IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avinash

Monotheism vs Polytheism: Islam vs Hinduism

Rate this topic

Planting bombs around the world, striking fear into the hearts of ordinary folks is quite another.

If there are simple honest Muslims they better start preachinbg to their radical brethren instead of arguing with those of other religions.

Guest guest

I feel I went to far when I suggested that all Muslims were killed. But I really cannot see that Islam is a real religion. God is Love, God is loving and kind, whereas Islam is a violent religion that was created in the mind of a violent man. Islam is not a true religion revealed by God at all. Study the life of Mohammed if you doubt what I say is true. The man was a bandit, a thief. Islam, this religion that Mohammed dreamed up, is only a false religion that has always fostered violence and murder.

The Nazis killed 6 million Jews during the second world war, but it is a fact that when the Muslims invaded India they killed more that 6 million people. The religion of Mohammed is worse than Nazism.

Guest guest

Mohammed was an impostor pretending to be a prophet from God, who used religion as a means to attain worldly power. Mohammed never saw God, never knew God, never realized God.

Mohammed was in fact a terrorist, a criminal and murderer whose entire life was based on victimizing innocents and indulging in mindless violence, carnage and massacre. He was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage and death. In this day and age we would even consider Mohammed a pedophile. Even "Sahih Al-Bukhari" says Muhammad was married to a 6 year old Jewish girl, while he was 51, and he slept with his 11 wives in one night. Safiyah, the 6 year old Jewish girl whose family members were slaughtered by Mohammed, was made to undergo this legalized rape on the day her family was killed. In the first year of Mohammed's residence at Yathrib (now Medina) the "Prophet" who never prophesized, celebrated his marriage to Ayisha. Ayisha was then only a 9-years old girl according to his early biographers Abu Dawud and Tabari.

Guest guest

http://www.indiadivine.org/bhavishya-purana2.htm

That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord. The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came back to his palace and that ghost went back to his place.

Guest guest

In Caitanya Caritamrita muslims are called mlecchas and yavanas.

Guest guest

The Siege of the Banu Qaynuqa at Medinah

April, 623 A.D

Victims: The Jewish Tribe of Banu Qaynuqa

In order to get full control of Medinah, Mohammed needed to get rid of all his opponents. The strongest of these opponents was Abdallah Ibn Ubayy, a powerful chief who was allied with the Jewish Tribe of Banu Qaynuqa. This tribe was also the weakest, because they were made up of craftsmen, in particular goldsmiths. By attacking them, Mohammed knew he could plunder a huge amount of wealth and weaken Ibn Ubayy. Mohammed needed an excuse to attack them so he made a girl married to one of his followers, pretend that she had been teased by the Jews. The Muslims blockaded the fort of the Banu Qaynuqa for fifteen days until the starving Jews surrendered. Immediately, the Prophet was ready to kill them all, but Ibn Ubayy seized hold of Mohammed and protested. Mohammed's face became black with rage as he shouted 'Let go of me', but Ibn Ubayy was adamant and shouted back 'No, by God, I will not let you go until you deal kindly with my allies. 400 men without armor and 300 with, who have always supported me against enemies. And you want to slay them all in one morning! By God, If I were in your place I would fear a reversal of fortune'.

At this threat, the cowardly Mohammed turned pale, as he realized that all the people of Medinah were against him. He hit Ibn Ubayy on the face and ordered that the Jews be kicked out of their own homes. All their property was seized and looted, many of the prettiest women were taken as prisoners to become sex-slaves. Mohammed kept one-fifths of the enormous booty for himself. This is the way he repaid the kindness of the Jews of Medina, who had given him shelter and a refuge, when Mohammed had run away from Mecca in fear.

The revelations in the Eighth Sura of the Koran were clearly in reference to the Banu Qaynuqa and anyone who opposed the Muslims.

(Koran 8:55-57)

'Lo, the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the ungrateful who will not believe.'

'Those of them with whom you made a treaty and then at every opportunity they break their treaty and they keep not duty to Allah, If you come on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, so that they may

remember.'

Here Mohammed's acts of planned terrorism against the Jewish Tribe is justified by Allah, because according to the 'Merciful' Allah, Non-Muslims are the worst of BEASTS! So it is perfectly all right to murder, rape, torture and pillage the non-believers! Not only that but Allah is advising Mohammed and the Muslims that when anyone protests against the injustices committed by Muslims, the Muslims should make sure and deal with them with such violence, that it will strike fear among anyone who may think of supporting dissent. This proves that the Koran is nothing but a political manual for controlling people with terror. Not even the fascist armies of Hitler engineered such devilish ideas.

Guest guest

madhya 1.223

Rupa and Sanatana: Although the King (Nawab Hussain Shah) is respectful toward You, he still belongs to the yavana class and should not be believed. We think that there is no need for such a great crowd to accompany You on Your pilgrimage to Vrndavana

adi 17.128 partial purport

During the transition of the British in Bangladesh during the last Hindu-Muslim riots, many Hindus were converted into Muslims by having cows’ flesh forcibly pushed into their mouths. Hindu society was so rigid at the time of Lord Caitanya that if a Hindu were converted into a Muslim, there was no chance of his being reformed. In this way the Muslim population in India increased. None of the Muslims came from outside; social customs somehow or other forced Hindus to become Muslims, with no chance of returning to Hindu society. Emperor Aurangzeb also inaugurated a tax that Hindus had to pay because of their being Hindus. Thus all the poor Hindus of the lower class voluntarily became Muslims to avoid the tax. In this way the Muslim population in India increased. Chand Kazi threatened to convert the people into Muslims by the simple process of sprinkling water on their bodies

madhya 4.41-2

My name is Gopala. I am the lifter of Govardhana Hill. I was installed by Vajra, and here I am the authority. When the Muslims attacked, the priest who was serving Me hid Me in this bush in the jungle. Then he ran away out of fear of the attack.

madhya 9.79 partial purport

There was also a celebrated disciple of Ramanujacarya’s known as Kuresa. Sri Ramapillai was the son of Kuresa, and his son was Vagvijaya Bhatta, whose son was Vedavyasa Bhatta, or Sri Sudarsanacarya. When Sudarsanacarya was an old man, the Muslims attacked the temple of Ranganatha and killed about twelve hundred Sri Vaisnavas. At that time the Deity of Ranganatha was transferred to the temple of Tirupati, in the kingdom of Vijaya-nagara. The governor of Gingee, Goppanarya, brought Sri Ranganatha from the temple of Tirupati to a place known as Simha-brahma, where the Lord was situated for three years. In the year 1293 Saka (A.D. 1371) the Deity was reinstalled in the Ranganatha temple. On the eastern wall of the Raìganätha temple is an inscription written by Vedanta-desika relating how Ranganatha was returned to the temple

madhya 18.199-200

The saintly Muslim replied, “All that You have said is true. This has certainly been written in the Koran, but our scholars can neither understand nor accept it. Usually they describe the Lord’s impersonal aspect, but they hardly know that the Lord’s personal feature is worshipable. They are undoubtedly lacking this knowledge

202: I have studied the Muslim scripture very extensively, but from it I cannot conclusively decide what the ultimate goal of life is or how I can approach it

adi 17.165-167

Mahaprabhu: Since you Muslims cannot bring killed cows back to life, you are responsible for killing them. Therefore you are going to hell; there is no way for your deliverance. Cow-killers are condemned to rot in hellish life for as many thousands of years as there are hairs on the body of the cow. There are many mistakes and illusions in your scriptures. Their compilers, not knowing the essence of knowledge, gave orders that were against reason and argument.

[The same applies to all other cow-killing mleccha-dharmis]

170: Kazi: I know that our scriptures are full of imagination and mistaken ideas, yet because I am a Muslim I accept them for the sake of my community, despite their insufficient support

217: Mahaprabhu to Kazi: The chanting of the holy name of Krsna from your mouth has performed a wonder—it has nullified the reactions of all your sinful activities. Now you have become supremely pure

[How merciful!]

Guest guest

In Sri Caitanya Caritamrta Adi 17.167:

toma-sabara sastra-karta — seha bhranta haila

na jani' sastrera marma aiche ajña dila

"There are many mistakes and illusions in your scriptures. Their compilers, not knowing the essence of knowledge, gave orders that were against reason and argument."

In his translation, Srila Prabhupada translates the words "sastra-karta" as "compilers", i.e., compilers of scriptures. However the usual translation for "karta" is maker or creator. (see http://vedabase.net/sanskrit/k/karta)

Clearly, Sri Chaitanya is saying the Koran is not an inspired scripture and that the maker(s) of the Koran (mohammad and his scribes) presented numerous errors in that book that are not intelligible to an intelligent, reasonable person.

adi 17.165-167

Mahaprabhu: Since you Muslims cannot bring killed cows back to life, you are responsible for killing them. Therefore you are going to hell; there is no way for your deliverance. Cow-killers are condemned to rot in hellish life for as many thousands of years as there are hairs on the body of the cow. There are many mistakes and illusions in your scriptures. Their compilers, not knowing the essence of knowledge, gave orders that were against reason and argument.

--

who complied the Qu'ran, and its scriptures/?

Guest guest

http://www.indiadivine.org/bhavishya-purana2.htm

Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura, whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahamada and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada, “O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."

Some great saint this muhammad !

I have no idea about this text, I go by what Srila Prabhupada said, that Mohammed was a bona-fide messanger of Allah {God}.

Also in that link it says, that Mohammed did this by order of God:

"Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord. "

Guest guest

"Also in that link it says, that Mohammed did this by order of God:

"Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord. ""

Thats the only good thing Bhavishya Purana says of him.

Guest guest

who complied the Qu'ran, and its scriptures/?

------------------

Mohammad used to go to a cave and sleep, and dream, and in the morning he came back to his tribe and recited what he says he heard in his dreams, and these words of Mohammad were written down by his scribes.

Guest guest

According to the Koran:

Mohammed adopted Zaid because Mohammed had no sons. Zaid married a stunningly beautiful woman named Zainab. Once when Mohammed was visiting Zaid's home he accidently saw Zaibab in scanty attire. Mohammed was overcome with lust. In the Koran we are told that it was Allah who caused Mohammed's heart to desire Zainab. Also, that it was Allah's Will for Zaid to divorce his wife so that Mohammed could marry her. And Mohammed did indeed marry her.

Not only does Allah tell Mohammed that the lust he feel is caused by Allah himself, but Allah also offers Muslim terrorist-martyrs a life of hedonistic sex with virgins in heaven if they slaughter non-believers. Is Allah really a true God? Maybe not. Maybe Allah is a mythical god of the Arabs. Maybe Allah is just a ghostly phantom who came into Mohammed's imagination and dreams.

Thats the only good thing Bhavishya Purana says of him.

--

#1 Hatred {kill them all}

#2 Hate{for blasmphemy}

Seems from the comments its No#1 your all after.

Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu as someone said, that Cow-killing has been put into Muslim scriptures, should be taken out He said,

There is No.1 For Preaching Priority,

Chanting Allah-Holy Name, and at the same time killing cows, what is the benefit, you are commiting offence.

Muslims who want 72 Virgins, don't they know about Sacrifice, if they so desire this, why not pray for this, after all its a Material desire, some individuals desire it, why kill innocent ppls and call it a Holy war, its like Abortions--killing poor babies, for sense gratification, basically doing the same thing but on a bigger scale.

If you hate one person, that anger could root out your devotional seed, its very dangerous, and enjoyable, anger is great fun also, Otherwise why get angry so quick?

Guest guest

Um excuse me

Killing anyone in Islam is forbidden- killing in self defence is allowed. When christians invaded jerusalem decades ago they spilt so much muslim blood that the christians were knee deep in muslims blood- so cant the muslims fight in self defence?

Islam says self defence- it doesnt promote killing anyone .... not kafir not muslim

Guest guest

cows are sacred because they are believed to carry our ancestor's spirits and lord krishna used to love milk and butter, therefore they never kill a cow as muslims never eat a pig.

Another comment

I thought there was a trinity of Gods who have reincarnated into other gods to fulfill a quest and are then reincarnated. We pray to hanuman because he helped Rama when Sita was kidnapped by Ravaan (demon).

in hinduism you can believe in any god even a rock if you wanted to because god is present everywhere even in that rock.

I am doing a report on oslam vs. hinduism and found out that the koran compels you to believ only in Allah and any other devotee is considered a sin.

my question is how edo you these religions are true? are these religions made up by people who had illusion about angels or other gods? How do we know the holy book is mere fiction?

From

Naive person

Guest guest

Hinduism doesn't lead to one supreme being. there is no supreme being, however there is a brahma which is an energy, but not a being.

couplesjr

Guest guest

Hi where is a good place to learn about hiduism and islam.

thanks

Guest guest

I dont know why moderator deleted my post. I did not mean anything bad to Prophet Mohammed. What I meant was the Guy who is posting dirty things on this site( Mohammed or Aslam or Aseem who ever he is) and Dr Zakir Naik are nothing but Ignorant.

Guest guest

I am shocked to see all these messages.Sorry to say this but these arguments are leading us no where..Instead we are developing more hatred for eachother. Tell me...what are the basics of our religion? HUMANITY and FORGIVENESS. As far as the practises are concerned..we can't critisize anyone.We have NO right to. We Can't critisize Christians, muslim or hindus...only because there way of praying is different and their belief are different? What's the point in praying five times a day or Pooja paat..when you have hatred from inside for others based on their religion.God won't reward you for speaking for him...but he will reward you for Humanity!! So stop critisizing eachother..and think about it. I am shocked and hurt to see people hurting eachother in the name of religion. Be afraid of your God!

I once met a lady...and we became really good friends.She was Hindu (Jain). We both started visiting eachother and became good friends but deep down i did'nt know her hidden hatred for muslims. I got to know that everytime i visited her place she used to serve to serve me tea in a different MUG..why? Only because i was muslim. I was really hurt.But in return I never argued or fought with her..I just told her what my belief were and she felt ashamed and aplogized. Eversince that day..we have gotten so close. In our muslims..some people do the same.They discriminate...and discrimination is HARAM by my standards. Not all muslims or hindus are the same. If you want to win someone's heart..reach it by your deeds...!

Sorry for taking your time but think about it!! Allah,Eshwar... TEACH THE SAME!!!don't critisize! Please/

Guest guest

Another thing..I am ashamed to say but if anyone spreads terrorism and says it's in the name of ISLAM..then i am sorry to call them NON-MUSLIMS. Our religion never says kill innocent people. If christians did bad to us...leave it on Allah. Our prohet Muhammad(P.B.U.H)'s example is in front of us..Follow him. And FORGIVE !!!

As for what Hindus did in India( Babri Masjid incident)..does it mean all Hindus are the same? I believe that there are reasonable Hindus who believe that what was done then was wrong.

Our religion Focuses on Humanity and Forgiveness!!!

Allah Hafiz and May Allah bless you all,

Ameen

Kirun

Guest guest

If Islam truly is the religion of God, I am wondering what kind of supernatural being would support it. Could it be Ravana, Satan, or pure evil itself? I will give my reasons:

1. the 72 virgins .. Islam IS the modern religion, that of the Kali Yuga, of an evil and ignorant people in dark times. Hinduism does not state any kind of sexual pleasure in the final heaven, and states clearly that it is a material lust that will make your soul take material forms again and again. Only when you realize that there is only one force that transcends life, death, impotency, debt, and old age, and you will for that force alone, you have become enlightened and you will reach heaven. Lusty suicide Afghan Arabs are not advancing their souls. They are spiraling in an evil cirlce of lust that is destroying this planet and encouraging sin. Hinduism: sex is neither good nor bad. Sex is one JOB of the material body while binding with the One Force is the JOB of the soul.

2. Jihad. Why would any religion teach you to spread your word through violence. It is like forcing someone to buy rotten bread. Why not just make fresh bread and the people will embrace it out of their free will. Islam is the religion of blood thirsty barbarians. People accuse Hindus of eating meat, but it is a stage. Once you realize the pain and death you cause to animals, you will no longer want meat.

3. The treatment of Women. Muhammad is a feminist = bullcrap. They are forced to wear burqahs, are raped regularly, and have no rights whatsoever. India is made to look just as bad, but the truth is that these violations are far less occurant in Hinduism than in Islam.

4. Muhammad. He was closer to Sade than to God. Enough said. Don't believe me, Read the Koran for face value, with an open mind, and you will see how rotten the apple really is.

5. Time scale. Hinduism says that time is repetitive, while the west says that there is a clear beginning and a clear end. Hinduism has general time cycles, and says that things are getting worse during this age (Kali Yuga). Do you see things getting better for the people of this world? Me neither. Hinduism has an accurate scale of cycles and of periods of destruction and rebirth that have, are, and will take place, which accurately matched the desruction of the dinosaurs (I did the math). The west said (until science proved them wrong) that the world began in 4004 BC, while Hinduism accurately stated that the world started 4.68 billion years ago (The first day in the life of Brahma). There are probably even more correct answers, but I have not read enough of the holy texts to know more. I am sure that a Hindu scholar will be glad to tell you the factuality of the "superstitions" in them. This leads to number 6:

6. Lack of knowledge. What factual or scientific or even worthy historical knowledge is contained in the Koran. Even the Bible (Old and New testaments) tells of the history of the Hebrew people, from the great deluge to the history of the birth of Christianity. It also contains some very interesting and grave prophecies about the end of the world. What does Islam say anyways? The history of the bad side of humanity, the crooks, murderers, huns, visigoths, etc. In fact, Hinduism says the worst evil is, or results from, the lack of knowledge. Such as the Iraq war, etc.