IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
popkern

Mantra Meditation 101

Rate this topic

Originally posted by Avinash:

Is AvinashJi be offering the correspondence course in corrections? And have you been taking same?

Don't blame me if I correct you. After all, it is you who took my name thus drawing my attention. Posted Image

You should not have used the word 'be' after before offering. Insert the word 'the' before 'same'. It would better (though it was not necessary) if you used 'doing' instead of 'taking'. Posted Image

NO if I were to be saying like that it be meaning "have you been offering correspondence course also" This is what "doing the same" would meaning in the sequence of context.

Ask JRdd. or MOO the Theist. They will be agreable to me. They are my friends.

Originally posted by Shashi:

NO if I were to be saying like that it be meaning "have you been offering correspondence course also" This is what "doing the same" would meaning in the sequence of context.

shashi,

Haribol! dont forget to visit Mantra Meditation 101 and sign in the guestbook to encourage others to chant the Holy Names! check it out www.mantra101.ionichost.com thanks!

Isn't this what you meant?

avinash,

Haribol, plz. dont forget to visit Mantra Meditation 101 and sign in the guestbook so we can help encourage others especially to chant the Holy Names of God! Thanks!

Namaste.

Originally posted by Shashi:

Moo Shashi,

Friend to you I am but please don't be getting me involved in a grammer dispute.Especially with Avinash cause he would be beating me from one side of the pasture to the other.

popkernal prabhu,

Do you have a contact for Transcendental Sound?Some of us may want to acquire some tapes of Siddhasvarupa's more recent lectures but don't know how.Thanks soul.

[This message has been edited by theist (edited 06-25-2002).]

Originally posted by theist:

Moo Shashi,

Friend to you I am but please don't be getting me involved in a grammer dispute.Especially with Avinash cause he would be beating me from one side of the pasture to the other.

popkernal prabhu,

Do you have a contact for Transcendental Sound?Some of us may want to acquire some tapes of Siddhasvarupa's more recent lectures but don't know how.Thanks soul.

[This message has been edited by theist (edited 06-25-2002).]

theist,

Haribol! I dont have any contact person yet at Transcendental Sound, try giving them a call, their phone number is located at the mantra101 site under the link "learn more", if you have any difficulties, let me know and let's see what we can do here. Thanks! pls. dont forget to sign in the guestbook, ok? Posted Image

Dear Popcorn,

I visited the site. I will sign the guestbook. But, before that I want to enjoy some of articles there. Posted Image

avinash,

Thanks for visiting mantra101 and reading the articles, i plan to add two more articles which i got from the life force series booklets, so i can help promote in my own little way the life force publication here. Please do visit the site again. Namaste.

Where are you living currently? Why did you not post messages regarding you experiences of your pilgrimage?

Originally posted by stonehearted:

I really like this site. Regarding Srila Prabhupada, he's mentioned several times as Siddhasvarupananda's guru. Because I lived with him as a brahmachari since he surrendered everything to ISKCON in 1970, I can attest to the veracity of the bio.

This site's success is assured by its dedication to Lord Chaitanya's mission. Great work!

Babhru das

Babhru das,

Haribol! forgot to thank you for visiting the site, pls. do come back again and don't forget to sign in the guestbook or recommend the site to your friends, so we can encourage other spirit souls to chant God's Names! i'll be adding two (2) more articles which also came from the life force series booklets, the lotus pond article is udpdated weekly as usual. Namaste.

Originally posted by popkern:

Babhru das,

Haribol! forgot to thank you for visiting the site, pls. do come back again and don't forget to sign in the guestbook or recommend the site to your friends, so we can encourage other spirit souls to chant God's Names!

I will. Thanks again for your service.

Babhru

Haribol, popkern, thanks for the info. I have had access to Jagat Guru's audio tapes for many years, and am quite happy that this important Vaisnava teacher is represented on the net again. I am going to visit the site after I log off from this note. My very favorite work from Jagat Guru is more recent than the tapes I have, the Eighteen Pearls of Ancient Vedic Wisdom. This commentary on Sri Isopanisad is most wonderful, and to read it, no one makes the mistake that Siddha's message is different from that of His Guru Maharaja's. It was on the archives of VINA, and This website (indiadivine.org) ran the first installment a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I cant wait to see your site, so Ill log off for now, hare krsna, ys in cooperation, mahaksadasa

[This message has been edited by mahak (edited 06-28-2002).]

Originally posted by mahak:

Haribol, popkern, thanks for the info. I have had access to Jagat Guru's audio tapes for many years, and am quite happy that this important Vaisnava teacher is represented on the net again. I am going to visit the site after I log off from this note. My very favorite work from Jagat Guru is more recent than the tapes I have, the Eighteen Pearls of Ancient Vedic Wisdom. This commentary on Sri Isopanisad is most wonderful, and to read it, no one makes the mistake that Siddha's message is different from that of His Guru Maharaja's. It was on the archives of VINA, and This website (indiadivine.org) ran the first installment a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I cant wait to see your site, so Ill log off for now, hare krsna, ys in cooperation, mahaksadasa

[This message has been edited by mahak (edited 06-28-2002).]

mahak,

Haribol! thanks for visiting the site and signing in the guestbook, hope you'll visit mantra meditation 101 again soon! appreciate your support! Namaste.

Haribol popkern,

I see we are posting at the same time.Thanks for thr Transcendental Sound # on your site.That's all I needed.

Also I hope you know that Avinash calling you popcorn and me following with popkernal was done with brotherly affection.Just play you know.

Hare Krsna

Originally posted by theist:

Haribol popkern,

I see we are posting at the same time.Thanks for thr Transcendental Sound # on your site.That's all I needed.

Also I hope you know that Avinash calling you popcorn and me following with popkernal was done with brotherly affection.Just play you know.

Hare Krsna

theist,

Haribol! no harm done pal,

just let me know if you got some audio tapes or booklets there, don't forget to sign in the guestbook, and recommend your friends to visit the site! thanks!

Namaste.

Sriman Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa, does not have a certain "style". Styles come and go, but a proper and bonafide teacher imparts bhakti in the heart of those who they meet. This is a natural event, not contrived in any way. Jagat Guru does not "stylishly" gather me from the depths of the cesspool of offensive behavior, for he is a friend of such a poor soul as myself, and without any desire to be repaid by the benefactor, he keeps the lifeline intact.

I let it (the lifeline) go all the time, I have never been careful, but he takes it upon himself to reel me in. How can I praise such a real friend to the poor and fallen, this didnt happen yesterday. Gurus dedication to disciple always far outweighs any attempted dedication to guru a disciple may have. But in my case, he has given me all the tools continually, even sans personal presence, and now it is up to me.

My favorite verse from my fave singer, Narottama das Thakur, goes like this, "Ananda bolo hari, Bhaja Vrndavan, Sri Guru Vaisnava Pade Majaiya man". I think of Jagat Guru when I hear or chant this verse, and anyone who will translate, i will be quite appreciative.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa