - her tears were seen. No need for anything else.

Thank you for asking your friend about my thoughts. And I think Oprah is right, you have to dream it before you can do it.

I think these are the best occupations for the mind, the heart, and the soul, to have-- idealistic visualization with a clear knowledge of reality as it is, devotion in its highest form, and the perfection of will. So I think I agree with your friend, but I like the way he said it better.

http://gaudiya.net/sbnm/text/y2001/lecture20010810.htm

someone asked earlier what qualites i carry of radharani, i guess this is one . . .anyway, i thought it was an interesting story

also it's weird someone posted somewhere on here about a story where radha stays up all night trying to write about her love of krsna but cant form any words . . .maybe radha was guiding me as i did just that(!), this past january, except it was over a period of weeks of staying up all night (and the words formed); hmm maybe i am her! how would i know, if krsna decided to make me forgetful of past lives? i had never heard that story before, it was strange. i'm scared now. what if i'm *her* (!)? AAAAAAHH! would there be some way for an outside observer to tell?!?

Originally posted by Yashoda_dd:

I heard a story in Vrindavan in one class - Srimati Radhika was asked by Sri Krishna to write a letter to Him - about Her feeling of love. She spent all night with pen and paper, but all what she wrote was some marks with no sense (she was crying, her heart full of love, but could not put any words in written form).

So, she gave to Krishna what she made. He was happy, happy, happy - her tears were seen. No need for anything else.

This is beautiful.I am cry too.

There is the dried ink of the written but the tears of the smitten are never drying. Always making moist Lord's heart.

Thank you Yashoda dd.

i'm not 100% sure, but i think i saw on little house on the prairie the other day, that the sign language for eternity, or forever, is the same as what one of krsna's hands/arms does in a lot of his pictures. this was new info. to me. had anyone else heard of this before?