IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mateo

the ramadan

Rate this topic

im requesting everyone inside this forum to refrain from committing violence against our muslim brothers on ramadan, the day when all those who profess their faith in allah fast to reflect themselves and ask atonement from allah from whatever sins they may have committed. failure to observe this sacred rule commits an offense against the almighty

god himself.

[This message has been edited by mateo (edited 11-15-2001).]

My Muslim friend at work used to lose about ten pounds during the month of Ramadan fasting until sundown every day. He also became holier. He even saw the Gaura-Nitai Deities from my website and was not offensive (first attracted then moved away when his mind took over) - we all know how anti-Hindu those poor souls have been conditioned to be.

[This message has been edited by gHari (edited 11-15-2001).]

I wish that ramadan gives all muslims the ability to accept that they are not muslims at all, but are really servants of the Supreme Allah devoid of all the sectarian hatred that affects all those who falsely identify with mundane religion. I pray that all christians, hindus, jews and muslims give up all varieties of religion and simply surrender to the Supreme Lord, who is never away for the blink of an eye.

today is the ramadan hence we should respect allah`s followers as they start cleansing their bodies as they fast and reflect over time the transgressions they may have incurred against allah and his teachings which god conveyed through the prophet mohammad in the koran. it would be unwise for those who keep on waging war against the muslims, good or bad, to go ahead with it. as it is in war there is also peace. give peace a chance even if its only for a month.

[This message has been edited by mel9 (edited 11-17-2001).]

All-merciful Allah has shown compassion for the hearts of the Afghans by herding the murderers into a small area. The rest of the country can observe Ramadan in peace. There will be no peace for Bingo or his supporters, either in this life or the next.

Afghanistan has raised the kite of freedom and this may be the most thankful Ramadan in history. All of Islam will rejoice in her happiness.

- Caitanya, ABCnews Forum