IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Celebrities without makeup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Celebs like models share one thing in common. Even though they need makeup to be not so ugly, they still have good symmetry when it comes to their faces. The obvious exception is Shannon Doherty, her eye allignment is all screwy, yet she still gets to take on roles (i.e The OC).

Guest guest

I have been looking at those pictures a while now and I think that some of them are actually who they say they are but the one of Christina Applegate doesnt look anything like what she normaly does. Do you think it is really her?

Guest guest

narayan narayan narayan, sriman narayan narayan narayan

narayan narayan narayan, sriman narayan narayan narayan

Guest guest

He needs not spend much time getting made up neither Srimati Radha .......they get up looking good all the time ......their Supreme Personalities of Godhead,

Hey how 'bout one of Sri Radha and one of

Them together... apropo of course no one can be Them tho huh,

Guest guest

dah!!! o course thts them r u's blind or sumfin it is them there not really tth sexxy its just amkeup n lighting tht makes them look so beautiful on stage n on tv...without makeup there not soo sexxy no more n maybe they need a bit of critasicm insted of always gettint old there sexxy cause tht just makes them stukk up n totally rong..

Guest guest

I meant Krsna and Radha dont need all that jazz cause they just is that jazz naturally---- whoa to spell or not---

Guest guest

ummmmmmm.....that michael jackson pic is fake. Granted, he went through a weird eye bulging faze----but that pic is just a rediculous joke. He does not look like that. I have seen him without makeup, he looks better without it, when I told him that he got embaressed...watever--either way--that pic is BS and frankly just another ignorant joke. Whatever

-I'm a reporter, Im a bitch by nature sorry.

Guest guest

actually i think some stars are pretty without makeup but alot of them are extremely ugly and busted.

Guest guest

Um actually yes any one can look really good. My moms boyfriend is a photographer and photographs models and such and every picture taken is put into the computer and every blemish or any flaw is taken off, the the photo is softened and touched up. Not only that but they have the perfect make up and artists along with it. You are all saying how can people that ugly become a movie star? Do you ever see people that perfect walking down the street? No blemishes, perfect skin and hair and teeth and body? Um...not normally. Sometimes normally people can be pretty damn close but....not like that they aren't. It's them trust me.

Guest guest

yes, he really does look like that, why is that so hard to believe? he's a freak!!!

Guest guest

i would never leave the house without make-up, i can't believe celebrities do!! they have an image to uphold. they wear a gallon of make up, and when they're caught without it, they get upset. it's their own damn fault!!!

Guest guest

Dear Souls,

A nice thing has been demonstrated by Shri Gauracandra. I am surfing this web site recently, since one week. So commenting now.

1. These show the actual reality of human life. The youngness of life stays for a very short time and we think, I am so and so. He or she is so beautiful. But the pure beauty is in the heart of person. See beyond this bodily beauty, that never become ugly or old.

2. We generally are not as we are looking like. A beautiful face and figure could be ugly inside. Excluding a rare, who knows the inner ugliness of the person ahead of him ? So we are also actors and actress in fact. Everyday we speaking, how many truths and lies ? Our face readings are not true always. Something in the mind and saying some other.

Guest guest

thr not realy ugly, no one is and everyone yes everyone does have their flaws

stress causes people to become rundown like most of these celebs and they have worked hard for what they have become, they havent just waltzed in looking gr8 and got the job u no

Guest guest

hey can u send me sum pics of her without makeup 2 my email address its thickooh@ thanks my name is trina so do it when u get a chance