IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alfa1

What can we do for the World?

Rate this topic

We have a lot of Knowledge.

Look how much Knowledge there is on these Message Boards.

I think it’s good to spread this Knowledge in the World.

A World with Knowledge will be a much better World.

We can solve problems better than armies, politicians etc.

In countries where it’s dark, we can bring light.

How:

- keeping workshops in those countries;

- sending e-mails with websites about Knowledge;

- contacting people in those countries etc.

Yes, this is an excellent point. Perhaps Lord Caitanya has arranged this wondrous internet for us to get through to the world that has been shut off by politicians.

If only we could stop our petty bickering on the net, the world might be able to take us seriously.

The Internet, like all technology, is only as good as its users. There is so much good and bad about the Internet much like humanity at large. On the religious side, one good aspect is that it gives smaller religions an equal voice with larger religions (not quite, but better). Now it is up to us to present the philosophy in a positive manner.

Beem-teamji: elbow-pumpin', heart thumpin', abates, Norman Bates, big picture, picture this, monkeyshines, moonshines...

all these things + much, much more get fully engaged tonight at Timessquare HarinAm-sankIrtan.

U know the place, bring along your face. Face it.

Donwshift on the universe TONIGHT!

No place for fright. Knock it clean outta sight. TONIGHT!

You ain't never seen a website, till u check out Gauranga's plight.

When? Whats' that? I can't hear ya. A little louder.

Act like ya prouder. Forget clam chowder. No need for gun powder.

With ammunition like this, Nuclear Fission fizzles out.

Lord Zivaji: join in or retreat.

Lead us in MahA-sankIrtan or do Thy pralaya elsewhere.

Top half of AdvaitAcarya ki jaya!

Bottom half...

go next door, next village, next planet. if U please.

dearest Tarun, swami squat-diddly here, aka pratistha Prawwboo whoever you are , you have made my month, you please to give me the sauce and chastise me any ol' day...i will consider it a merciful guru caning upon inflated pate on any date. this audarya fellowship has stolen my heart. so many sincere and dedicated prabhus and what an incredible fund of experience and bhakti to enliven what i call the dead part of every day when the rounds and shastra are done and the job too and NOW what's next?: hit the buttons for some special nectar...Gurudeva has indeed glanced my way...dandavats at least 6 lakhs times here, all glories to all Vaisnavas...appharads to none...beemersane(insert kijaya here)

oops i forgot to addressthe topic at hand"what we can do for the world"...surrender, surrender and surrender.the seemingly endless sublty of my independent desires...Guru and Gauranga are REAL and the more i can change myself, all the more they will alter external reality...doggie das sighning off for now.

dear Tarun, "absorbed ourselves" YESSSSSSSSwith elbow pumping.. i do not want t be too familiar with you ,but yesssssss agin. i fight everyday to be absorbed and when i am,the horror of how little real advancement i have abates...then even pinhead me gets a glimpseof "the big picture" and wow, what a picture huh?: that special nectar...please excuse my monkeyshines here and all glories to all vaisnavas