IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Radha's Height Compared To Krsna

Rate this topic

to tarun and avinash:whaaaaaaaaaaat? if only i could be the sole of Srimati Radhika's chappel...to Gauracandra: my good wife last night was blissed out with your height question and related a story where Krishna was wrestling with Radha and he"hurt his foot" so for a while now until his foot "heals" he will not be able to wear shoes , so that for a while at least almost for sure Radha is a skosh taller. all glories to our champion...jaya Radhe!

The way I recall it, I think it was said that Radha was slightly taller than Krsna, in one sense symbolically representing strength over Krsna. One who has pure love for Krsna can bind even the Supreme Lord Himself with such love. But I have no verse that says this, its just something in the back of my mind.

wooooooooooo now we're cookin' just THINK! you can go to a place where "where you can hang out with people who are actually controlling GOD in a playful mood, forever! with love ... whoa...who thinks up stuff like this anyway? i think i'd like to find out more about this, sounds like this might be one of those "win-win" situations...tra-la-la i'm off to see the Guru, the most wonderful Guru of alllll. al glories to each and every one of the very valuable Vaisnavas...