IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sushil_kanoria

Nadi astrology !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do know astrology quite well in predicting certain aspects of material life, and so I can help you if you wish to provide your birth details.

Howmuch ever I know astrology and my friends say what I say happens, I belive more strongly in Shri Hari and so I never look for myself. Whatever is going to happen is all destined and this is true as how Shri Krishna says to Arjuna about the war. These calculations can only guide someone as to the good and bad time, but can never win over the destiny destined by The Supreme according to each souls.

So the best way, would be to take things as it comes and progress towards self renunication..

Surely astrology if properly calculated is nothing but the fate map of the soul, but its only a precaution. The reason why some real learned astrologers suggests prayers is to gain material aspects, but as and when we keep asking material benefits, it only increases our desires and ultimately when there is no end for the desires, the soul keep taking birth after birth.

So if you want, I can look into ur chart and let you know, but at the same time,I also tell others to surrender themselves to The Supreme to find peacefullness in reality.

R

Guest guest

Thank you for your kind offer. I know you must be busy and appreciate your offer to help others on this forum. Can you please post some contact information please?

Thanks again for the offer

Guest guest

Hi I am from Bangalore. Just want to know if there is a genine Naadi Astrologer in bangalore.

Guest guest

Please tell me the name of naadi jyotish in bangalore.

Please reply

Thanks & Regards

Jit

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Sushil. I was wondering if you could contact me, or if i could have your address to contact you. My e-mail is

It's in regards to your guru. Would like to know more about him, or if there is a website that would be great too.

Haribol

Guest guest

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the contact number or address of Nadi reader in Bombay.

Thanks & Regards,

Guest guest

Thanks for the info abt Nadi reader in chennai, But the telephone number seems to be termporarily out of order.Is there some other number. Or have they changed the place.Please update ..

Guest guest

I visited him. Indeed mind blowing experience, the telephone number is right.I also fully recommend.

Guest guest

good Naadi Astrologer

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

Tambaram

Chennai

guest 12

Guest guest

Hello,

Could anyone help me with a Good and reliable Naadi Astrologer in Bangalore? Please mail me

Thank you for your help

Manish

Guest guest

Hi, My name is Sanjukta.

I live in delhi and recently heard about Nadi astrology. Can you give the contact details of a good and authentic Nadi astrologer in Delhi? Thanks.

Guest guest

Hello All,

I had consulted the Chennai Nadi Astrologer mentioned here.

All I would like to say is that they are simply fooling people.

They are playing mind games and taking advantage of people's emotions/fears

They do not predict the future specifically. They could not even tell the past of mine nad my wife also. Everything was coming from our side only. They were simply telling us the same to us and saying that this is what is written in the leaves.

Isnt it absolutely bogus?

I am wondering if there is any genuine Nadi Astrolger who can be authentic with his clients...

Guest guest

hello all this is r k swarnkar from bilaspur

can anybudy tell me what is nadi jyotish and its aspects

Guest guest

my wie and i both had our naadi readings done. my predictions say that i will have 2 children. my wifes says tat she ill only have one. my chart says that i will remain married to my wife until the end of or lives, bult both our charts also say that my wife will have problems with miscarriages, etc. what could be the cause of this discrepancy?

Guest guest

"my wie and i both had our naadi readings done. my predictions say that i will have 2 children. my wifes says tat she ill only have one. my chart says that i will remain married to my wife until the end of or lives, bult both our charts also say that my wife will have problems with miscarriages, etc. what could be the cause of this discrepancy?"

Are these readings from the leaves or from your charts? The leaves should not differ if they are authentic.

Guest guest

To All,

Recently I visited Nadi Astrologer in Tambaram and my observations are as below :-

1. These predictions are only horoscope predictions. It can be true. You will find horoscope predictions same as that of other astrologers.

2. These astrologers try ask many questions to prepare your horoscope. Usually, birthdate and name is required to prepare horoscope. For example, they will ask you 3/4 questions to know your name. 1. Is your name has more than 5 alphabets ? If no, they will ask 'Is it four ?' If no, they will ask 'Is it 3?' till they get the exact number. Similary, they get the entire name/birth date in a series of questions of yes/no itself.

3. Your leaf will not be found until they get the required set of info from you to prepare your horoscope. They use the name of sages to impress you. At the time of giving the cassette, they told me that there is no predictions written by the 'Agasthay Rishi' on the leaf but these are their own predictions.

3. Other information they ask to know the present problem/situation which is makes more impressive predictations. Past happenings was not told.

4. I have met other persons who visited the astrologers and everybody told me that they had problem in their past lives because of which they are facing the problems. Everybody was asked for remedial measures which includes money.

5. When I asked about accidents in my life, I was told that there will accidents in my life at certain age if I do not perform remdial actions. But just two days later, I met with an accident and my leg was fractured.

6. People who visit there are usualy visit for their marriages with hope/curiosity.

Finally, I had gone there with a great hope but disappointed.

Guest guest

I am interested in this type of astrology ,can u advise me whom should I contact.

Regards ,

Asheesh

Are you Mr. Asheesh Mathur?

hey sushil,

read what you wrote on the forum about all your experiences with nadi astrology and readings...iam sure it wud have been an unbelievable experience. i would be pleased if you cud share your experiences a bit more here on the forum as it will help to those who are seeking nadi readings in their lives. aprt from the experiences, it wud also be of great pleasure if you cud bring into picture some of the facts that only tou must be knowing as you have been thru it.

i'll look forward for your reply and dscussins for the above mentioned.

regards,

shashank