IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Krsnacandra dasa

Srila BV Puri Maharaj Vyasa Puja 2002 - Photographs

Rate this topic

My photographs of the Vyasa Puja Mahotsav 2002 have been submitted to bhaktivaibhav.net and are now viewable. You may go to www.bhaktivaibhav.net or straight to http://www.bhaktivaibhav.net/vp2002.htm

The festivities were held at Godavari, AP this year, the place where Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu met Sri Ramananda Raya. Although not too many westerners attended, there were many many Indian devotees, and very ecstatic naga sankirtan. I hope the photographs captured the moment and inspired some.

YS,

Krsnacandra dasa

Thanks for the kind words, prabhuji. It's been brought to my attention that the lighting in some photos was not so great, this was due to the fact that I'm far from a professional and I'm still using a non-digital camera. Hope others have seen this site as well, and perhaps there is at least a rough idea of the ecstaticness of the mahotsav.

YS,

Krsnacandra dasa

Dear Krsnacandra, I just saw your photos. They are very nice. You are very fortunate to have association with Srila BV Puri Maharaj. I have never met him, but the ITV video of him, was the best one they have put out. His purity came through, even on a video.

Dear dasa prabhu,

Thanks for the nice comments Posted Image The ITV videotape of Srila BV Puri Maharaj is quite amazing, and can still be purchased in Krishna Culture Magazine. Very beautiful katha.

Srila Maharaj MAY come to the United States a second time, but no firm arrangements have yet been made. Those who desire his association may very well have their wish fulfilled.

YS,

Krsnacandra dasa