IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Citta Hari

20.02 2002

Rate this topic

Are you saying today is a good day because all the twos line up? What about 02/02/2002 at 02:02:02 AM or PM? Is that a more auspicious day? or is there something astrologically significant about the date 02/20/2002?

Gauracandra

A One, A Two, A One, Two, Three, Four...

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Yashoda Devi Dasi

Happy Birthday to you

You're lucky you can only read what I've typed, and not hear me sing... trust me I can't sing Posted Image

Thank you for your good wishes "dasa", "Gauracandra" and "Tarun".

I am not so young any more (I turned into 37), but since I have no family on my own and only few godbrothers and godsister around me, I welcome your greetings from the core of my heart.

My name Yashoda devi dasi comes from my ex-guru Iskcon Sridhar Swami (he is still initating), but in 1999 when I received reinitation from Srila Narayana Maharaja, he did not change it. I live in Croatia (crying in Vrindavana) and at this point I am trying to help Syamarani devi to publish book on Jaiva Dharma lectures by Gurudev, from this Winter tour.

Your postings are sadhu-sanga for me. I learn a lot from your postings and I can not start a day without Audarya Fellowship.

Your servant, Yashoda dd

So nice to hear your heart, Yashoda devi dasi. I think we are all now a little embarrassed about some of the nonsense we sponsor on the Fellowship here. But perhaps your appearance day has purified the atmosphere. Hare Krsna!