IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Celebrities without makeup

Rate this topic

I thought this was pretty funny. These are before and after pictures of various celebrities. Given the right lighting, makeup, hairstylists etc... I think we could all look like movie stars Posted Image

Christina Applegate Before

Posted Image

Christina Applegate After

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz Before

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz After

Posted Image

Courtney Cox Before

Posted Image

Courtney Cox After

Posted Image

[This message has been edited by Gauracandra (edited 02-25-2002).]

Guest guest

Guest guest

Alicia Keyes

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz

Posted Image

Christina Aguilera

Posted Image

Yasmeen Bleeth

Posted Image

Mira Sorvino

Posted Image

Guest guest

yea u probably think we all could look like movie stars or famous singers well i don't agree... I mean they cant be that ugly... the people that took these pictures probably caught them at a bad time and made them look uglier by computerizing the picture. okay look none of them could all look bad like that.... Jlo?? that is not Jlo. and Opra for instance she looked mad when they took that picture.. I still do beilieve Cristina A. looks like that in person...

Actually, I think it would be the reverse. It is far more likely that the other photos have been touched up, with airbrushes, soft-lenses, what to speak of makeup, hair coloring etc… I remember a funny story about that lady singer who wrote “Where have all the cowboys gone?” I can’t remember her name. She did a cover photo for some magazine (perhaps Rolling Stone). When it came out she discovered that the magazine had airbrushed out her armpit hair (she wasn’t happy about this). Apparently it wasn’t very appealing for magazine sales /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

hi..ya that's j.lo and i still think j.lo is not that ugly in that picture i mean she was running too u know..and i always look bad when i run..haha but yeah..oh my god some people look so bad though..u just can't believe thats who they are u know..

I sent this link to my ex-wife who I guess put it on her mailing list and who knows where it has travelled since then (you know how office workers love sharing jokes over e-mail). Looks like Krsna's mercy may well be spreading to every town and village, and internet IP.

All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!

gHari

Guest guest

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS ....DAMN....THEY BY UGLY....WHETHER THOSE PICTURES ARE TOUCHED UP OR NOT...THEY ARE STILL UGLY....

Guest guest

They don't look that bad.

Make-up and lights help but you have to have some sort of foundation to build upon. Most of us just would not look as good even if we were given the lights and the make-up. How many of you look good without your make-up or have ever had unflattering pictures taken of you?

I think Pamela looks 100% better in her without pic. She is scary and plastic looking in the other.

Guest guest

first michel jackson looks like a freaken fish who ran out of water and is turning all blue and green and damn i did not know camaron diaz and courtney had acne!!!!!!!!!!wow now i feel better about myself and j.lo is gorgeous no matter what by the waay

Guest guest

To that nah person your just ignorant, u really thinkg people could be so perfect? well there not, noones perfect, and EVERYONE has a flaw..everyone..and christina aguilera does indeed look like the . she is (although her voice is beautiful) if u watched mtv diary she looked worst..she looks like a wetpoodle with lukemia..well anyway, j lo is fat and pamela looks normal for once.,as for cameron diaz she isnt that bad atleast she dosent have awefull bags like that chikc from married with children

Guest guest

I think that it's very interesting to see how different people view beauty. Some prefer the made-up look, or what some would call "plastic," and others think that natural is beatiful. Personally, I think that some of them look just as beautiful with make-up as they do with out. For instance, Courtney Cox is very pretty, and only needs make-up so that the camera won't make her look bad (the camera can do that, you know!).

Guest guest

It is a known fact..from alot of people who have seen Cameron Diaz on the street -- that she has very very bad skin. Jlo is pretty w/o makeup,but shes average like everyone else.

Just because someone is ugly,doesn't mean the can't become famous. Most of those models are ugly as you know what. All you need to do is slap a little bit of makeup on,and they look glam. Good examples:Britney Spears,Kelly Clarkson..ect.

Most people admire celebrities and put them on pestols,when in fact celebrities are very very insecure than the average person. Imagine your whole life being watched and talked about by everyone in the world-- you wouldn't like it and you wouldn't be that confident. Celebrities have to be up on fashion and trends -- if that means puking their brains out(which is sad),half of them will do so.

Guest guest

i agree with you, i dont know why people are saying that how can such ugly people be movie stars. you dont have to be pretty to be a good actor or a good singer. and its not even funny. i bet they look better than them anyday, without any makeup or with.

Guest guest

I AGREE WITH U. EVERYONE CAN'T BE THAT UGLY. PLUS MOST OF THOSE PICS. DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME NOSE OR LIP SHAPES. THEY'RE DEFINATELY COMPUTERIZED. JLO ISN'T THAT FAT EITHER.

Guest guest

Those people don't even look the same. Come on Pamela Andersons nose isn't that shape. And Christina looks like she's been running. We all have our bad days but stars get critized over there bad days

Guest guest

well i think they look like normal ppl! i mean i look like . with out no make-up on!! i mean .!! but when i put make-up on and do my hair i look TONS better! make-up and hair goes a long way!! it makes such a difference! i don't think cameron diaz has acne at all! i didn't see any on her, i mean, she looks plain and all but she's always been my idol and i think she looks fine for not having any make-up on! but there is airbrush and all that stuff to improve theirselves! ( and if given the chance i would for sure have myself airbrushed in a pic!)