IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Krsnacandra dasa

www.bhaktivaibhav.net - A website for Srila Bhaktivaibhav Puri Gosvami Maharaj

Rate this topic

Dandavat Pranams. Sri Sri Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!

To all readers,

We are pleased to announce the arrival of http://www.bhaktivaibhav.net , a new website devoted to Srila Bhakti Vaibhav Puri Goswami Maharaj, the eldest known living disciple of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada.

At this website, you can read the biography of Srila Puri Maharaj, his lectures, essays about him, and you will be able to purchase the wonderful, nectarian books that he has published, as well as some beautiful posters. Krsna willing, we will also be offering video in the form of VCD discs once that technology becomes readily available to those with select footage, including taped lectures and the infamous sankirtan party led by Srila Puri Maharaj inside the World Trade Center Tower #2 on Radhastami 2001.

We hope that this website will be an acceptable offering for Srila BV Puri Maharaj, and may the Vaishnavas find this to be a beautiful and appropriate tribute for a pure and beautiful devotee.

Vaishnava dasanudas,

Krsnacandra dasa

www.bhaktivaibhav.net

[This message has been edited by Krsnacandra dasa (edited 11-29-2001).]

I'm very happy this site has been created. Its very nice to see such a humble vaisnava like Srila Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaj continuing to guide devotees around the world. Thank you very much for this site. Now I'll know where to look for updates on his preaching.

Gauracandra

Originally posted by Gauracandra:

I'm very happy this site has been created. Its very nice to see such a humble vaisnava like Srila Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaj continuing to guide devotees around the world. Thank you very much for this site. Now I'll know where to look for updates on his preaching.

Gauracandra

Thank you for the kind words, prabhu. Please send an e-mail to the webmaster (the address is on the main page I believe), if there is anything else you'd like to see in particular. Posted Image

KC das

[This message has been edited by Krsnacandra dasa (edited 12-01-2001).]