IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Celebrities without makeup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WHAT!! JOHNNY DEPP IS HOTT NO MATTER WHAT!!! SO DONT BE HATIN ON HIM, YOU'LL JUST MAD YOU CANT LOOK IS FINE AS HIM EVEN IF YOU DID HAVE MAKEUP ON! thats probley why who ever is diss'n on these people prob are just mad they cant look like that!

Guest guest

The girl who sang that song where have all the cowboys gone was Paula Cole

Guest guest

well personally i dont agree about "how could such ugly people be movie stars" being pretty has nothing to do with being movie stars, its about talent. i think that most of those pictures were taken on purpose to show themn on their bad days but that doesnt change the fact that theyre bloody good at acting. anyways i think j.lo is average looking,i dont htink hse's hot at all.natural is da wya to go and i agree that anyone can look like a moviestar with the lighting and mae-up and airbrushing its just we're not.

Guest guest

the reason it doesnt look the same shape is because that makeup that they wear on their face is very thick. its like clay and it can make things look bigger.

Guest guest

I don't know why you are defending celebs. Actually you don't have to have talent to be a movie-star. A perfect example is Sandra Bullock, I don't care how cute she is (with her make-up!) she can't act to save her life. Have you noticed how she always seems to do mostly comedy films, that's probably the only way that she can get away with such appalling acting. She may be pretty, but that does not make you a great actress. The fact is, a lot of these women get where they are because of their looks. Talent is almost an afterthought in Hollywood. If a woman is pretty and she makes the studios loads of cash, they say she is a great actress, a wonderful star. She isn't.

Movie-Stars are not necessarily talented. As well as Sandra Bullock, you might also consider the pathetic acting attempts of: Pamela Anderson, Madonna, Melanie Griffith, Brigitte Bardot, Ursula Andress, Raquel Welch, Melissa Joan Hart, Penelope Cruz, Brigitte Nielsen, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Elizabeth Hurley, etc.

Guest guest

Hay im so bored those are not really the celebs without makeup only a couple are true yah im stephanie is anyone there?

Guest guest

I agree with you. Take a walk outside and show me someone that looks as good as Pamela with all of her makeup....unless those people are all hanging out in Beverly Hills. All Stars look like normal people without all that makeup!! Anybody could look like a Star with tons of makeup...

Guest guest

I think singer you ae talking about is Paula Cole, she sang "where have all the cowboys gone". I think I remember hearing about that, it was pretty funny!!!

All other threads come and go, but this one just keeps moving on. Amazing. Every time I think to see whose on-line somebody is checking this one out. Sometimes two or three at a time.

I haven't read the entire thread so this may have been done already.

How about celebrety mug shots. Nick Nolte, James Brown etc., the list is out there and its long. But they must be archived or all will be lost.There must a good one of my main man Elvis out there somewhere.

Guest guest

The media love ugly people, because the media is all made up. Most celebrities are truly funny looking and made up with make-up to look better. I have never seen a truly attractive clebrity, either they are too skiny, or their skin is F'ed up forreal. They are all ugly in person all of them all

Guest guest

I think most of us could look like movie stars or singers... i get so many complements all the time of how pretty i am, and all i can tell them is "hey, thank the lord i don't walk outside everyday looking like i usually do, w/out makeup, getting out of bed, hah." we all could look like movie stars with the right makeup, but those pictures probably were taken at the worst times possible. Pictures of most of my friends look nothing like their usual selves. And let's just face it... yeah, some of these movie stars look bad in and out of makeup no matter what pple did to computerize the picture.

Guest guest

There are lots of people who look beautiful without makeup. Look at Angelina Jolie—she still looks gorgeous without any makeup.

Guest guest

if u get any send them to me at jpj11131@.I know people in Trinidad would love to see them and if u get any others besides those up there send them as well

Guest guest

i definatly believe that britney looks that bad because latele she has been hiding alote of bargage.she is ugly,it is's amazing, makeup does wonders

Guest guest

Actually, the word you're looking for is pedestal. If you're going to correct someone you might want to get it right yourself.

Guest guest

Well i think the pictures of christina agulira are the most funniest pictures i have ever seen and i want to know how the hell she got famous

Guest guest

gosh everyone has to point out inperfections or however you spell it... let's face it WE'RE ALL UGLY WITHOUT MAKEUP!!! ----DER!!! hehe

btw: ian thorpe is one gorgeous man!