IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

Action=>Rxn, vikarma-viphalam

Rate this topic

Sooner or later, what goes around comes around.

LIFEMINDERS 11/30/2001 Humorous Quote

"Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself."

-- Jane Wagner

TODAY IN HISTORY

1804 Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase was tried for political bias.

It just says he tried. Well, did he pass or fail?

1940 Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were married.

**o TODAY'S LAUGH (vikarma => viphalam)

Junior had just received his brand new drivers license. To celebrate, the whole

family trooped out to the driveway and climbed into the car for his inaugural

drive. Dad immediately headed to the back seat, directly behind the newly

minted driver.

"I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," said the beaming boy to his old man.

"Nope," came dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit

back here and kick the back of your seat while you drive, just like you have been doing to me for sixteen years."

On the other hand, if your dAs sons &/or dAsI daughters r giving u trouble now, don't forget what u did to them or someone else long or not-so-long ago.

mattaH smRtir jnAnam apohanam ca..

My teenage rockband's lead guitarist had an idea for a better world in which by doing the same thing over again, repeating/making the same mistake, your first offense is counteracted.

IOW, if you fell out of a tree & broke your leg, u should right away be hoisted back up into that very same tree, then fall down again, thus repairing that very same recently broken legbone.

Tara Reid Gets Generous (that's Tara not Tarun)

World Entertainment News Network--AMERICAN PIE beauty TARA REID is putting her millions to good use - by paying for other people's shopping.

The sexy blonde, 26, is such a big believer in karma, she's now resorted to helping people out wherever she can - even when she's driving over toll bridges.

She explains, "The other day at the airport, this lady went to go buy magazines and it was like $10.28, and her credit card got declined.

"I felt bad for her - I knew she was embarrassed. So I said, 'Don't worry about it, I'll pay for it.' She was like, 'Are you sure?' I was like, 'Definitely.'

"And when I go through tolls in New Jersey, I always pay for the people behind me. I like to do stuff like that for no reason. Even when they don't know you."

She adds, "I really believe what goes around comes around. You do something kind for someone, you get it back tenfold; you do something bad for someone, you get it back tenfold.

"You might not know today, but you'll know tomorrow. If you don't know tomorrow, it might not be a year, it might be even five, but you'll know. You'll get it back."

Duvall and Norton Courted for McCain Biopic

Portman Says Acting Is in Her Blood

Unless Kabala Zionists have figured out these exact Palastinians were Nazis who tortured Jews in their past life, ergo, killing them now is only their exACT DUE FRUITS.

Otherwise they're creating new vikarma for themselves.

Like a Holocaust Merry-Go-Round. Not too merry if u ask me.