IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shivaji

Lord Krishna's conch in Puri?

Rate this topic

http://www.hindunet.org

BHUBANESWAR,JULY 13: On the eve of the world-famous Rath Yatra at Puri, an astounding theory has come to light, thanks to a report published by Jai Jagannath Prachar Samiti. Lord Krishna's famous 'Panchajanya' conch, which he had used at the Mahabharat war, is believed to be at the Jagannath temple in Puri, The conch, like Krishna's conch, gives out rhythmic utterances of holy hymns when held close to the ears! A sadhu who had come to Puri from Rameswar in 1983 had given this mysterious conch to a young boy of the temple treasurer's family and later, it was kept in the treasury. p>It's existence was known only to a few servitors of Lord Jagannath. Last month, a scientist from Kurukshetra University tried to find the cause of the rare phenomenon of holy hymns sounding from the conch. It was suspected that a micro chip could be inside. But even after peeling off the sandalwood paste, nothing was found inside and the sounds of the hymns continued. The conch has another unique feature: It faces the right, unlike common conchshells that face left.

---------

Anyone got anymore info on this??

Guest guest

email me at info@conchking.com for all the facts on white and pink conch shells. Or the auspicious symbols of the Hindu's and Buddhist's religions. I have all of them and I can send you pictures. Cheers ! Robert Trafton

Robert Trafton....Legendary Conch Horns ....863 709 1616....fax 863 709 1771..... HTTP://www.ConchKing.com

Guest guest

email me at info@conchking.com for all the facts on white and pink conch shells. Being the left and right varieties that you discribe. Or the auspicious symbols of the Hindu's and Buddhist's religions. I have all of them and I can send you pictures. Cheers ! Robert Trafton

Robert Trafton....Legendary Conch Horns ....863 709 1616....fax 863 709 1771..... HTTP://www.ConchKing.com

Guest guest

email me at info@conchking.com for all the facts on white and pink conch shells. Being the left and right varieties that you discribe. Or the right facing auspicious symbol [image]http://[/image] of the Hindu's and Buddhist's religions. I have all of them and I can send you pictures. Cheers ! Robert Trafton