IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Would you like to dance?

Rate this topic

There was once a very lonely man who would never go out. You see he had lost an eye during war and it being the 1800s the doctors replace it with a wooden eyeball. As such the man was very self-conscious. But his friends wanted to cheer him up.

So one day the town was having a community dance. The man’s friends encouraged him to get out of the house and mingle with the ladies a bit.

That evening he dressed in his finest garments and wandered onto the dance floor. The whole night he was too shy to ask any of the ladies to dance with him. Finally, as the evening was nearing an end a friend of his pointed to a lady sitting lonely by herself off in the distance.

The man noticed that the lonely girl had a hunchback and told his friend that he didn’t want to ask her to dance. But through persistence the friend finally convince him to walk over and ask her to dance (this being the end of the night and perhaps his only chance to meet up with a lady).

The man walked up to the lonely girl and inquired “Madam, I have noticed you sitting by yourself all evening. I was wondering if you would care to join me for a dance?”

The girl excitedly responded “Would I!!!! Would I!!!!

To which the man pointed and shouted back “Hunchback!!!! Hunchback!!!!”

Needless to say the man went home lonely yet again.