IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gHari

New Book by Jadurani Devi Dasi

Rate this topic

SP it devotee Lord Caytanya. Among 6 Gosvami Vrindavan Rupa Gosvami and Raghunatha Gosvami as the eternal companions Lord Caytanya, probably others concern more directly to Krisna lila. Lord Caytanya there is in eternal "separation" with Krisna, therefore top of the doctrine Rupa Gosvami in vipralambha. Our following it vipralambha following, ours sastra it vipralambha sastra in the maximum development. Sambhoga this happiness Krisna, when we help anothers to come back to Him, but pure devotee does not aspire to direct possession Krisna. But beginning think only about sambhoga, sometimes it is simple materialistic, and sometimes by him does not carry also they deviate from parampara. It is not terrible, they to return, it as pure fidelity, but it not top of the doctrine SP. The doctrine Srila Prabhupada in His books, as they is.

"The Art of Spiritual Life"

Remembrances of Srila Prabhupada by Jadurani Devi Dasi

Respected brothers and sisters, Dandavat pranamas. Jaya Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga.

I am in the midst of writing a book of my experiences with Srila Prabhupada. It will take some time for the actual book to be published. Some proof reading and other work is still required. In the meantime, I am respectfully submitting to you the almost final version. It has all the information the final book will have, but it has some typos here and there. Please excuse me for whatever mistakes are there. In this way you can start reading it now, if you like.

My so many thanks to the devotees who have helped ready this publication, especially to Srimati Madhurika devi dasi, Srimati Premavati devi dasi, Srimati Radha-kanta devi dasi and her husband Sriman Mayapura dasa Adhikari, Srimati Sita devi dasi, Ratna Stone, Sriman Yogesvara dasa Adhikari, and Sriman Satyaraja dasa Adhikari.

Your aspiring servant, Jadurani dasi

The manuscript has been posted at the Gaudiya Vedanta Library in web-page format, .rtf-format, and Acrobat Reader format for easy reading at:

http://www.gaudiya.net/art/