IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Celebrities without makeup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your point in your reply was very interestong, however it annoys the hell out of me when people try to make a point, and they mess up on words, because it makes the whole argument weak and ineffective. You typed "Most people admire celebrities and put them on pestols". The word is pedastool.

Guest guest

if anyone has any pictures of ashanti before and after pictures please send it to BrittanyB2@aol.com because people are saying she looks messed up and I just cant believe it so please if anyone can help me out please do.

THANXS

Guest guest

i bet the people who toke the photo touched it up but defenity toke it at a bad time for the celebrety, but loking at those photos makes me think i can become that because with make up or anyone but u didn't really expect them to always look like that

Guest guest

This is a good 'eye opener' for people who think celebrities/models really look like that in person. Granted, you have to have SOMETHING before they can make you gorgeous, but two to six hours of makeup, hair and clothing go a long way. THEN they work on lighting, and touch-ups to make everything PERFECT. But, thats what its all about I guess.

To the person(s) who dont think this is 'the real deal'... wake up. I was modeling for almost ten years and when I saw the 'after' photos... even I was like "WOW!!". No one is perfect ; )

Guest guest

First, everyone knew what the poster meant with "pestol" so you're just being picky. And actually, the word is PEDASTAL. If you're going to rag on someone else for using the wrong word, at least have the brains to look the word up and spell it CORRECTLY when you do so. It annoys the hell out of me when someone corrects another's grammar or spelling and does it INCORRECTLY!!

Guest guest

They should be thankful I am not in America and being discovered! Or else, they are just my double....hehehehhe

Let me check my face again....(grrrr where these acnes came from?)

Guest: First, everyone knew what the poster meant with "pestol" so you're just being picky. And actually, the word is PEDASTAL. If you're going to rag on someone else for using the wrong word, at least have the brains to look the word up and spell it CORRECTLY when you do so. It annoys the hell out of me when someone corrects another's grammar or spelling and does it INCORRECTLY!!

Well, dear guest, I hope you're as hard on yourself as you are on others. Actually, the word is spelled "pedestal." Please do follow your own advice and look it up if you don't believe me.

I remember that several years ago I was grading a paper by one of my students at San Diego State University. In the paper she wrote about the dangers of "putting women on a peddlestool." /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Actually, Oprah does look that bad; maybe even worse. If you've ever actualy watched Oprah, she sometimes does clips without her make-up on, and she is really horrible looking. For J-Lo and that blonde chick eating in her picture (can't remember her name), i think those pictures were just taken at the wrong time. For most celebrities, J.Lo looks pretty good for someone w/o her make-up on, but she also does just look ordinary. Her make-up makes her look much more appealing, as it does for many of us. And for once Pamela Anderson looks her age. So does Goldie Hawn.

Guest guest

damn foo, Ashanti don't even look pretty w/her make-up on. y the hell do uw anna see her w/o it???!!!

I had to chuckle when I saw your post. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I actually came in though to see why this thread just won't die. Haven't looked at it in a long time and it is just like the energizer bunny - keeps goin' and goin'! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Guest guest

well yeah of courese theyre ugly! especially pam anderson. i still have that piccy of j lo from the newspaper...i aint burnin that. that could get me rich in the future. /images/graemlins/smile.gif lol

Guest guest

actually the word is spelled "pedestal" why dont you try looking it up in a dictionary before trying to correct someone else?

Guest guest

I think it takes more than an airbrushed photo to make someone beautiful. I would have to meet these stars to judge on how they look. Does anyone notice how people's looks change as you get to know their personality? An attractive person who is a nasty cow slowly gets uglier as you get to know them, likewise, a relatively unattractive but truly genuine and caring person becomes more beautiful as you get to know them.

Goldie Hawn looks her age, which is a good thing because she is beautiful regardless. Jonny Depp is a sex god no matter how you look at him, but like i said before, i would have to know him to truly know what im talking about.

Guest guest

Please don't post this kind of photos of superstars as they frighten my puppies

Guest guest

Dannng, boy, makeup sho do conceal a plethora of imperfections and blemishes! It seems unfair that only women are allowed the advantage of concealing their infirmities while we less than attractive men must face the world naked and vulnerable, so to speak.

Guest guest

Remember, "guest", these people had talents, like an incredible voice or incredible acting skills and in order to make a living, these people had to do SOMETHING to boost their self-confidence in order to do their jobs. An ugly girl with an amazing voice insnt just going to sing, how would she get any publicity?! ok, they look pretty bad without the makeup, but some people don't! Have you seen Liv Tyler without makeup? She still looks absolutely beautiful!

Guest guest

Thats a lot of people lured into a mayic spin ,

isn't it?

It almost deserves it's own section or website.

Guest guest

The initial pictures are computerized not the actual ones. You're insulting J.Lo and making fun of Christina APplegate? Who are you? Oprah bears a striking resemblance to Xzibit. I like that Michael Jackson comment tho bout the fish whoever wrote that that was crazy creative. Payce