IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dasa

Yonaguni: the Underwater Pyramids of Japan

Rate this topic

However, nevertheless, nontheless TRUTH ONLY WINS in the end....

I don't know about that. In today's world, it seems "truth" is dominated by those who can lie and cheat their way to the top. They can tell all sort of lies to others, even undermine and riddicule other people's beliefs so their own beliefs will be in the top and they seems to be winning. In today's World, there is no place for "Truth", only Placebo (whatever makes them happy). :(

That is why, no matter how "truthful" or historically accurate Hindusm could be, those who dislike the idea that Hindusm is based on facts could do anything to ensure that Hindusm does not get a focus.

I don't know about that. In today's world, it seems "truth" is dominated by those who can lie and cheat their way to the top. They can tell all sort of lies to others, even undermine and riddicule other people's beliefs so their own beliefs will be in the top and they seems to be winning. In today's World, there is no place for "Truth", only Placebo (whatever makes them happy). :(

That is why, no matter how "truthful" or historically accurate Hindusm could be, those who dislike the idea that Hindusm is based on facts could do anything to ensure that Hindusm does not get a focus.

It is the natural phenomena of Degeneration.

After light there is Darkness, after darkness there is light and there goes the cycle...

Everything has to undergo a cyclic change.

We've experienced such stuff in the past, but each time we have seen a saviour emerging amidst dark fogs, when everything seemed to be lost; they've restored back that beautiful world.

After light there is Darkness, after darkness there is light and there goes the cycle...

We've experienced such stuff in the past, but each time we have seen a saviour emerging amidst dark fogs, when everything seemed to be lost; they've restored back that beautiful world.

Can we afford to wait for a saviour? Everyday, Hindus fall prey to other people who believes in different things, many of them (whom I have met) were hypocrites. They talk on how wonderful and "clean" their religion is, but still spend time at the pub, disco and such. As if they wore two faces.

What annoying is that this are the same people who continued to downgrade other people's religions, like Hindusm. They don't understand Hindusm (or any other religion except their own), they DON'T WANT to understand Hindusm but to them, Hindusm is wrong and shouldn't be followed. Blind fools.

I for one will not wait for Hindu temples to "submerged" like those structures, waiting for some people to come and wonder whether it is man-made or natural formation.

hello yonaguni,it looksthat science is not very clever yet to discovert with precision the ages of humanity but i suggest you to have a look about what this russian cience man called zacharias sitchin says,it is very interesting he says that every 3600 years we have a world apocalyptic age due to the coming of a planet called nibiru which orbits between the sun and the earth making the poles shift thats why some monuments are under the water others under earth and soon depending on the location of the area afected

At last this question...

The answer is no. We need to become the Saviour.

Unfortunately, that is the one thing which we (at least the Hindus) are not doing.

Organized religions are quickly coming in to take over the place, just as Mafia could take over from the local thugs and religions like Hindusm and Buddhism is quickly fading away.

I have seen many Hindus who behave very westernly (like going to pubs, drinking alcholol and having casual sex) and they called such animalistic behaviour as "norm" and modern trend.

Hell ... just watch Tamil movies nowadays. They seems to be teaching youths today a lot of stylish way to open alcholol bottles.

hello yonaguni,it looksthat science is not very clever yet to discovert with precision the ages of humanity but i suggest you to have a look about what this russian cience man called zacharias sitchin says,it is very interesting he says that every 3600 years we have a world apocalyptic age due to the coming of a planet called nibiru which orbits between the sun and the earth making the poles shift thats why some monuments are under the water others under earth and soon depending on the location of the area afected

Nibiru is just a myth, based on poem of Enuma Elish (Babylonia Creation myth) which later gives birth to the story of Genesis in the Bible. The Bible itself is nothing more than a collection book of stories, commonly told in the Middle-East during the time of Christians.

And for your information, we don't need a large planet to be near our own to have a poles shift, anything about the half the size of the moon could be able to effect the Planet as much as Nibiru could have. Matter a fact, if the Moon was a bit closer than it is today, it could turn our Earth's pole as well due to the influence of its gravity.

Unfortunately, that is the one thing which we (at least the Hindus) are not doing.

Solaah anaah sach.

True.

Organized religions are quickly coming in to take over the place, just as Mafia could take over from the local thugs and religions like Hindusm and Buddhism is quickly fading away.

Again True; the problem is because the fundamental truth and scientific nature of hinduism has been less exposed to the present and upcoming generation. According to me, the problem lies with the prior generations, they are not doing their duty as it should be. There is a blockage in the transmission of values from above to below.

A lot of times, I've heard nowadays Pundits and Hindu preachers speaking and giving sermon; they are really pathetic. They themselves don't know anything, what they'll convey to others.

I have seen many Hindus who behave very westernly (like going to pubs, drinking alcholol and having casual sex) and they called such animalistic behaviour as "norm" and modern trend.

Hindus have adopted the monkey lifestyle these days; imitate and imitate, that's all they know these days.

Ignorance is the major cause; even after adopting those lavish lifestyle and seeing that it is not a source of happiness but distress, still they don't want to inquire about the real connaissance.

Again, even if they want to know; where to go? AND whom to listen?

Hell ... just watch Tamil movies nowadays. They seems to be teaching youths today a lot of stylish way to open alcholol bottles.

I've seen a lot; and I can say the [no substance like] stunts of Rajnikant impresses many and not many endeavours to have an insight of things. I've seen a tamil movie sometimes ago; the stupid director showed all the misterpreted things about Vedas and try to show that it is outdated and tried to say we need to come out of all barriers.

He himself never understood anything about Vedas, but he had many things to say about Vedas; really pathetic.

But all is never lost; lately I've watched a telegu movie; Sri Ramdasu; mind blowing. It featured Nagarjuna.

It is a must watch movie.

Thanks to brits, who saw that even the minutest trace of vedic education wouldnt survive in this nation. Reason, the backbone of vedic education deals with NOT going abroad and dealing with any of MLECHAS, as even coming in contact with sinners, one becomes a sinner. The vedic education is only a myth now, as it wouldnt help one in anyway to fly to US for earning in dollars. However, I am hopeful in a very wiered manner that oneday Americans start this Vedic education and bring in schools in India to revive the culture. That will atlesat help in boosting the self esteem of millions of people, which has gone shattered in pieces due to firstly islamic, next the English and now so called the democratic politicisation.

I think Indians have been kind of accustomed to this fact that we can get enough harmed and Krishna will come to protect. That is true when the civilisation is atleast following Krishna's principles. But this is not the case. The whole Bhrathvarha is engulfed in the storm of materialisation. That is there is less difference left between Westeners and Indians, interms of culture, eating, sex, marital relationship, you name it and we are moving step by step to become 'Yo-men'. This time Kali has taken the soft root and rounded up so, nobody has even the slightest hope to comeout. Kind of chakravyuva, where son of Arjuna, Abhimnyu attained matrydom.

There are only very few, in pockets some in northern states and some in southern and southern-western states, who still follow these principles properly. Now, the question of the hour is that, would these small pockets of communites will be able to fight with the might of Kali...

Krishna save Bharath, Please...

Thanks to brits, who saw that even the minutest trace of vedic education wouldnt survive in this nation. Reason, the backbone of vedic education deals with NOT going abroad and dealing with any of MLECHAS, as even coming in contact with sinners, one becomes a sinner. The vedic education is only a myth now, as it wouldnt help one in anyway to fly to US for earning in dollars. However, I am hopeful in a very wiered manner that oneday Americans start this Vedic education and bring in schools in India to revive the culture. That will atlesat help in boosting the self esteem of millions of people, which has gone shattered in pieces due to firstly islamic, next the English and now so called the democratic politicisation.

I have read Mahabratha, Ramayana, Bhavagad Gita and a lot of other stuff (but not too detail in the Vedas) but I don't see where it is said that going abroad was a bad thing.

People like you don't your own history - you are an embodiment of Ignorant which imprisons the mind of Hindus and force them to hide in that hole called India. GET OUT and see the World, before you rot in it.

FYI - ALL Hindus, listen to your history. Hindus have been going out to see the World since 1000 AD. There have been traces of Hindu heritage as far away as Japan. Cambodian's Angkor Wat have pictures of Kurma Avatar in its walls, Indonesia have Buddhist temples and even in Malaysia, there are signs that Hindus had AT LEAST two kingdoms in Perak and Johor as early as 1200 AD.

But Westerners have been telling Hindus that they have been living like pagans and their forefathers were never sophiscated, because they don't want Hindus to become wiser and stronger. That idioctic attitude continued today by your Government. That is why there are fools who could look for help from foreigners to revive your heritage instead of working toward it themselves.

by Amlesh

Again True; the problem is because the fundamental truth and scientific nature of hinduism has been less exposed to the present and upcoming generation. According to me, the problem lies with the prior generations, they are not doing their duty as it should be. There is a blockage in the transmission of values from above to below.

Hello, you will be a "prior generation" to your children and their children. Have you done all you could to help Hindusm? Or are you going to wait till your children and their children blame you for it as well?

Never mind the past generations, they had their share of problems (like lack of media to express their belief). You are here and now ... do something for Hindusm. If Muslims and Christians can open website and talk about their religions on the Net, why can't Hindus?

A lot of times, I've heard nowadays Pundits and Hindu preachers speaking and giving sermon; they are really pathetic. They themselves don't know anything, what they'll convey to others.

Blame yourselves for not providing alternative sources for them to listen or read about.

Hmm ... Hindus seems to love to blame others for their inaction. :eek4:

Hello, you will be a "prior generation" to your children and their children. Have you done all you could to help Hindusm? Or are you going to wait till your children and their children blame you for it as well?

No. I've not done anything.

Who was complaining about this and that?

I've put forward only the fact..

Never mind the past generations, they had their share of problems (like lack of media to express their belief). You are here and now ... do something for Hindusm. If Muslims and Christians can open website and talk about their religions on the Net, why can't Hindus?

I don't have a religion first of all, and I view all other religions as important constituents. I like to let everyone happy in their lala land...

I don't feel myself threatened on any plane. I don't fear any western missionary converting all the Hindus. Let them. Monkeys will abide by their order, the genuine will remain.

Now if u want to put a tag on me, then you can call me a Vaishnava... even then I'll tell you, I'm unattached to any regulative principle.

Blame yourselves for not providing alternative sources for them to listen or read about.

Why should I?

I'm self satisfied and I'm happy even in Hell. I'm waiting patiently for His Order. AND why waiting? It's not me who makes the plans, it's Him; I abide.

By the way, everyone has his duty; I'll leave that to the Brahmanas; my talent is different; don't mix up things dude.

Hmm ... Hindus seems to love to blame others for their inaction. :eek4:

Who made the initial plight....

It's not me I guess....

See who:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth

By the way everyone is responsible for his Karma.... Bhakti is not so cheap that it can be attained so easily. First of all one need to be qualified for that. An untrained soldier brings loss instead of Good when sent in the Battlefield. I'm still that untrained soldier.

I have read Mahabratha, Ramayana, Bhavagad Gita and a lot of other stuff (but not too detail in the Vedas) but I don't see where it is said that going abroad was a bad thing.

Samudraullangna (crossing ocean) is considered to be Sin, becuase once you cross the ocean, you are going to come in contact with people who eat lot of Beef and pork. So in this way your consciousness will also get affected and thus you also incur sin. Now if you are planning to go and comeback, and FOR SOME RELIGIOUS REASON, then its perfectly OK,, coz you know when you comeback you are going to dip once in the Ganges to clear the consciousness. This is completely scientic and it is mentioned in Geeta to have a Saadhu sanga, which means to be with vegie people and also in an environment, where there is a controlled material desire and lust.

People like you don't your own history - you are an embodiment of Ignorant which imprisons the mind of Hindus and force them to hide in that hole called India. GET OUT and see the World, before you rot in it. .

He he did I offend yu in anyway? I mean yuo sound a bit rude here. This is not good for healthy debate. Now, coming to the point, I have been across the globe and have CONSTANLY noticed the chnage in my CONSCIOUSNESS when I travelled in the west. Thats really phenomenal. There is more material here, there is more sin, and to be honest, my senses are controlled well in India than in any western nations. I can bring you some quotes from some scriptures. Let me know if this answer satisfies, then I can find a right source-with direct explanations.

FYI - ALL Hindus, listen to your history. Hindus have been going out to see the World since 1000 AD. There have been traces of Hindu heritage as far away as Japan. Cambodian's Angkor Wat have pictures of Kurma Avatar in its walls, Indonesia have Buddhist temples and even in Malaysia, there are signs that Hindus had AT LEAST two kingdoms in Perak and Johor as early as 1200 AD. .

Thats after the age of Kali started. There has been constant travel across the ocean after the age of Kali started. Thats not a new info anyways. All the so called relgions have sprouted in age of Kali, even with bogus name HINDU.

But Westerners have been telling Hindus that they have been living like pagans and their forefathers were never sophiscated, because they don't want Hindus to become wiser and stronger. That idioctic attitude continued today by your Government. That is why there are fools who could look for help from foreigners to revive your heritage instead of working toward it themselves.

Thats true to certain level. However, the basic way of evalution by the west is totally flawed. They measure on the basis of material, temporory things. They always think, fullfilling basic need of senses is the only purpose of this life. They dont belive on next life, They say no soul only body. I mean there are many ways they try to prove themsleves superior. Superiority is measured interms of Dharma (i.e righteousness), austerity and sacrifice for the superme cause. Just like even after having a 50 times sophisticated army than Pandavas, kauravas had to see the face of defeat , reaosn DHARMA was on thier side. Krishna was on thier side...

by Amlesh

No. I've not done anything.

Who was complaining about this and that?

I've put forward only the fact..

Unless you're an qualified expert in Hindusm, your "facts" remains nothing but words, written by a Net user. That is all. In another word, you talked, but did nothing.

I don't have a religion first of all, and I view all other religions as important constituents. I like to let everyone happy in their lala land...

Another word - you're an atheist who is busy wasting other people's time. Well, Good bye. :smash:

by learner5612

Samudraullangna (crossing ocean) is considered to be Sin, ... This is completely scientic and it is mentioned in Geeta to have a Saadhu sanga, which means to be with vegie people and also in an environment, where there is a controlled material desire and lust.

I have no idea what a Samudraullangna supposed to mean. I have check on the Net and got this as result :

http://www.google.com.my/search?hl=en&q=Samudraullangna&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Which means that the term probably does not exist.

As for your so-called Saadhu Sanga thing ... well, that is merely creation of Vaishnavist followers, not the actual Bhavagad Gita (which I have already mentioned that I have read it).

Thats after the age of Kali started. There has been constant travel across the ocean after the age of Kali started.

No, Age of Kali started when people like you were born. People who does not know crap about Hindusm, or what stated in Bhavagad Gita or what stated by Sri Krishna.

You proclaimed that crossing the ocean is a sin, but forgot that in many incidents, Sri Krishna Himself had involved in various feats which required crossing a body of Water.

When attacked continously by His enemy in Madurai, what did Sri Krishna do? He created Dwarka - a city in the middle of the Indian Ocean (very much like the legendary Atlantis). He took His people ACROSS the Ocean to the new place for their protection.

Also Sri Krishna have asked Arjuna to come and rescue His people from Dwarka when it was about to sink. Sri Krishna Himself HAD crossed the ocean, reached India where He have passed away back to Vaikuntha.

In both incidence, it is evident that Sri Krishna did not follow what He had preached in Bhavagad Gita OR this nonsense about Crossing the Sea does not exist and merely created by people during the Kali Age to ensure that the Hindu society remains in India, never to look outside India and see how others are progressing.

Remember this - As long as Hindus remains isolated and with backwatered mind-set, Hindusm will remain weak, and they will be enslaved by enemies of Hindusm.

Unless you're an qualified expert in Hindusm, your "facts" remains nothing but words, written by a Net user. That is all. In another word, you talked, but did nothing.

You need not be an expert to see what is front you. About the expertise, I meant on means to be perfect in what I'm supposed to be... It's progressive I guess.

Another word - you're an atheist who is busy wasting other people's time. Well, Good bye. :smash:

You are right in this sentence but you forgot to put a blank space between

a and theist in the word atheist. The rest is good, no doubt about that.

Ciao

You are right in this sentence but you forgot to put a blank space between

a and theist in the word atheist. The rest is good, no doubt about that.

Ciao

The distance of space between a and theist in an Atheist is as far as between Common Sense and Uncontrolled Emotions.

Theism required humans to think within a certain limit, to do what is right and wrong and remember that they WILL be judged according to the actions they have taken (or did not take).

Atheism is animalism - it required Humans to behave like animals - do whatever they please and make whatever excuses they like in order to fool themselves into thinking that they will escape the Judgement of God and this World. Such people is a waste of my time.

The distance of space between a and theist in an Atheist is as far as between Common Sense and Uncontrolled Emotions.

Another definition of Theism is Bhava for God--Uncontrolled Emotions for God.

It seems a bit of contradiction.

It seems that you are filled with uncontrolled emotions concerning of what is happening around in this world.

You know the meaning of Dhira.

Theism required humans to think within a certain limit, to do what is right and wrong and remember that they WILL be judged according to the actions they have taken (or did not take).

Rise yourself from Vice and Virtue...

A person who has reached the stage of Nirguna or better Bhakti is not afraid of Rewards or Punishment knowing that the cause of all causes is none other than Keshava.

Atheism is animalism - it required Humans to behave like animals - do whatever they please and make whatever excuses they like in order to fool themselves into thinking that they will escape the Judgement of God and this World. Such people is a waste of my time.

Atheist can be fools but even then they are servant of God...

That only those who see the Lord in everyone's heart can perceive that.

It seems a bit of contradiction.

It seems that you are filled with uncontrolled emotions concerning of what is happening around in this world.

Rise yourself from Vice and Virtue...

A person who has reached the stage of Nirguna or better Bhakti is not afraid of Rewards or Punishment knowing that the cause of all causes is none other than Keshava.

That only those who see the Lord in everyone's heart can perceive that.

They can't be a waste of Time as you were from time without a beginning.

Atheist will become ATheist with a space in between A and Theist some day or the other.

by Amlesh

In my opinion, there is no need for uncontrolled emotions when dealing with God. Rationalism and Logic itself are enough.

No Sir, I do not.

And we not for certain that most people do not reach the stage of Nirguna or Bhakti. Some do but majority do not. So why pretend you are any wiser when you are living in a World full of ignorant people?

Nope, an Atheists serves no one but themselves. Yet they blame everyone (including God) for their suffering, BUT themselves. That is why they are fools.

Even a theists who do not know his God is a waste of time. Chanting and singing with blind faith does not render one faithful. Time have come when the faithful MUST use logic and rationalism, rather than blind faith, to show their faith to God.

by Amlesh

In my opinion, there is no need for uncontrolled emotions when dealing with God. Rationalism and Logic itself are enough.

No Sir, I do not.

And we not for certain that most people do not reach the stage of Nirguna or Bhakti. Some do but majority do not. So why pretend you are any wiser when you are living in a World full of ignorant people?

Nope, an Atheists serves no one but themselves. Yet they blame everyone (including God) for their suffering, BUT themselves. That is why they are fools.

Even a theists who do not know his God is a waste of time. Chanting and singing with blind faith does not render one faithful. Time have come when the faithful MUST use logic and rationalism, rather than blind faith, to show their faith to God.

It took you quite a long time to respond to that.

Anyways... I like to be in the read only mode these days.

hai

the structure seems to be not natural formation,as said by many above

we can not say man made also

certain structures are believed to be made by jinns and other such entities,may be due to it's inexplicability of construction presently

thanks

God bless

krishna