IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ggohil

Indian Mothers know it all too well

Rate this topic

Ashdeep invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Ashdeep's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of the relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Ashdeep and his room mate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Ashdeep volunteered, I know ,"What you must be thinking, but I assure you, Jeeti and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Jeeti came to Ashdeep saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver chutney jar. You don't suppose she took it, do you? Ashdeep replied "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure.

So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you 'did' take the chutney jar from my house, I'm not saying that you did not' take the chutney jar. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, Ashdeep"

Several days later, Ashdeep received an email

from his Mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do sleep with Jeeti, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jeeti. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the chutney jar by now. Love, Mom"

Lesson of the day .....Don't Lie to Your

Mother, especially if she's Indian!