IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kula Shaker

Dental- bad breath?

Rate this topic

I was wondering what you would all recommend for a case of really bad breath. I've used mouthwash, breath pills, toothpaste all that extensively. I've seen the doctor but they're not sure, said it could be a "mysterious case" of bad breath. I've been recommended to try things like prunes, veggies, nuts and more water.. but would be curious if others have tried tactics or have ideas? Thank you so much!

Not sure if it will work for you, but you could try gargling with the powder toothpaste Hari Vilas makes. What's the name of that stuff? Uncle something's... Don't use it to brush, but just gargle with some of the powder.

If that doesn't word, try the ayurvedic Red Tooth Powder from Dabur. Again, just gargle with it, swish it around. Don't give up on your regular tooth paste.

Flossing regularly, religiously where tooth brush can't reach.

Use supermarket plastic bag strips to $save$ & environment.

If dentist recommends bridgework, ever so softly:

1) Apply Boston Cream Pie to his face.

2) Whipped Cream or Shaving Cream feasibler.

What about the tongue cleaner? When my sister saw my tongue cleaner from India she just stole it from me. She and her husband (he is a dentist)asked me to send them dozens of them. It is incredible that such inexpensive article clean your tongue of all the juckie stuff that accumulate in your tongue and give that funny smell and taste in your mouth. The tongue reflects what is going on in your stomach and sometimes a bad stomach gives bad breath, cavities too.

You can get silver tongue cleaners that last forever and I heard that Hari Vilasa use a gold one for which he was criticized, you don't put Laksmi Devi in your mouth and also you don't wear gold ankle bells because you don't put Laksmi Devi at your feet. Just little things that one learn in India.

Kula Shaker,

There was a product a few years back called Breath-Asure. It was a bit of a fad I think, but it promised to get rid of bad breath. I'm not sure but I think they might have come in gel capsules in which case you couldn't take them. But they might have been in liquid form as well. From my understanding really bad breath usually comes from the intestines. It is partly the food, metabolism etc.... so no amount of brushing will get rid of it. You need something that acts on the intestinal level.

Gauracandra