IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rati

Jahnava Thakurani

Rate this topic

Originally posted by Bhaktavasya:

Thankyou, Raga. "Whose heart will not break upon hearing of these pastimes?"

Jaya Mother Janava! Jaya Revati-Balarama!

A sannyasi disciple of Narayan Maharaja told me that on a higher level Janava devi is an incarnation of Nityananda. And also Nityananda is also plays the part of a gopi (I cannot remember which gopi) I know in CC Ramananda Raya is part Arjuna and also part Lalita, and Mahaprabhu is Radha and Krsna. Does anybody know any more of the Nityananda expressions.

Originally posted by suryaz:

A sannyasi disciple of Narayan Maharaja told me that on a higher level Janava devi is an incarnation of Nityananda. And also Nityananda is also plays the part of a gopi (I cannot remember which gopi) I know in CC Ramananda Raya is part Arjuna and also part Lalita, and Mahaprabhu is Radha and Krsna. Does anybody know any more of the Nityananda expressions.

To say that Janava devi is the very self of Nityananda is not the same as being the direct incarnation. Nityananda is Balarama in Krishna lila and Janava is his eternal consort, Revati. Maybe someone else has information to the contrary, but I have never heard of Nityananda/Balarama appearing as a gopi. Lord Balarama once performed the rasa dance to pacify the gopis in Krishna's absence and his relationship, of course, with Krishna is as his brother and direct expansion.