IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dharmic Sex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

are you writng from woodstock or any hippy commune?

"YOU DO WHATEVER PLEASES YOU"

i have seen your nice car, i'd like to take her with me!!

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sex is just a biological process and is completely natural, no one said it is not natural.

But in our philosophy, we would like to get out of this world and stay unattached to this world. One way to stay unattached to this world is from not having sex.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif I completely agree with you " YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX 5 TIMES A DAY - GO FOR IT. YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX ONCE A MONTH "

But you want ever lasting happiness which is of a higher nature : then free yourself from the act alltogether.

This is in response to karthik_v post..

quote:

------

Until the contraceptives came, people had sex and also children that come with it. In the modern times, one is having sex without the responsibility of having children - the reason is children have become liabilities rather than assets as in the past.

------

There is some truth to this, but we don't know if there were any contraceptive methods practised traditionally. Perhaps some Ayurvedic expert can answer this. India didn't face epidemics like Europe, till they came in, but even then until 18th century India's population was a mere 50 million. So, there may have been methods.

About contraceptives..

I have found Tantric practices that proclaim to teach one to refrain from ejaculating.

I wish I had my books with me so I could do more acurate quotes. I also read somewhere that to have Tantric Sex and ejaculate would cause you to goto a Hell...

Just FYI