IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Who were the Aryans?

Rate this topic

yes, in the spiritual sky there are no such material distinctions. but we have a long way to go, and much to do before we get there. varnashrama system is the essence of the Aryan culture and Srila Prabhupada considered it to be 50% of his mission. How can that be irrelevant?

I am not saying its irrelivant, I am just saying it brings up blood presures of people who might not agree or understand your point.

Its more important to tell them about Lord Krsna and his glories and make them understand they arent these bodies then continue bickering.

I am not trying to offend you. I hope you get that.

Hare Krsna

I saw in Post Office there is a guy who's name is MADHU. In my language MEDUS (medu-)

means "bee honey". I am from Lithuania. I believe that to trace where people came from it is best to research their genes by blood etc. testing. Also I noticed in Indian and Pakistani movies they sing about SAPNA (sapana), which in my language "SAPNAS" (sapn-; sapna-) means "dream". What about "sky" which is DANGUS (dang-) - is there similarity with Sanskrit or Hindu of this word for a sky?

Greetings,

Arius Ashvaitis

Arya means people living according to the Vedas. The theory that Aryans invaded Dravidians was to divide India. Dravidians and people of North India both are Aryans so are any one be it American , British or any other who believe in Vedas.