IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
beemasane

ventriloquist devotee

Rate this topic

i know of the devotee that goes all over with his puppets act who originally came from ISKCON SEATTLE. what i am asking here is if anybody knows about this rumor of a devotee that does a ventrioquist frog character...oh, this sounds rich...this sounds to me like it could have real possibilities for some fine entertainmant..i really have heard this devotee exists. i simply must find out about this!

Choodles aka AcyutAnanda could imitate Casablanca's piano player:

"U must remember this, a fish is just a fish..."

His imitation was included in Fish is just a Fish slide show soundtrack produced in pre-video LA~1977.

I would think that Babhru could help you to ascertain the identity of the devotee with the frog. I live quite a distance from San Diego, but I remember during one feast there that the devotee in question was wandering around with bhakta Kermit. I think he has a web page, I remember at one time reading some of his material on the web - he does a lot of different voices.

He came by where I was sitting with my wife and kids and he was keeping the kids quite entertained. I assumed at the time that he must be a resident of San Diego and a regular at the temple, that's why I think that Babhru can help with his identity. He may not look at the 'clean jokes' section of this forum so you might want to slip in the question on the 'who is Srila Prabhupada' thread.

Your servant,

Audarya lila dasa

you have a delightfully dry wit my friend, i love it: re. the Prabhupada thread statement. absolutely delightful... unfortunately my stock and trade seems to be bombast only, sigh... i also have a GREAT story that concerns your Guru and myself and two others, altho' i don't think he'd remember. on down the road, i'll tell it to you...first a little more water under the bridge so you can find out "yet" more about me. thank you Audarya Lila. hari bol, YOUR servant, Bhimasane. (how d' ya' like this fancy new moniker Jagat gave me? smooooooth, huh?

precious, absolutely precious! i MUST see this, tanx fer salvo...where is he?, i miss him so much...weep-weeps the roadrunner, dying in separation...i can do a passable NO, actually a highly creditable Punch 'n' Joody with my hand puppets, Prathista Pandit Prabhu and Bhakta fRederIck the false eGo guy who have evolved spiritually from Minkey and Schminkey...its what i do, man.